Over 50 Introduce Yourself

Status
Not open for further replies.
52 soon to be 51 later this year. Just decided to go backwards in age for a change:D

Last edited:
Hi all! I'm Dru. I'm 52, MWM, and live in VA.

The weather is very mild today - almost spring-like.

Feel free to PM or IM me. I like email exchange.

at least the sun is shining....cant wait for the snow to be gone here. Vacation day today, hanging around for a bit. Cant wait for Spring!

Hi to all ! Having a great afternoon at watching the snow cum down on us.

If I don't see you all in the spring ... then I'll see you all on the mattress. ;):D:devil:

Only 48

It sucks being 48 :(
I'm too old for the youngsters
And too young for this board,
Sigh......

I'm not 50, but I'm taking a risk and posting here anyhow. I'm 47. Closer to 50 than almost anything else on these threads. :D Just saying hello and enjoying reading about everyone's experiences.

I'm not 50, but I'm taking a risk and posting here anyhow. I'm 47. Closer to 50 than almost anything else on these threads. :D Just saying hello and enjoying reading about everyone's experiences.

Good evening Lisa ! Nice of you to come aboard. You will have to cuddle close because there is a lot of members here. :devil:

Iowa boy here. The calendar says 52....my knees say 72.....my mind says 35 and my heart says for everything to just shut the hell up and get on with life.

Hi everyone. I'm from Ottawa and I'm 63. It's as cold as Hades here right now with a lot of snow to come

FYI: Hades is not not cold.. However, hell could have frozen over. Nah!! my ex-wife is still breathing.. :eek:

57 here.. Ohhh you want my age not the temp. hahaha

59. The rest is in my profile.

It sucks being 48 :(
I'm too old for the youngsters
And too young for this board,
Sigh......

You are by no means "too old" for anyone.
Being the beauty you are anyone would be blessed to know you.
I'll be glad to wait for you to turn 50. ;)

Age is simply a state of mind. Hello and welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back