Stories from the Cove ~Asa's private desk in the Cove~

egyptian-eye-makeup-tutoria-620x423.jpg

hieroglyph---meet-th.jpg


Tikara daughter of the Ancient Egyptian God Khonsu. Her mother a mystery though the Gods have their suspicions. Even Thoth does not hold the answer to this riddle.

She stood with the Lunar Gods and Goddesses as well as those that dealt with death the afterlife. Her father Khonsu known as the devourer of hearts. His payment for guiding the pharaohs through the underworld to slay lesser "gods" and gain the power to be reborn.

Osiris had spoken it was time that she spend time away from the darkness and shadows and live among the other Gods and her father agreed. Ra stood watching a sly smile on his face curious who would seek the young goddess eye or heart.

As he called each the great voice of Osiris boomed out as he made his way along the list of the young Gods and Goddesses now to dwell in the sacred temple.

TIKARA... DAUGHTER OF KHONSU.

Tikara took a step forward to Osiris and offered a bow before looking warily to those gathered around. The depths of the underworld were her home and all the bright light and life unnerved her. It was a far different energy from the thoughts hopes and dreams of those in the underworld.
 
Last edited:
tumblr_mmrkuoeGsM1soc5m7o1_1280.jpg


She smirked staring into Ford's eyes the knife sealed against his throat as she stood with him in between her and his team no clear shot from any of them in the statue displays at the museum.

Always with a little pack of minions Ford. Hello Sophie...

Daniella...

Sophie nodded.

Let him go... We are all on the same side here... Making this pig of a trafficker pay... We are not the enemy... Let's work together.

Ford just stood there with her not moving to attempt escape in fact he was also gesturing for Eliot and the others to stand down.

So Ford is Sophie calling the shots or are you? Yes Sophie the pig will be ended but... I'm afraid I can't let you all get him arrested... This slime dies.

--------------

Eliot-Spencer-The-Big-Bang-Job-3-15-eliot-spencer-24235090-1280-720.jpg


Weeks later when the assignment was over Ford had a private meeting with Eliot


Eliot I know you have gotten close to her. I can see the change in you both... For the better I might add. All I am asking is help me help an old friend... Convince her to join the team. She is damn good but...

But she is reckless and with the jobs she takes working solo and reckless can be a deadly combination... I know but you know she is not exactly a team player by her very nature but I will see what I can do.

Ford nodded

That's all I ask.
 
Last edited:
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTICg6v1bI2YRepDDuO7-7MVj4SLOicWk8u9xX83N9DI3sgcF8u
 
https://encrypted-tbn1.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTICg6v1bI2YRepDDuO7-7MVj4SLOicWk8u9xX83N9DI3sgcF8u

You take far too many risks Catalina.

Rafe's voice nearly masked his concern for her. Life was never dull with Catalina. He was deeply in love with her and she with him as well. She was a wild spirit living off manipulating the corrupt wealth of Europe. This last game of hers nearly got her killed as they sat there in the inn they called home and he was tending to the gash on her leg.


34637db412c80305b3fc55ffee21c1bd.jpg


And you worry too much we had it all planned out perfectly Rafe.

She laughed wincing a little as she placed a hand on his cheek.

The captain of his guards got a lucky strike in that is all. And remember the money we got from that venture and the people we freed from his greed.

Yes yes Catalina we rescued them and are far more wealthy for now than we have been for a while but...

He looked deep into her eyes with a sigh

But what my love?

A raised brow as he had "befriended" the arrogant Lord for the con she suspected he was keeping something from her.

Tell me...

Rafe would not tell he the vermin's plan of marrying her only to kill her off to gain her alleged fortune as a grieving husband.
 
Last edited:
4oibmdzfghjtfdgz.jpg

Nadya

All she knew growing up was those that raised her... The entire village owed her father a great debt to the point of refusing to reveal her true last name until events forced their hand or she turned 21 whichever happened first though the last memory the woman she called mother had of her father was him praying over her as a tiny infant that his curse nor the hell that hunted his curse nor the church find her. She even helped him name her. Nadya meaning hope... The hope for a normal life that he wished for her.

Her father's wishes were only right to a point. The hell of his curse did find her... On her twenty first birthday.
--------------------

You should have told us about her Gabriel?

And let the church turn her into a weapon because of me.

The man stood before the priest barely containing his rage.

Well now they may well have her and you being "dead" can't go after her. So how do we deal with this Gabriel? Yet another problem you have created.

The church will stay the hell out of it and I will find a way.

What is her name will you at least do that?

Padre...

The man said as he walked off.

Go to hell.

Several days later he was seated in an inn in Budapest waiting for an old friend. The old man arrived with a younger man in tow.

Gabriel... My friend... My brother... We knew you would return one day but better events would surround our reunion.

5237d0ab4e56041c0033c887175657a8.jpg
 
Last edited:
Back
Top