The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The fuck you said? Serioulsy.. just.. fuck naw.. not all day.. not today..
You are done. suck it up buttercup cause mama's got her big girl panties on...
and she's gonna make you fuckin eat yours.

The fuck you said? Serioulsy.. just.. fuck naw.. not all day.. not today..
You are done. suck it up buttercup cause mama's got her big girl panties on...
and she's gonna make you fuckin eat yours.

I fucking heart you.

Always judging....wtf?

:p

How the heck are you doing, crazybumfuckikins?

Ass. You know that's not it. EVEN IF you answered me, I still wouldnt know wtf you're talking about!

Ooo red..... Wellllll, cuddlyclownface, I'm in one of those.. "shit needs to go BOOM" Kinda moods. Sup with you?

Ass. You know that's not it. EVEN IF you answered me, I still wouldnt know wtf you're talking about!

Ooo red..... Wellllll, cuddlyclownface, I'm in one of those.. "shit needs to go BOOM" Kinda moods. Sup with you?

That's because you can't comprehend my level of awesomeness. ;):D

:rolleyes:

DARK red. Sheesh, get it right, wickedlydelightfulpsychochicka! Oh really....whose ass needs kicking? Or blown up. *smirks* Or is it just wanting to blow stuff up for shits and giggles sake?

Me....I'm doing quite fine.....abit lonely, but not too bad.

I like it that the creepy Nina wants to blow up things.

I would never do such a thing. :rolleyes:

That's because you can't comprehend my level of awesomeness. ;):D

:rolleyes:

DARK red. Sheesh, get it right, wickedlydelightfulpsychochicka! Oh really....whose ass needs kicking? Or blown up. *smirks* Or is it just wanting to blow stuff up for shits and giggles sake?

Me....I'm doing quite fine.....abit lonely, but not too bad.
Hmmm... true, I'd need a snorkle. :p

Oh for fucksake.... DARK red, darlingjesterofunsubtlesin . Oh I know several that NeeD it... but no tis just a mood this evening. Well, past my normal want for gigglebooms.

You.. no the other uber pointy guy behind you... yes YOU!

good to hear... well hear part of it. Perhaps a soft rabit skin suit would help?

Hmmm... true, I'd need a snorkle. :p

Oh for fucksake.... DARK red, darlingjesterofunsubtlesin . Oh I know several that NeeD it... but no tis just a mood this evening. Well, past my normal want for gigglebooms.

You.. no the other uber pointy guy behind you... yes YOU!

good to hear... well hear part of it. Perhaps a soft rabit skin suit would help?

Would a snork do in it's place?

Semantics are important......oh goofymurderyadorablenessgal. Nothing wrong with wanting to have something go boom.

Um....wh what now?

Nah....but the gesture (typed that as jester.....lol) was awfully kind of you. *big warm bearhug*

LT: Holy, fucking mother of a bastard....

My tests are all clear. I am going to be alright.

I want to cry.

Where the hell is the fun in that?
Beats me... Fishy's got this nice streak... its cute.
LT: Sometimes you have to hit it with a hammer to fix it.
QFT ... Hi darlin.
Would a snork do in it's place?

Semantics are important......oh goofymurderyadorablenessgal. Nothing wrong with wanting to have something go boom.

Um....wh what now?

Nah....but the gesture (typed that as jester.....lol) was awfully kind of you. *big warm bearhug*

NOOOO... those fucking things giggle and sing to much.

Indeed.. I love semantics.. They're almost as much fun to play with as PixyStix. Nowthisisrediculousnessatitsfinestbutthankyousweetone.

-sighs- boom -giggles-

whatda you mean what.. you said "Me, I'm fine" I said yes you. geeze.

-giggles- You are welcome. And i still say you would look good in skins. -mmmsquishes-

LT: Holy, fucking mother of a bastard....

My tests are all clear. I am going to be alright.

I want to cry.

That's wonderful news, Shy.

*super big warm strong bearhug*

Beats me... Fishy's got this nice streak... its cute.

QFT ... Hi darlin.

NOOOO... those fucking things giggle and sing to much.

Indeed.. I love semantics.. They're almost as much fun to play with as PixyStix. Nowthisisrediculousnessatitsfinestbutthankyousweetone.

-sighs- boom -giggles-

whatda you mean what.. you said "Me, I'm fine" I said yes you. geeze.

-giggles- You are welcome. And i still say you would look good in skins. -mmmsquishes-

Not if you mute it first. ;)

True they are fun, especially when you can use them to shut up an annoying person. which just to say, isn't being done now. Reallyitisbutit'stheoddityofitallthattrulymakesthisenjoyable,yacrazyluvablegoofball.

I said a boom boom boom!

Eh, I missed that, what can I say? I'm losing my touch. *chuckles* Just in skins though, like a mankini? Yikes...I don't know about that. ;)

*squishes ya some more*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back