Finding out daddy’s secret(Closed)

Orgasmicallyfun

Literotica Guru
Joined
Feb 14, 2011
Posts
15,812
Character info: Matthew, age 38, 6’, brown hair and trimmed beard, blue eyes, athletic body.

When Matt was eighteen his life changed forever. He had just graduated high school and spent the summer hanging out with friend and that included his girlfriend, Danielle. One of their favorite activities to do together was have sex, they both enjoyed doing it and Matt was blessed and very well endowed. It resulted in Danielle getting pregnant that summer and changing both their lives. They got married a few months later and got a place together.

Matt was stressed out about how broke they both were after getting married, getting their own place, and preparing for the baby. So he got a second job, this job he had to keep a secret from Danielle because he knew she would not approve of it. Matt started to take roles in pornos. At first he did a scene here and there to make a few extra hundred bucks, but soon his videos became popular and he started being part of more and better quaility videos.

He continued this secret job for the next couple years to keep his family financially stable. He used a pseudonym of Bruce Magnum when filming the videos. He shot hundred of hundred of videos over the course of that time before leaving the business once his family was very comfortable moneywise.

Today he spends his time working from home. He had a popular sports blog that had a few sponsers so it kept money flowing in. He stayed fit by working out regularly and maintained his fit body that he had in the videos from his earlier years. Danielle was a manager at a busy restaurant so she was there a lot. Matt finished his daily run and took a shower and changed and ended up in the den working on some new articles for his blog.
 
Cassidy, 19, was in her room with her friend Teresa she had been BFF with since grade school. They were both trying to find themselves, in other words partying until their parents force them to do something. Cassidy is the spiting image of her mom, short but buxom and blonde with light grey eyes. Teresa is the opposite, Latino with long black hair but smoking hot with a tall slender build but nice features.
Teresa and Cassidy are often together but today Teresa came over with something Cassidy had to see. Cassidy figured it was some video of Teresa fucking some random guy who picked her up last night.
"Is your dad around?" Teresa asked as she closed the door quietly.
"Yeah, he's always around, why?" she asked curious.
Teresa pulled out her phone and started swiping around. Then she sat down on the bed with Cassidy next to her and held the phone out so they both could watch. "Bruce Magnum as Cums the Teacher" flashes up like a cheesy porno graphic. Then a close up of a man who looks really familiar. Teresa watches Cassidy as she studies the video.
"Who is that?" Cassidy says " he looks so familiar?"
Teresa cracks up but does not say. They watch as "Bruce" lets his student make an offer for a better grade. She pulls out his monster cock as Cassidy covers her mouth with surprise.
"I know right, huge!" Teresa says glancing at the door nervously.
Cassidy watches as the girl goes down on him. As the camera focuses close ups of the teacher's face as he get's a blow job Cassidy realizes who it is.
"Ho...Leeee Shit!" she says as her eyes are locked on the screen. "That's my dad! My dad is a porn star!" She looks at Teresa who has a different look on her face.
 
Matt was busy typing up his article completely unaware that upstairs his daughter and her friend were watching one of his videos uncovering the secret he tried keeping from his family. He looked down from the screen rubbing his eyes that were becoming strained. He saved what he had so far and moved to the living room where he turned in the football game that had just started. Kicking his legs up on the coffee table he laid back in the couch.
 
"Do you think your mom knows?" Teresa whispered to Cassidy as her her hand was on Cassidy's arm.
"I have no idea. I mean she knows he has a huge cock I imagine" Cassidy said then burst into laughter as Teresa kept the video going. Both girls looked at it as the "student" who looked a lot like Teresa was on his desk on her back getting wrecked by Cassidy's dad.
"This is crazy" Cassidy said playfully covering her eyes then looking again. Teresa just watched.
"Wait til you see how many times he cums" Teresa says as Cassidy is in shock.
"Did you just say 'wait until I see how many times my dad cums' in a porn movie?" Cassidy asked.
"Like five" Teresa says impressed and turned on. "If he wans't your dad I would maybe give him a shot" Teresa said with a wicked grin. Cassidy just sat there stunned,
"Let's go see what he's doing?" Teresa said with a wicked grin, turning off her phone and standing up. Cassidy had not appreciated how tight Teresa's top and shorts were today. Cassidy was still wearing the gym shorts and tee shirt she slept in. Teresa was out the door before Cassidy could say anything.
Downstairs Teresa stood behind the couch where porn star dad (PSD) sat watching a football game.
"Hey Mr Williams, who's playing?" she asked from behind eyeing his jeans with a previously unnoticed bulge in them.
 
Matt heard a voice behind him and looked back to see his daughter’s best friend Teresa standing there. The tall Latina was so sexy especially wearing what she was wearing now, tight tank top showing off her perky tits and tight short shorts. “Uh hey Teresa. Philadelphia and Atlanta are playing.” He responsed then focused back on the tv.
 
"Want some company?" she asks looking back at Cassidy who is just now coming down the stairs. Not waiting for his answer Teresa walks around and sits on the couch, not exactly next to him but not far away.
"Hey Dad" Cassidy says awkwardly as she glares at Teresa who is beaming and then she too notices the bulge in his jeans.
 
“Sure!” Matt said glancing at her as she was already moving to sit on the couch. “Do you like football?” He asked then his attention was diverted to Cassidy when she greeted him. “Hey Cassidy!” Matt said with a smile. “What have you two been up to today?”
 
"Watching videos" Teresa said quickly answering. Then she went on "I like football, I like the tight pants" she said with a flirtatious smile.
"OH shut up" Cassidy said rolling her eyes but unable to hide the hard nipples now clearly visible int he old white tee shirt.
 
“Oh yeah what kind of videos?” Matt asked looking between the two girls trying not to stare at their hard nipples that were visible through their shirts. “Is that the only reason you like football?” He asked Teresa with a chuckle. He grabbed the beer he had off the table and sipped from it.
 
"Old videos" Cassidy said surprising herself as Teresa grinned like a evil cat at her.
"Yeah old porn" she said acting like ti was a joke.
"Oh yeah we were watching porn dad" Cassidy said rolling her eyes and over playing it.
 
Matt was about to ask what kind of old videos when Teresa chimes in and said old porn videos. He looked at her and looked her up and down staring momentarily at her nipples poking at her shirt. Then he looked over at Cassidy when she made it seem like a joke. At first Matt wasn’t sure how to react to this and instead of making it awkward he joked back with them. “Make sure to share any good videos you find.” He laughed
 
"Sure Mr Williams" Teresa said lifting her phone.
"Daddy!"Cassidy cried playfully acting. "You don't watch that stuff do you?"
Cassidy walked around and sat in the recliner next to the couch.
 
“I’m a guy so of course I watch that stuff.” Matt admitted feeling a little weird talking about this with his daughter but he was starting to become aroused by Teresa’s sexy body. Matt wondered if she was really going to show him the video they were watching.
 
Teresa was playing with her phone as Cassidy watched intent to stop her showing the video.
"Here you go Mr Williams" Teresa said leaning over with her shoulder into his ribs and head on his chest as she held the phone with both hands as Cassidy immediate jumped for it. Teresa was too strong as the girls struggled and Matt felt them brush against his cock. He could not see the phone and finally grabbed it from the girls who were now on the floor and saw that familiar title screen. The girls looked at him for a reaction.
 
Cassidy seemed to want to stop Teresa from playing the video and they struggled for it but Matt ended up with the phone and focused on the screen. Time seemed to slow down when he realized what video it was. “How did you find this?” He asked looking down at the girls. “Did you watch this?” He asked looking at Cassidy.
 
Cassidy nodded unnerved by her father's tone and sense of concern.
"You were pretty hot Mr Williams" Teresa said with a big grin.
"Shut up Teresa" I said quietly.
 
“You can’t tell your mother about this.” Matt said while the video continued to play on the phone. It brought him back to that day and how good it felt cumming so much in that young girl. He saved up weeks for that shoot and it had been almost two months since he last had sex so he had so much back up now. “What did you think about it?” He asked softly
 
"Never seen a man cum that much" Teresa said without a pause.
Cassidy slapped her arm and said "Shut Up! He's my dad!"
"I know but he asked" Teresa said rubbing her arm and getting back up on the couch.
Cassidy then let what he said sink in. "Mom doesn't know?" she said shocked.
"damn..." Teresa said half laughing.
 
“Was it too much? She just kept me going. That was my favorite scene to shoot.” Matt said as the sound of the scene playing on the phone was filling the room with moans and groans. “Yes she doesn’t know. I had to keep this a secret from her. She would have freaked out.”
 
Neither girl said anything as their attention was drawn to the enormous bulge in his jeans.
"Did you do a lot of movies?" Cassidy asked as her eyes stayed riveted.
"I counted 4 is that correct? One take?" Teresa asked also looking at his lap instead of his eyes.
 
“Yes, I did a lot of movies.” Matt confessed to his daughter wondering what she thought about all of this. Then he looked at Teresa seeing the way she was eyeing him. “Actually it was five times, four in her pussy and one in her mouth.” He responded to Teresa.
 
"Damn! You must miss those days" Teresa said impressed with Mr Williams.
"Teresa!" Damn girl chill. Next you will want to see it" Cassidy said before she realized what she was saying.
 
“To be honest I do miss those day. Getting paid to have sex with random girls. It was like a dream job.” Matt said with a chuckle before sipping from his beer again. “Well it appears both of you have already seen it.” He said turning the phone towards Cassidy and Teresa the scene was showing the teen sucking his huge foot long cock.
 
"Dad! Please!" Cassidy erupted as her eyes remained focused on the phone.
Teresa licked her thick lips as she watched and her eyes went to Matt's with a knowing look.
The tension was high as the girls were emitting pheromones that would drive an entire football team insane without release.
"And your wife never found out?" Teresa asked as her eyes moved from his down to his lap now seemingly enormous under the material.
Cassidy just watched and listened afraid to do or say anything as it would go against everything she was ever taught.
 
“Sorry!” He responded to Cassidy as he paused the video and handed the phone back to Teresa. “No she never found out. It’s going to stay that way right?” Matt asked looking at both girls hoping they would keep his secret.
 
Back
Top