Ladies, what kind of erotic stories do you like?

hotwords229

Literotica Guru
Joined
Mar 16, 2004
Posts
1,192
Hello, I've been writing erotic stories for awhile now. When I write these stories I mainly imagine women reading them and enjoying them (in the most fun way possible) However, I wonder how many are reading my stories, are they women, and did they like them. Like most writers on Literotica, I don't get a ton of feedback and a lot of the feedback I get is anonymous so I don't know who is who.

So my main question is for the ladies:

What type of stories do you enjoy reading the most?
What genre?
What stories (in the past) got you to orgasm? Or at least led to immediate masturbation?
What type of tags do you search for when looking for a good story?
How far in do you read before expecting a sex scene?
What is your main fetish?
Long stories or short stories?
Do you prefer stories told from the female or male perspective?
How do you feel about male objectification? (this is a big theme in my stories)

I realize these are somewhat broad questions, but any answers you give can help me. I also don't want to exclude anyone else (men, bisexuals, gay, lesbian--everyone is welcome!), but MY main reason for writing is to arouse women (straight or otherwise) while they read my inner sexual thoughts and, of course, I want to do the best job possible (for me and you!)

My fetish is pleasing you! (and myself in the process)

THANKS for your time!

(also feel free to read my stories--link below!)
 
Well, I'm not going to be typical, so take this with a grain of salt. I prefer fantasy or non-human, in Lit's strange categorization system. I like both fanfiction and original fiction. I don't like casual encounters or one night stands, I want to read about romantic relationships getting started; about the only exception would be if the story's about breeding and pregnancy, where the studs make cameo appearances but the main sexual experience is the solo one going from a heat cycle, through the actual breeding, possibly nest-building, up to the birth.

As far as fetishes go, in addition to impregnation and pregnancy I like incest, reverse harems, masculine hermaphrodites, gay male and mpreg, interspecies romance/first contact stories, courtship gestures and rituals, secret admirers, arranged marriages, magical drugs, pack dynamics, shapeshifters, and transformations.
 
Not what I was expecting, but that's a good thing! Thanks for your response.
 
I am obsessed with Daddy/daughter or older male teacher/young female student fantasies. And the more realistic the better (I get really turned off by obviously fake stories). I much prefer stories to have a non consent or seduction component to them (Daddy forces or seduces young daughter, teacher forces or seduces young student). Daddy grooming daughter to be the perfect sex toy.

I have recently discovered a fascination with men pissing inside a woman's ass or vagina. I saw a video where a man pissed inside a woman's asshole and then plugged it up with a butt plug and his piss stayed inside her.

Gay men trying vagina for the first time.

Straight men getting seduced by gay men.

Gang bangs, and female glory holes where lots of random strange men fuck your pussy using it as a cum dumpster.
 
I should also have added, please feel free to PM me. I got a pm from someone who wasn't comfortable responding in this thread (which I totally understand).

I'm looking for feedback in any way I can get it!

Thanks again for taking the time!
 
I should also have added, please feel free to PM me. I got a pm from someone who wasn't comfortable responding in this thread (which I totally understand).

I'm looking for feedback in any way I can get it!

Thanks again for taking the time!

you can also try here: click
 
Back
Top