The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darn. We about got washed out to sea driving through Utah. They must be getting your share.

Dang it, why didn't you send us some? I've been watching a storm front heading this way, but it broke up when it hit the Mississippi. Sigh. People down south are mowing down their fields because the crops have failed. It's all very sad.

Dang it, why didn't you send us some? I've been watching a storm front heading this way, but it broke up when it hit the Mississippi. Sigh. People down south are mowing down their fields because the crops have failed. It's all very sad.

Bummer. :( Now we can add higher food prices to our list of economic woes; gas comes down, food goes up, we're all on a budgetary roller coaster.

Sorry, Molly. I'll try again for you this evening.
This time with a general location invocation, perhaps.

So did I!

Yanno, traffic on Lit is really down. Everyone watching the Olympics? Imagining sneaking past security and into your athlete-of-choice's bed?

Quote:
Solo recalled seeing competitors having sex out in the open in Beijing.

''On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty,'' the 2008 gold medalist told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Those were the Literotica Olympic Chain story writers doing research. :D

Quote:
Solo recalled seeing competitors having sex out in the open in Beijing.

''On the grass, between buildings, people are getting down and dirty,'' the 2008 gold medalist told ESPN The Magazine recently.

Those were the Literotica Olympic Chain story writers doing research. :D

Anyone else getting a plot bunny on this one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back