Tracking Changes

malefica

Really Really Experienced
(Wasn't sure where else to post this!)

Thanks to a client from another site, I now have a version of Word that will allow me to Track Changes :) Therefore all stories/chapters *edited from now on will be done this way.

Last edited:
Tracking change isn't for writing stories; it's for showing editing of written stories.

(Wasn't sure where else to post this!)

I now have a version of Word that will allow me to Track Changes :)

I got saddled with a POS version of Word and don't have track changes. Did you get yours for free? If so, I would super appreciate it if you told me where/how I can get the track changes feature.

I got saddled with a POS version of Word and don't have track changes. Did you get yours for free? If so, I would super appreciate it if you told me where/how I can get the track changes feature.

My version of Word 2013 came with my laptop. Tracking changes appeared under the 'Review' heading.

My version of Word 2013 came with my laptop. Tracking changes appeared under the 'Review' heading.

Yeah, I got my computer in 2010 when Office was new and I didn't understand that you didn't automatically get a full version of Word. I got some stupid thing called Word Starter, which does not have a lot of nice features, including track changes. I feel like a real sucker, to have fallen for this POS version.

*Edit: Just realized POS must be confusing. POS = Piece of shit.

Last edited:
Back