Votes: 3 27.3%
  • fuck and wake up having a wet dream

Votes: 3 27.3%
  • wake up shouting and mom comes to see and ... really do her

Votes: 6 54.5%

• Total voters

Sexywifelover

Virgin
I love a good lucid dream, when I can control my dream sometimes, when I can grope any tits I like.

I love it when I am half in control and find myself at home in my room and ... "Story starter" ...

I realise I am dreaming and go to my oldest sister's room first, she is reading and I pull her blouse and bra down and her tits pop out, she doesn't even notice so I grope her tits for some fun.
I go downstairs to the kitchen, my mom will be in the kitchen, she is there, good I am still in control of my dream. "Mom show me your pussy" she is doing chores with a tshirt on but instantly, in the way of dreams, her skirt and panties are gone.
I watch her wide hips sway as she walks back and forth, I feel my cock stiffening, I hope my cock is hard as I lay in my bed asleep and dreaming.

.... Continue ...

I love a good lucid dream, when I can control my dream sometimes, when I can grope any tits I like.

I love it when I am half in control and find myself at home in my room and ... "Story starter" ...

I realise I am dreaming and go to my oldest sister's room first, she is reading and I pull her blouse and bra down and her tits pop out, she doesn't even notice so I grope her tits for some fun.
I go downstairs to the kitchen, my mom will be in the kitchen, she is there, good I am still in control of my dream. "Mom show me your pussy" she is doing chores with a tshirt on but instantly, in the way of dreams, her skirt and panties are gone.
I watch her wide hips sway as she walks back and forth, I feel my cock stiffening, I hope my cock is hard as I lay in my bed asleep and dreaming.

.... Continue ...

What's the point of it being a dream, though? I mean, you're already writing erotic fantasies. If I did a dream story, I think it'd be much more interesting to be able to jump into other people's dreams, and manipulate the path that they take, so you can make your sister start having sex dreams about you night after night until she can't help but wonder about it. If it's just your dream, and then there's no consequence, why not just do it in fiction-reality?

yes .... I will think about how to do that

Maybe I could teach sis to have lucid dreams and hint at what fun I have in mine, steering her thoughts to have the same sort of fun in hers

What's the point of it being a dream, though? I mean, you're already writing erotic fantasies. If I did a dream story, I think it'd be much more interesting to be able to jump into other people's dreams, and manipulate the path that they take, so you can make your sister start having sex dreams about you night after night until she can't help but wonder about it. If it's just your dream, and then there's no consequence, why not just do it in fiction-reality?

I am not sure how far you would take it but it sounds very exciting.

I am not sure how far you would take it but it sounds very exciting.

I actually really liked this idea after I typed it out. Maybe I just have strange kinks, but I really like the idea of being able to act out my fantasies in others' dreams so that they wake up and think it was all their idea. Wouldn't it be fun to notice your coworker blushing as you pass by, knowing it's because she dreamt about being tied up and sucking your cock dry last night? Or giving a friend skinny dipping dreams night after night until you ask her to try it with you, and she decides to go ahead with it after all those dreams. Definitely a lot of options. I might write it up someday.

The trouble with lucid dreams is, how can you be sure that it's just a dream? You don't want to start fucking your boss or sucking off his brother or defecating on the Thanksgiving dinner table, only to find that - uh oh! - this wasn't a dream after all!

You'd better have a damn good test before you commit yourself. Like, grow an extra penis out of your forehead, or turn the dog inside-out, or make the clock on the wall spin backwards real fast, to prove that you are indeed in la-la-land.

Thanks for comments .... New start to story goes like this ...

"Bad dreams ?" I said with surprise. " Why don't you just control your dreams better ?"
"You can't control dreams, well at least I can't !" Lizzy said with certainty.
"Sure you can, I will teach you how, if you like ?"
"Mmmm, OK." Lizzy sounded dubious.
My oldest sister Lizzy is a bit chubby with nice big tits and a taste in low cut, tight t-shirts, needless to say I love talking to her to get an eyefull of cleavage or giggly tits. They looked particularly good today, with a plain bra and tight cami top, I could take my choice of cleavage or pokie nipples to stare at.
"Well !"
"Oh, yes, dreams." I said, Lizzy had broken into my daydream of looking at her tits. "You just need a test to tell you if you are awake or dreaming."
"Like what, what do you use as a test ?" Lizzy asked.
" You just need something you would never do in real life then try to do it, if you can then it is a dream."
"OK, what is your test ?" Lizzy asked.
I blushed.
"Why have you gone red ? What test do you use ?" Lizzy asked and grinned.
"Well if you must know it is breasts, I try to touch breasts and if I do then it is a dream." I said with some embarrassment.
"So I could do something like pull my top down and pop my boobs out, if I actually do it then I am dreaming ?" Lizzy said.
"Um yes I guess so, try it now," I said with adolescent hope of seeing her tits in the flesh.

Back