Dominant couple with submissive couple

subsarah

Virgin
Joined
Apr 14, 2015
Posts
24
My husband and I both have submissive leanings and have fantasizes about submitting to a dominant couple. It is hard to find video, tumblr, or stories. Does anyone have any reccomendations on places to find this kind of material. This is a fantasy right now and are not looking to play this out but love to see and read couple dominant play.
 
We think about serving another couple a lot. We think about the lead up and preparation. What instructions will we both have, what instructions will we receive that are secret from the other? We have also used this as a way to dominate each other, in the name of a faceless dominant couple. We have been "required to shave each other bare, administer enemas, refrain from sex and masturbation, or be required to masturbate in front of the other. We also create scenarios where we will serve together and separately, or serve blindfolded when you can only hear what's happening to the other. It has also been exciting for both of us to serve the same sex of the couple in front of the other or apart.

Our most recent fantasy included separate training and the. Having to perform what we learned. This has involved oral service and taking larger plugs in front of each other. It's very exciting for us but not sure if others have the same ideas.
 
Have you looked in the BDSM stories to see if there are any that have content like this?
 
Hard to find

Yes we have looked and found some but "submissive couple" can be "dominant and submissive couple". Or it can be a situation with a dominant man and a submissive couple. It's hard to pin point them.
 
You don't often see stories or videos (or real life scenarios) where two people are dominating a couple. The idea sounds sexy, but I don't think I've ever run across something like that.
 
When you can't find the porn you're looking for, it's best to take the bull by the horns, and create it yourself.
 
My wife and I are both submissive and I would love to find a dominate couple
 
My partner and I have also fantasized about this, and have been surprised at how little erotica we've found with this theme.

The last time we played with the fantasy, it started with her finding a dominant elegant black couple. She came to me after having already been talking to them, and having already committed on our behalf that we would attempt to submit to them. Attempt because we were going to need to prove ourselves worthy of them. We would be expected to wear matching black panties starting the next day, and send them photos each night. We were told not to expect responses, but that there would perhaps be other instructions from now until they determined if they wanted to meet us in real life.

In real life, we went out next to day to buy some matching black panties to continue the fantasy.

...

I had also spent time looking on tumblr for images of submissive couples and only found a few
https://67.media.tumblr.com/c273ba070b551110350c13750d972b82/tumblr_inline_o6ney6hxbW1u0xyz3_540.png
https://66.media.tumblr.com/13a201d6868165812de2809a007660b8/tumblr_inline_o6neywZU0O1u0xyz3_540.png
https://65.media.tumblr.com/8a2d0b93ab5585f2c79cf16fdac22c27/tumblr_inline_o6nexeMUDO1u0xyz3_540.png
https://66.media.tumblr.com/6a55b1f83696e8aa6f89bf04aee29164/tumblr_inline_o6newikR391u0xyz3_540.png
https://66.media.tumblr.com/ff06c00ba87c00d72b49a4c2f664f26d/tumblr_inline_o6nhx2CWm21u0xyz3_540.png
 
Have you tried putting an ad in the personals section of a local weekly (and progressive) newspaper? That should get some attention, black panties or not. Also clubs cater to this sort of thing.

Good luck!
 
Back
Top