The Other Sliding Between: The Joys Of Asscheek Fucking

A bump for the other sliding between thread:

sw32.gif


Any time we do the oily massage thing this must naturally happens, never actually came that way but could easily.

My wife on her belly and me massaging her back woul dwork better than this gif, but then it would be hard to film effectively in a porn situation.
 
Oo I wonder if I could talk my husband into this? (He maintains he's not prepared to try anal, but maybe he would try this..)
 
Oo I wonder if I could talk my husband into this? (He maintains he's not prepared to try anal, but maybe he would try this..)

'tis actually a wonderful precursor (dry run, pardon the expression) to anal play.

I've just now begun some major anal play with my gf. It adds a whole new dimension which had me barking, "I just might fuck you up the ass sometime soon." To which she smiled and said something to effect, "Mmmmm."

If he enjoys going down on you, have him finger you some, for starters.
 
Oo I wonder if I could talk my husband into this? (He maintains he's not prepared to try anal, but maybe he would try this..)

Is he an ass man?

In your foreplay, does he ever put you face down and kind of dry hump your backside?

Those are dead giveaways that he might be into this.

Try this: first make sure he's horny. Give him a slow handjob with lube and get him close. Then roll face down, squirt some lube on your cocyx, and tell him you want to finish between your cheeks.
 
Hm, might need a bit of planning - he generally prefers me to be on the top (lazy bugger) so not sure how I could go from there. Would be great if I could though...
 
Hm, might need a bit of planning - he generally prefers me to be on the top (lazy bugger) so not sure how I could go from there. Would be great if I could though...

Well is he an arse man at least?
 
I don't know if I could really go so far as to say he's an arse man - he likes grabbing it when we're in the act (and otherwise), which is great, but he'd rather play with my boobs (which is also great lol)
 
I don't know if I could really go so far as to say he's an arse man - he likes grabbing it when we're in the act (and otherwise), which is great, but he'd rather play with my boobs (which is also great lol)

Yeah that's your problem right there.

You want anal and ass play, and he's a tit guy.

Ass men are attracted to ass fucking.
 
I'm surprised this hasn't had more people expressing their liking for this. I think it beats a tit-wank hands down. The sensations of sliding between oiled buttocks is divine - she has so much more grip on her ass muscles and having my cock slide over her ass-hole is a sensation she can enjoy as well. It's an easier position to use your hands, kiss each other etc.
 
There's a couple that my wife and I swing with everyonce in a while and the girl will hotdog my cock. Feels really nice.
 
. I think it beats a tit-wank hands down. The sensations of sliding between oiled buttocks is divine - she has so much more grip on her ass muscles .

Well said! I agree 100%

Hey folks we need some hotdogging/chikan/asscracking/intergluteal outercourse porn. ANyone have pics?
 
tumblr_lpf71d4Tr31ql4hl8o1_400.gif


i've got the thread subscribed, and will post them as i run across them.

holding back on posting ernst.
 
use too do this when I was dating a sex little girl way back in H.S.. then one day we decided too use a little different lotion she found in her mothers bedside drawer.... hehe.

This were a little more slippery...after a few mins of pumping her ass-cheeks, I need too adjust my position, as did she underneath me....well, on my up stroke, I found that tight little spot, and slipped right in.... 'OH my..', I expected her too pull off and run.....but she stayed still for a few seconds, then pushed back against me. For me, that was the green light...I pushed in, then slipped in the rest of the way.....

To this day, I think she wanted that to happen. She said it was a accident, but felt sooooo good....
 
Back
Top