Office affair

Pam looked at him, her eyes twinkling. "Knowing those lushes, they won't be back for an hour at least." She smiles seeing the bulge. Pushing back from teh table she looks him in the eye. "So umm what now?"
 
"Well would you like to try another sample of meat? See how you loke it instead?" He said nearing her
 
Suddenly realizing how fast this had become real Pam was unsure if she really wanted to start another affair with a co-worker. An internal debate was raging as she looked at the young handsome man, she did want him, but he was her subordinate.


Taking one last bite of her food to give her a chance to think, her hands betrayed her as without concious thought they reached out to his pants and took hol dof his belt.
 
Shawn smiled at what her hands were doing but sensed something was wrong. He gently held her hands on his belt, "if you want we can do this another time Pam. You look like you remembered some work you needed to do. "

He smiled sweetly at her unsure if he made the right move. He was hard and horny but he didn't like using women. He wanted them to want it as much as he did
 
SHe smiled at him, but it didn't quite reach her eyes. Swallowing hard she spoke in a shaky voice "It's not...not that I don't want too..." her voice trailed off, She took a deep breath and went on "It's that...well I hae this reputation, and if this...we...our...gets out, it will kill my authority here." She meets his eyes and looks at him with a hunger in her eyes.
 
"Well I swear you want have me blabbing. I'm the new guy no one wants to talk to me. But if it does come up I swear I'll deny it. Actually one sec." He left the office and ran to his computer. He logged in really quick and started a bot on his face book. He hurried back and stood at the doorway.

"Now if they say anything I'll show them I was surfing face book during lunch"
 
By the time he had returned, Pam had lowered the blinds in the conference room, and as soon as he came back in she was on her knees dragging his pants down his legs.
 
Shawn smiled as she did so. This also gave him a chance to stare down her shirt at her breasts. This was one of the most intoxicating sights for him and his cock throbbed as she exposed it to the world.
 
His cock sprung free of his clothes, and Pam just stared at it. She desperatly wanted it inside her body but part of her was screaming this is wrong wrong wrong. It was a part she listened to normally, but stripping a new employee on his first day of work while the rest of her staff was out to lunch was not normal.

Taking the cock in her hand, she began to slowly stroke it amazed at how they could grow.
 
He moaned as she stroked him it was pleasure but almost a tease. He hoped he could maintain control with her. He hoped to have more of this so he didnt want to ruin it with jumping the gun. She was going well cause his cock throbbed in her hand. It also didnt help she was biting her lip as she neared his head and looked into his eye
 
Before she realized what she was dong, Pam had his dick in her mouth and was giving him a world class blow job, slobbering all over the shaft. She took his balls in her hand, and began to play with them.
 
Hebmoaned loadly as she took him in her mouth. She definitely knew what she was doing and he knew itbwouldnt be long. He tried to resist cumming so that she could have the opportunity to cum and be fucked. He rocked against her, slightly fucking her mouth. One of his hands groped her breast as the other steadied her head on his shaft
 
Pam looked up with a twinkle in her eye as she swallowed his entire cock.
 
He grunted and moaned as she did that. He then took both hands and placed them on either side of her head and fucked her mouth
 
He moaned and grunted when she did that. He looked down at her sticking his cock in her mouth and throat and he almost came. He had enough strength to pull out and pick her off the floor. He then turned them around and pressed her against the wall. His mouth on hers his hands on her breasts
 
Her hand stroking his cock as she moaned "Takle me now, take me hard" as they kissed.
 
He did just that when he lifted one leg and positioned himself at her entrance. He then worked his way in her tight wet hole. Once in he started fucking her as she wanted, hard and deep
 
"Thats it you fucking bean counter. Fuck my wet cunt." Pound my pussy like a calculator on tax day"
 
And he did just that. He also slapped her ass hard and grabbed her breast and squeezed
 
"Come on boy fuck me like a man. Prove to me that all accountants are not wimps"
 
He then pulled out of her and pushed her over her desk. He then slammed his cock in her pussy and pulled her head back by her hair. He was nearing his orgasm but held it back
 
"Is that all you got?" she asked moaning when he pulled her hair. "Cmon and fuck my cunt." She insisted as she thrust her ass back at him.
 
Grabbed her hair from behind..pushed his thick black cock into her asshole..warm breath came of his mouth..
Started stroking her ass spanked it hard..till she came..!!
 
Back
Top