a little look-see at me

Status
Not open for further replies.
good for you, gorgeous. :kiss:

thanks GA
it is one less thing to worry about - though i did have a huge number of lessons -60 yikes - typical woman i have no spacial awarenss when i get in a car -which adds up to about a grand and a half with the tests :( nowonder i am broke

thankfully i didn't have to do any reverse parking in the test!

Last edited:
Hey there, lovely lady! :kiss:
{{{{Elven}}}}
Congrats and good to see you again, hun
Don't be a stranger!!

:kiss:
hey LM
so good to see you
i'll do my best not to be a stranger though please forgive general uselessness and the fact i am slowly turning into a hermit at the moment

old time greetings from a long-timer. glad to see you're back. and i luv to see your back, too!

thanks GA
it is one less thing to worry about - though i did have a huge number of lessons -60 yikes - typical woman i have no spacial awarenss when i get in a car -which adds up to about a grand and a half with the tests :( nowonder i am broke

thankfully i didn't have to do any reverse parking in the test!

Wait a minute.

:eek:You spent £1,500 when you could have used that money to buy a camera???? :eek:

Who needs driving when you have such a rabid fanbase? ;)

Just passed my driving test
:nana::nana::nana:
so happy

OK, that's it, next time I visit the UK I'm not hiring a car.

Just kidding. Really.

Here in the Midwest of the US of A it's almost impossible to survive without wheels, even in most cities. I've known a few folks in my generation and older who held out against learning to drive, but I don't know anyone under 40 who doesn't have a license unless they've got a medical prohibition.

I've gotten around most of England to sight-see without driving (except Wiltshire -- no train service to Stonehenge) and could have done the same for much of Scotland, but wanted to get to more out-of-the-way spots, too, so rented a car there. Still, it's good you've got the license even if you don't, strictly speaking, need the car on a daily basis.

Have you found a good cave in the woods to live in yet? I hear the rent on refrigerator boxes is getting outrageous! :D

Not quite but it feels like it

I sarted my new job today which meant i go in to work at 7 did 2 hours on my thesis then started the job at 9 to5 and normally i will try to do more thesis but i had to get home to take delivery of a new fridge

tired angel!

Wait a minute.

:eek:You spent £1,500 when you could have used that money to buy a camera???? :eek:

Who needs driving when you have such a rabid fanbase? ;)

that'd be a bloody amazing camera!
unfortunately when it was a choice between camera and car i was job hunting and needed to be able to tick the box on the appplication form!
and once i'd started i had to finish for fear i'd turn into my mum - 5 tests and counting for her!
hopefully though i'll get paid for my new job at the end of the month and that'll allow me to start saving towards things like cameras!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back