Sexy wife

Well I know of a way to keep my fingers nice and warm, during the winter.

attachment.php

Bet my tongue would make it wetter and warmer
 
Great way to keep your fingers warm indeed on a cold day. Except for the flaying they do when you first put cold fingers there.
 
Please post pics!

Thanks spanked boy, it's been a while since we posted on here, but it all went quiet. Maybe we will start up a new thread in a few weeks with some new pics??/

Oh yes, definitely. Plus, you will give people like us encouragement as well! I was chatting with a couple the other day from LE and I had forgotten what a thrill it was.
 
THANKS both of you

What a beautiful lady!

Those dimples and her lovely smile would top my list about what I enjoy the most about her.

Do NOT take my answer wrong. She most definitely has not only a sexy body but a very beautiful one.

It is just that as I have aged I have begun looking for more than just a big set of tits are a fabulous ass....excuse my vulgarity.

I still enjoy seeing a lovely lady in all her splendor but I now look for things that indicate whether the lady is enjoying being in the picture. It is easy for "someone" to type how a woman can not wait to be in front of the camera but another thing to actually see in her face how she feels about what is happening. It not only shows in her face but in her body language.

I do believe she loves being in front of a camera and the end result is awesome!
 
Back
Top