Riding topless in cars

The closest I have come to doing this was having a strap on my tank top fall off my shoulders and giving a hint of tit. But I think I would like to go completely topless while driving late night

Late at night is when I do it.
 
hYGWsOi.jpg
 
Who are you asking louise?
Pretty sure it was not me or Hold you down
 
Last edited:
Love it....

I just did this on our most recent road trip to California. Just rode in the passenger seat topless. It was fun and for some reason REALLY turned hubby on, so that made it even better. Kinda can't wait to do it again!
 
bumpy ride

Once went with a gf to her uncle's farm in the hilly part of Ohio. He had an old fashioned jeep that he just used on the farm, not road worthy. She took me on a tour of the place. Once we got out of view we removed out tops. She knew where all the worst bumps were and was ready for them, but I had to endure the surprises. Luckily I'm kinda small, but she still got quite a kick out of the expressions on my face.
 
I've done topless a few times when I was younger, boyfriend owned a jeep and a motorcycle. Loved showing off for him, and he was older so he enjoyed parading me around. I loved the stares, nothing but bikini bottoms on at times....

Tif
 
I don't go topless....

...but I have been known to flash to truck drivers :D:devil:
 
My ex did!

When we decided to move back to our home town , half way home she decided to take off her top then her shorts and was in her thong. Was a nice sight and it was a joy to rub her thigh !!
 
Back
Top