Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Story Ideas

Old 03-01-2012, 08:50 AM   #1
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Mens Wear the way it Ought to Be

The pretty gal @ the mens wear shop hung my new pants on a hanger , with a plastic cover over top. Since the cover was too long, she knotted it shut. Today, I discovered she really knows how to tie a knot.

She's youngish - early 20s, athletic body, likes to wear tight clothing, one of those forward tilting pelvises that makes me think "gymnast or dancer?" Smallish but perky breasts.

The story idea is a guy (like me, except maybe younger) rushes in just before closing, desperate for a pair of pants. she says "you're in luck, the seamstress is still in the back, we can hem them while you wait."

He is aroused by how much she touches him as she marks the length.

When he comes out of the change room with the pants to get hemmed, she is standing there with a hand full of ties, and a grin from ear to ear.

Suzie From Across the Street

my previous perversions are still at:

http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Last edited by sirhugs : 03-01-2012 at 09:23 AM.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:21 AM   #2
Reading_is_Sexy
Experienced

I'd read it.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:24 AM   #3
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reading_is_Sexy View Post
I'd read it.
thanks, but given my Dom tendencies, not sure I'd do the female domme character justice.

Old 03-01-2012, 09:45 AM   #4
PhilGarlic
Literotica Guru

just

just want to say how this jogged my memory,

I picked up a suit from a London store many years ago, the girl who served me was in her twenties, very good looking and a redhead.

The blouse/ shirt she wore was sheer and she was without a bra, you could see every detail of her breasts, only a 34 maybe 36 a cup but so perfect and topped with very pink nipples, made my day.

Old 03-01-2012, 10:12 AM   #5
Reading_is_Sexy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by sirhugs View Post
thanks, but given my Dom tendencies, not sure I'd do the female domme character justice.
So maybe he sees the look in her eyes as she holds up the ties, and he takes it as an invitation to tie her up??

Old 03-01-2012, 10:53 AM   #6
sirhugs
Riding to the Rescue

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reading_is_Sexy View Post
So maybe he sees the look in her eyes as she holds up the ties, and he takes it as an invitation to tie her up??
see, I saw it going the other way, since it was based on my observation this morning as to how well the real life inspiration lass tied the knots.

I figured she says something like : we might as well play while the seamstress does her work. I've locked the front door..."

then she ties him up. Sex ensues. In the sequel, the seamstress comes out of her cubbyhole in the back, finds her present tied in a bow...

Old 03-01-2012, 02:43 PM   #7
shesnotcheating
Loves Spam

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhilGarlic View Post
just want to say how this jogged my memory,

I picked up a suit from a London store many years ago, the girl who served me was in her twenties, very good looking and a redhead.

The blouse/ shirt she wore was sheer and she was without a bra, you could see every detail of her breasts, only a 34 maybe 36 a cup but so perfect and topped with very pink nipples, made my day.
Sorry to be pedantic here, but this subject drives me crazy. Whether she was a 34A or a 36A, her breasts would be the same size. The letter is the cup size, the number is the size of her torso, just below the breasts. I'm so tired of reading stories about about women with 48DDs. Those are big breasts granted, but on a REALLY BIG woman,

Off-topic, but this is a story ideas thread.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:12 PM   #8
Reading_is_Sexy
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by shesnotcheating View Post
Sorry to be pedantic here, but this subject drives me crazy. Whether she was a 34A or a 36A, her breasts would be the same size. The letter is the cup size, the number is the size of her torso, just below the breasts. I'm so tired of reading stories about about women with 48DDs. Those are big breasts granted, but on a REALLY BIG woman,

You're kind of correct. While the number in the size does indicate around the torso, the cup size is slightly different as well. 36 D, and 40 D have different cup sizes... even if just slightly. Unless you are considering the cheap Fruit-of-Loom Wal-mart bras... but the nicer brands are sized that way.

Old 03-01-2012, 03:41 PM   #9
PhilGarlic
Literotica Guru

Quote:

thanks for that, her breasts were a pert a cup, I remember almost every detail of them, (or think I do) what I'm not sure about is her size, in relation to her breasts, she may of been tiny 34 or a slightly bigger 36, I think a 36.

Old 03-01-2012, 05:28 PM   #10
RedMonkeyButt
Literotica Guru

Quote:

Oh yes... the DDs are much more impressive on a 38, but look almost fake on someone too much smaller unless they have the hips to pull it off. You can always tell when it's someone who doesn't research these things writing the story because they think the bigger number just means bigger boobs, or, you know, not a woman... *shrug*

As to the OP, I think it would be much more erotic if she ties him up, like you said. But I agree that it can be hard for a dom to write a character that's a sub.

Honey badger doesn't give a shit!
My Stories | AH profile
How long can you pretend to be perfectly happy before someone starts seeing the cracks?

Last edited by RedMonkeyButt : 03-01-2012 at 05:30 PM.

Old 03-02-2012, 04:32 PM   #11
bubbatxman
Experienced

I like the story line, kind of like the dry cleaning thing I was proposing. Your dry cleaning girl shows up to deliver your clothes to you. She's Asian, small breasts, pert nipples. She shows up in a red silk robe and hands your clothes to you, as she does, her robe opens a crack, revealing that she has nothing on underneath. As you take in the view, a cool blast of wind opens the robe a little further, and has hardened the nipple you see. You invite her inside, mentioning that you need to gather the clothes for her to take. As you climb the stairs, she follows you with the capture bag for your dirty clothes. As you reach the room, you see her picking up the pile of clothes by the door. She smells your clothes and is excited. Your bedroom is an oasis of Asian culture. She finishes gathering and starts to examine the keepsakes you have in your room. Your samuri knife set. The lantern above your bed. The jade dragon on your dressor. She looks over to you and asks "are you as powerful as this dragon?" You reply, "In bed, I'm an unstoppable dragon." You remember that you have another bit of clothes in the closet, so you retreat back to pick them up for the capture bag. When you walk out of your closet, she is laying on your bed, robe fully open for you see. Your dick gets hard as you take in her small tight body. 34AA breasts, small hips, jet black hair comes straight out of her pubic area, and nearly hides her small labia. You see no lips, and realize that you will need to coax them from their hiding place.