Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Politics Board

Old 10-13-2017, 04:10 PM   #76
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Under the Trump administration, US airstrikes are killing more civilians

Quote:
When President Donald Trump took office in January, it was unclear whether the bombast from his campaign would translate into an aggressive new strategy against terrorism. At campaign rallies he pledged to “bomb the hell” out of the Islamic State. He openly mused about killing the families of terrorists, a blatant violation of the Geneva Conventions, which prohibits violence against noncombatants.

Ten months into his presidency, a clearer picture is emerging. The data indicate several alarming trends.

According to research from the nonprofit monitoring group Airwars, the first seven months of the Trump administration have already resulted in more civilian deaths than under the entirety of the Obama administration. Airwars reports that under Obama’s leadership, the fight against IS led to approximately 2,300 to 3,400 civilian deaths. Through the first seven months of the Trump administration, they estimate that coalition air strikes have killed between 2,800 and 4,500 civilians.
"Fucking Moron," yep!

Here My Stories

Creative Copulation - Gods do it too!

My New Best Friend, for our VE's

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

"Fiction writers are just liars with typing skills."

Old 10-13-2017, 04:14 PM   #77
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Israel’s intelligence minister says Trump speech may start war with Iran

Quote:
Israel’s intelligence minister said U.S. President Donald Trump’s speech against the 2015 international nuclear deal with Iran on Friday was “very significant” and could lead to war given threats that preceded it from Tehran.

Israel’s Channel 2 TV asked Intelligence Minister Israel Katz whether he saw a risk of war after Trump’s speech.

“Absolutely, yes. I think that the speech was very significant,” Katz responded. “Iran is the new North Korea. We see where things are goings.”
"Bloody Fucking Moron!"

Here My Stories

Spreading Seeds Sagas- Can a young man find happiness in a world where there ten women for every man?

Old 10-13-2017, 10:20 PM   #78
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

Psychiatrists and counselors host a dozen town halls citing ‘a duty to warn’ of Trump’s mental fitness as president

Quote:
The question of President Donald Trump’s fitness to “discharge the powers and duties of his office” will be a topic for public discussion during town hall meetings on the 25th Amendment in ten states Saturday, Vice’s Tonic reports.

The 25th Amendment, along with impeachment, are the two constitutional mechanism available to remove President Donald Trump from office prior to the end of his term in January 2021.

The dozen town hall meetings are being organized by the group A Duty to Warn, which is lead by clinical psychologist John Gartner, PhD and launched by Dr. Brandy X. Lee, a Yale psychiatry professor.

“Mental health professionals are mandated reporters with a duty to warn our patients and the community around us if we feel there is a potential danger,” A Duty to Warn’s website explains of their name. “In this case, we collectively feel there’s a duty to warn the public of the threat Donald Trump poses both to our nation and the planet.”
A Planetary Threat! That may not be hyperbolic?

Here My Stories

Old 10-13-2017, 10:39 PM   #79
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackLuis View Post
They're selling a book, in which twenty-seven professionals detail their diagnoses of Trump. The author of the foreword is interviewed by Bill Moyers here: https://www.commondreams.org/views/2...e-donald-trump

Old 10-14-2017, 03:34 AM   #80
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

Quote:
Originally Posted by phrodeau View Post
They're selling a book
Selling a book? B-b-but that's... CAPITALISM! The noxious swine! Infiltrating our national mind! When will the madness stop?

Old 10-14-2017, 11:33 AM   #81
JackLuis
Literotica Guru

As the 38th weak closes, this is reported.

‘Madman with a nuclear trigger’: Ex-Watergate reporter compares ‘unraveling’ Trump to ‘guilty as hell’ Nixon

Quote:
journalist who covered Watergate sees parallels between President Donald Trump’s current unraveling and the downfall of Richard Nixon. Even more disturbing are the parallels drawn between President Trump’s mental state and that of the Las Vegas gunman.

The Las Vegas shooter didn’t leave any clues as to why he opened fire, Lucian K. Truscott IV wrote in Salon. He suggested similar was true for President Trump’s public threats on Twitter, failed disaster response in Puerto Rico, and self-destruction of the Affordable Care Act.

“He left no clues. Nothing is known about why he is acting in such an insane way against his fellow American citizens,” Truscott wrote. “Aided and abetted by a lax Congress and the voters of the states that put him in office, he is able to carry off his crazed, deadly rampage with impunity.”

“With Nixon, the unraveling was happening behind closed doors. We knew — the media knew, the Congress knew, members of his own party knew — he was crazy as a loon and guilty as hell, but we didn’t learn the full extent of it until much, much later. But when we caught a glimpse of the man as he really was on the tapes, it was shocking, even terrifying,” Truscott explained. “That this man was the president! That this man had access to the nuclear trigger! Something had to be done.”

“With Trump, the unraveling is happening right out in the open, every single day, several times a day,” Truscott suggested. “The fact that it’s happening before our eyes in real time has rendered his insanity and criminality somehow ordinary.”

Here My Stories

Old 10-14-2017, 11:39 AM   #82
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

He's not as crazy as the President of the Virgin Islands at least

"I don't have bitterness towards Democrats specifically" -- Botany Boy

Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

Old 10-14-2017, 12:21 PM   #83
Hypoxia
doesn't watch television

I'll ask here as I have elsewhere: How and when will Tromp end?

How: He'll enter the launch codes. Or he'll try, but be stopped in a defacto military coup masked as a 25th removal. Or he'll have a stroke, natural or otherwise. Or he'll become a political refugee in Crimea. Or he'll offer to resign in exchange for immunity. Or Kim will nuke DC -- or Mar-a-Lago if DJT happens to be there.

When: Tomorrow. Next week. By Hallowe'en, or Thanksgiving, or Xmas, or New Years, or Orthodix Xmas, or 20 Jan 2018.

Does anyone know of online betting on such outcomes? What are the odds?

Old 10-14-2017, 12:58 PM   #84
phrodeau
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post

How: He'll enter the launch codes. Or he'll try, but be stopped in a defacto military coup masked as a 25th removal. Or he'll have a stroke, natural or otherwise. Or he'll become a political refugee in Crimea. Or he'll offer to resign in exchange for immunity. Or Kim will nuke DC -- or Mar-a-Lago if DJT happens to be there.

When: Tomorrow. Next week. By Hallowe'en, or Thanksgiving, or Xmas, or New Years, or Orthodix Xmas, or 20 Jan 2018.

He seems to be getting more forgetful. Maybe he'll forget to take his baby aspirin and die of an aneurysm, sitting on the toilet, mid-tweet.

Old 10-14-2017, 01:04 PM   #85
Carnal_Flower
Literotica Guru

idk but I do feel if there is an attempt to remove him from office by Impeachment or the 25th it will take a military action to get him out of there.

His army of braindead will descend on Washington with their guns and it won't be pretty.

If cornered, Trump will cower behind his grandkids using them as human shields.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypoxia View Post

"I don't have bitterness towards Democrats specifically" -- Botany Boy

Nazis and the KKK actually harm very few people, while looters, etc. harm millions. -- Boxlicker

Old 10-14-2017, 01:09 PM   #86
JawnKarTurr
Literotica Guru

Wow reading these posts makes anything said about President Obama seem sane by comparison.

Just keep saying..Please impeach him.... Please impeach him....Please impeach him.

LOL...Oh here is a tip if you want to try and appear above it all at least appear rational.
“Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience. They may be more likely to go to Heaven yet at the same time likelier to make a Hell of earth. This very kindness stings with intolerable insult. To be "cured" against one's will and cured of states which we may not regard as disease is to be put on a level of those who have not yet reached the age of reason or those who never will; to be classed with infants, imbeciles, and domestic animals.” - C.S. Lewis