I need some vote please fellow poets!

The_Reb

Virgin
Joined
Apr 27, 2015
Posts
1
*No registration needed, I would return the favour if needed, just post and tell me.

I need at most 10,000 votes (at least 5,000) by the end of this year and with your help I can accomplish it!
There is a big prize and I can do a lot with this money in university next year.

Poem name: "Confidence is a Must"

Link to vote for Poem: http://tlng.me/1yyas4p

Instructions to vote: Basically, you click the link I have here, view my poem, then view the opponent's poem and vote for me in the end! My poem is the one pictured with the door. Takes no more than 20 seconds!

Thank you in advance!

*No registration needed, I would return the favour if needed, just post and tell me.
 
Although I felt some affinity with your poem I did not vote.
You said that the opponent has also written a poem, (which I would like to read), but I only saw an excerpt from a play or cartoon (which I did not bother reading, because to me plays/cartoons achieve their full potential only when they are performed), so the two opposing entries are two different forms of art. How can I compare them?
Even so, I would like to help but I think that the opponent may need the money as badly as you, so he/she should also be given the opportunity to have his creation responded to.
Could you advise him/her to also joint Literotica and ask for a vote in his/her favor?

Otherwise we cannot play fair.
 
Back
Top