Spanking

spankednaked

Experienced
An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

And yet, as counterintuitive as it is, some of us crave it.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?

No DM?

An act of physical assault that leaves the victim's buttocks scalding with pain and usually causes feelings of humiliation in the victim as well.

For those of you who enjoy having your bottom turned red and throbbing, how did you discover that you had a fondness for this sort of punishment?

No dm for you?

I currently have two spanking enthusiasts who are willing to turn my bottom red at a moments notice, however, they're not the ones who first got me into spanking.

I first got into spanking about 3 or 4 years ago. I didn't meet my current disciplinarians until just last year.

Needn’t cause feelings of humiliation, surely?

Spanked by wife

My wife was angry about my habit and said "If you were a boy and not adult I would spank your bare ass"!
And I said "Do it".
From then on I get a very rough spanking every saturday. Wife likes it a lot and demands oral service immediately afterwards

I had seen it in the internet and fantasized about being spanked, I was recently for the first time , I love it , can't explain why though , maybe it's feeling helpless over a doms knee

I was in my late teens and there were two local women who were paying young, attractive women to co-star in spanking videos.

If they cast you in one of their videos they paid you three-hundred dollars.

I didn't think of spanking as erotic at the time, however, I was young and needed the money. I signed a release form and we set up a time and date for me to be spanked.

The day of the spanking, I got butterflies in my stomach and I felt feverish. At first I thought I was getting the flu, but it wasn't that.

Both the camera-woman and the woman who spanked me were older, taller and very intimidating-looking. Being naked in front of both of them made me feel vulnerable and somewhat terrified. I discovered that I liked this feeling. I got seriously sexually aroused at being naked in front of these two fully-clothed, imposing, intimidating women.

By the time I went over the knee of my co-star, my pussy was throbbing. And the more she made my bare bottom sting, the more my pussy throbbed. I discovered a strong connection between subjugated and punished by strong women and sexual arousal.

I did three more spanking videos with these women after that, and got progressively more and more aroused each time I was spanked. Before it was all over, most of my masturbatory fantasies were about being naked and punished by fully-clothed women that were ready, willing and able to turn my bare bottom a scalding-red color.

I had seen it in the internet and fantasized about being spanked, I was recently for the first time , I love it , can't explain why though , maybe it's feeling helpless over a doms knee

Well, dressed in those stockings and looking that good I’m sure you’ll have an orderly queue of doms lining up to do just that.

(Actually, do doms queue?? Tonight’s random question, ladies and gentlemen...)

Well, dressed in those stockings and looking that good I’m sure you’ll have an orderly queue of doms lining up to do just that.

(Actually, do doms queue?? Tonight’s random question, ladies and gentlemen...)

I think so, they're very into orderlyness. :p

Hard sparks. I want to hear it and feel it. I want them to make my whole body move.
It’s never, ever punishment for me. I don’t get punished.

Since before I understood what sex was about I've had a fascination with bottoms. Can't pinpoint when this turned in to a spanking fetish, but it's like it's always been there. For most of my adult life I've dished it out (still my preference), but over the last few years I've also been partial to getting my own butt severely beaten. In fact I'm sitting on a stripy bum right now. :caning:

Last edited by a moderator:
I think most of us do if administered properly under the right circumstances. Well most dominant probably wouldn’t but everyone else who allows for the release of endorphins in a pleasure/pain exchange will enjoy it. Spanking then fingering or stroking him or here might have that person cumming during the spanking. Once the brain gets confused it can happen over and over. Nipped clamps are like this too

I just love

being spanked.

I found out I liked it when boyfriends would slap my bum playfully. As time went on, I found that I would encourage the slaps, then I found myself begging for it more and more often. Now, as a middle-aged, married woman, I live for the rare occasions when my husband will consent to give me a good hard spanking.

My wife was angry about my habit and said "If you were a boy and not adult I would spank your bare ass"!
And I said "Do it".
From then on I get a very rough spanking every saturday. Wife likes it a lot and demands oral service immediately afterwards

That sounds like an amazing experience. So glad it turns her own.

I probably got the inkling for the idea from the Joy of Sex, which briefly touched on it. And segments on HBOs real sex. While I am not really into pain or humiliation, there is something erotic about a spanking. I developed the thought of a slow spanking with a build up of intensity over time could be really erotic. Then I saw a video on Xhamster.

https://xhamster.com/videos/wife-getting-a-proper-spanking-685055

It sounded almost as if she was going to cum from the spanking. Since then, I've craved the idea of a spanking from a knowledgeable dom. Still haven't experienced, but who knows what the future holds.

I probably got the inkling for the idea from the Joy of Sex, which briefly touched on it. And segments on HBOs real sex. While I am not really into pain or humiliation, there is something erotic about a spanking. I developed the thought of a slow spanking with a build up of intensity over time could be really erotic. Then I saw a video on Xhamster.

https://xhamster.com/videos/wife-getting-a-proper-spanking-685055

It sounded almost as if she was going to cum from the spanking. Since then, I've craved the idea of a spanking from a knowledgeable dom. Still haven't experienced, but who knows what the future holds.

I started with one slap on the ass and asked if she liked it. If she said yes more followed. Then I asked "do you want me to stop?" Often they remain silent.

Fine I tell them I will stop until you beg for more.

The begging begins

I started with one slap on the ass and asked if she liked it. If she said yes more followed. Then I asked "do you want me to stop?" Often they remain silent.

Fine I tell them I will stop until you beg for more.

The begging begins

Sounds very seductive!

Back