It's an AH Reunion.

I missed all the previous pages because I was asleep or working on my car.

It certainly attracted a lot of posts in a few hours.

I miss those who attended our UK meetings, including Perdita. Very few of us are still posting.

Og
 
The terrorier and I are headed out for our morning constitutional. Then I'll go practice fly casting and head for the shop. I'll come back this evening and see who else has shown up. Smooches . . .
 
I found this little re-acquainting last night rather invigorating.

...and I need the positive energy. So I'll take all I can get.
 
Morning all. Just dropping in to before I have to go grocery shopping.

Hope the day treats you well.
 
Good morning everyone. :D

Oh, cool, this thread's still up. sweetsubsarahh and Red Haired and Friendly haven't shown up yet, and Rogue Lurker, Alex the Cat, Mathgirl and Vana are out there too...have I forgotten anyone? In time in grade I'm still a noobie compared to some of y'all. ;)
 
I found this little re-acquainting last night rather invigorating.

...and I need the positive energy. So I'll take all I can get.

It's nice to see old friends. I know you and I are among a few people here who can say that lit truly changed their lives, that the people here have truly been a big blessing in so many ways.
I miss you all.:heart:
 
First blog post in months. I don't doubt that the motivation to put it out there was related to this thread.

http://willbelegon.blogspot.com/2011/05/it-isnt-really-writers-block.html

I get what you're saying, totally. Perhaps we need a short little writing contest thread here on the AH, like the old days. I seem to remember a fun one where I ended up writing about the fun uses of a wooden spoon. :) Perhaps you need to post a little something here on the AH, for feedback. There's some instant gratification in that, because you have absolute fans here, but there would also been some solid conversation about your writing, and that might spark some interest in you for writing again.

I haven't written anything in.... I don't know how long. No ideas at all really, and no desire to find them. And mostly I'm okay with that, but occasionally I miss it. I miss creating a story that creates a reaction- good or bad- in someone else. There's a power in that not found many other places.
 
I still occasionally check in as well, though I wasn't as much a part of the old days as some of the others.
 
I found this little re-acquainting last night rather invigorating.

...and I need the positive energy. So I'll take all I can get.

I'll positive your energy any time you want, doll. :devil:

Good morning everyone. :D

Oh, cool, this thread's still up. sweetsubsarahh and Red Haired and Friendly haven't shown up yet, and Rogue Lurker, Alex the Cat, Mathgirl and Vana are out there too...have I forgotten anyone? In time in grade I'm still a noobie compared to some of y'all. ;)

We need some of mathgirl's wit. She always cracked me up.

Agreed. Dammit!

I say next time, you and I throw him down and have our wicked way with him.
 
It's nice to see old friends. I know you and I are among a few people here who can say that lit truly changed their lives, that the people here have truly been a big blessing in so many ways.
I miss you all.:heart:

I'm definitely one of those people. I certainly wouldn't have the life I do today without a few people I met here. :heart:
 
VM is going to be ass-imilated.

Bel is comtemplating words.

Cloudy and Vella are acting like twat twins.

MP and SJ are evangelizing.

And it's not to early to get drubnk.
 
I must say, before I go clean, this is how a reunion should be. :D

Come back when you need a break. ;)


You get the right side. I'll take the left.

VM is going to be ass-imilated.

Bel is comtemplating words.

Cloudy and Vella are acting like twat twins.

MP and SJ are evangelizing.

And it's not to early to get drubnk.

I just love your observations. I have to disagree with your last point, though.
 
Back
Top