Do men really get off on showing off their wife/gf?

I love showing my wife off. At home she is a professional and has to act like it, but on vacation, if she gets drunk or hot enough, she loves to show off. She’ll has worn a see thru bikini for me in Florida etc. The hottest thing is the photos that she lets me take. She knows I may show them off, but she doesn’t want to know to who. If I choose to show my best friend a photo of her splayed on the bed, she just doesn’t want to know about it. Super hot.

I love the idea of my wife in a really shear bathing suit at the beach or public swimming pool. To the point where it's basically see through when wet. Then give every other man a nice look at tits, pussy, and ass. But as soon as she noticed she'd be pissed at me for not telling her.

I wasn't really showing off my wife, but I was enjoying it when she showed herself to others. In our younger days, she liked to wear sexy outfits or even let a wardrobe malfunction occur at the appropriate time. I loved seeing the admiring/lustful looks on men's faces.

I wasn't really showing off my wife, but I was enjoying it when she showed herself to others. In our younger days, she liked to wear sexy outfits or even let a wardrobe malfunction occur at the appropriate time. I loved seeing the admiring/lustful looks on men's faces.

I would've looked and probably still would look if she had a wardrobe malfunction

Me and my wife are going out tonight for drinks. She's already stated that she's going to wear a low cut skimpy top to show off her cleavage. I'm so excited!! She knows how I love showing off my trophy/hotwife 👌👌👌

Me and my wife are going out tonight for drinks. She's already stated that she's going to wear a low cut skimpy top to show off her cleavage. I'm so excited!! She knows how I love showing off my trophy/hotwife 👌👌👌

Is she going braless?

Sounds like a plan to me!!

I'll make sure to run my hands along her curves....like I'm advertising her and putting her on display for you gentlemen. She likes being the center of attention with lots of eyes on her and lots of naughty fantasies in her mind

I'll make sure to run my hands along her curves....like I'm advertising her and putting her on display for you gentlemen. She likes being the center of attention with lots of eyes on her and lots of naughty fantasies in her mind

I'll buy her drinks all night long

I'll be visiting an older lady I've been seeing again in the coming weeks, thinking of taking her back to a swingers club I've visited before. I love showing her off at any opportunity and whilst we are there It also allows me to share her a little too, taking the showing off and teasing to the next level. So exciting...

Last edited:
I'll be visiting an older lady I've been seeing again in the coming weeks, thinking of taking her back to a swingers club I've visited before. I love showing her off at any opportunity and whilst we are there It also allows me to share her a little too, taking the showing off and teasing to the next level. So exciting...

If she's up for that type of entertainment, I hope you two have a great time

Yes I do get off on when I show of my wifey when she's feeling sexy. Sometimes I can persuade her to go out without a bra or panties and other men ABSOLUTELY get a peek.- Ed

Yes I do get off on when I show of my wifey when she's feeling sexy. Sometimes I can persuade her to go out without a bra or panties and other men ABSOLUTELY get a peek.- Ed

All of us dirty old men appreciate it when that happens

I really appreciate hearing these responses so I know that my husband is not the only guy that wants to expose his wife. If he had his way it would be all-the-time!! I do love it so also when it is appropriate, sometimes just because he wants it! It is a very fun game to play and I suggest more wives play along.......if only, right!! lol

Was she wearing panties?

Back