Alas, I also need an editor (MF, INC, Body Modification, Subtle, Slow).

ALaCarta

Virgin
Joined
Oct 10, 2015
Posts
19
Alas, I also need an editor (MF, Incest, Body Modification, Subtle, Slow).

My "first story"... not really, I've written over 60 just to get the courage (and skill) to actually show my face and go public. A DNA modification story with nice buildup. So far its 8,330 words and growing, probably ending in 10~12k. The first chapter (5~k) is available for editing, so who's up for the task!

And yes, I tried the editors "system", but its broken. The list of available editors for MC with INC (quite niche I thought) yields 1000+ editors. Most aren't active so I'm left with the only choice to ask here.

My requirements are simple. Spelling is not required, grammar is. After that ANY comments, recommendations, alterations, suggestions are VERY welcome - the more the better.
I have read almost all MC INC erotica under the sun and tons of MC and INC. Fan of corruption and everything leading up to it.

If it's not asking much I would really love an editor who's a fan of INC, pref mom-son but father-daugher and bro-sis works too.

If you're up for it please send me a private message. Thanks for your time :D.
 
Last edited:
Abbreviations and acronyms are such a problem. What do you mean my INC and MC?
 
Sorry, I thought they were common understanding, lets see:

MC = Mind Control
INC = Incest
MF = Male with Female
 
Last edited:
Sounds good, I'm willing to take this one. Was going to send you a PM but you haven't enabled that yet (go to Quick Links -> Edit Options and check Enable Private Messaging). Once you do, send me a message if you're interested.
 
Thanks a lot ;). Sending you the draft as soon as I hit my computer.

:D If anyone else is interested in reading the chapter in exchange of feedback PM me and I will send you the draft.
 
Back
Top