One Nation Under Zombies (LF 1 Male)

IntriguedLover

Ruby Mistress of Desire
Joined
Jul 18, 2012
Posts
4,107
One Nation Under Zombies (Closed to Ldy_Sea)

|Closed to Ldy_Sea and myself|

Julia Baker - Age 27 - 38D bust - Dirty Blonde Hair - Blue Eyes

Las Vegas, NV - +3 Years since Z-day, Afternoon

3 years... That is exactly what it has been. 3 years since the beginning of the end, when the sirens began wailing through the alleyways of the Vegas Strip. Since the last slot machine was played. Since the last Elvis impersonator sang in a bar. Since there was a basketball game playing on the televisions in Caesar's Palace. 3 years since I was a stripper at Sapphire's. I wasn't originally from Vegas but had come here when college turned out to be a bust. All I could do at the time was flaunt my own 'bust' around for money - to make a decent day's pay. A lot had changed since the world turned to shit. I am the only survivor in this desert town now. Still dodging Z's left and right, as they come in as if it is still something they're supposed to be doing - gambling, fucking, what have you.

3 years ago to the day, at least I think it is the day. I was at my usual joint waiting to go on under the stage name Sugartits. I was smoking a cigarette when I heard screaming then I heard sirens going by. I stepped out of the dressing room and looked outside only to see people running. A plane came down from the sky and crashed just on the outside of town. "What the fuck!?" I looked around and saw people being eaten by other humans. "What the actual fuck!?" People were being chased around by things that seemed out of one of those Romero flicks that my brother used to watch with me before he deployed for Afghanistan. It didn't seem real. It couldn't possibly be real. I ran about until I found an officer to ask for help. "What the hell is going on?" It wasn't until he turned around that I realized he was dead already and coming after me. I pulled off my stiletto and jabbed it in his eye-socket. I fell back onto the ground and looked around once more. Hell had now come to Earth and I was right in the middle of it. I pulled the pistol off the cop and ran back into Sapphire's.

"Damn motherfuckers," I said staring in the window at Commonwealth. The zombies were standing around the bar as if they were waiting to be tended to. I sighed at the pathetic sight. I picked up my club covered with spikes, "Well, if I let them stay there, it will only mean I will have a restless night." I opened the door, to which it creaked on the now-rusting hinges. "Shit.." I said under my breath. I opened my eyes and looked towards them. "Good, they didn't hear me.."

I moved over to one of them and inhaled deeply. That's when I started - I bashed in the head of one and that signaled the rest to start coming at me. I swung in a circle and knocked three of them into each other, causing them to crash against the bar and be impaled by the bottles broken there at the edge. It took a few more swings but I finally got through them. I swung the club at my side to shake off the excess blood. I heard a noise coming from outside. "Damn it, more stenches.."

I hid in the corner, listening. Finally, I stood up to look to see what it was. It definitely didn't look like one of Them. An actual human? A living being? I slid along the wall and came up behind them. "Prove to me that you're not one of the dead," I said holding the club against his back.
 
Last edited:
Roaring up the highway on his Classic panhead, dodging around the corpses that roamed everywhere these days he made it into Vegas. Normally he skirted bigger towns, but he needed some stuff and most of the smaller towns were played out. He knew sin city was one of the first to fall when the world went to shit, so he hoped he would be able to find what he needed.

As he drove down the strip laughing about the z's that acted like they were still alive, going in and out of the casinos. One dead dude was even carrying a bunch of chips like they were worth something.

As he passed on building, something caught his eye... unlike the other buildings, this one looked...occupied. He wasn't sure what made him think that, but he turned around and making sure none of the rotting meat was close he parked his bike in front of the building in question.

He tried looking in the windows and that's when he realized they were barricaded. He had seen many barricaded buildings in his journey. Most of them had been violently breeched. This one was intact.

He tried the door finding it locked with a basic deadbolt like something you get at Home Depot for $19.99. He picked the lock, and opened the door. Stepping into the darkness a few steps, waiting for his eyes to adjust, when something to big to be a gun was pressed into his head.

Female Stranger said:
"Prove to me that you're not one of the dead,"

"Well darlin the dead can't talk, or do this..."

He spun around dropping to his knees, yanking a club from her hands, and pressing his Glock 19 under her chin. "Now that wasn't a very nice howdy" He said smiling at her as he reholstered the gun and picked up the club and handed it back to her. "But I guess a girl like you can't be all hiya stranger, with this mess goin on."
 
Last edited by a moderator:
"Damn," I said under my breath as I was disarmed. The last survivor to disarm me actually turned before they could do anything to me. That was 2 years ago. He handed me back my club and I looked into his eyes. "Yeah, pretty much. Hasn't been anyone in these parts in a couple of years."

I wasn't really sure what to make of this. He seemed all calm and collected even with this hell going on. I had barely managed to keep myself alive in the three years that have gone by. "So, ya got a name or what do I call ya?" Stenches were outside and coming up fast. "Well, that might have to wait, we've got more dead incoming. I took my club and pried open the back door of the bar, "Well, ya coming or what? I know how to sneak back around to the street without notifying those bastards."
 
He looked at her and stepped to the door closing and locking it before they could enter. "This place got roof access? I'd rather not try to get out with that many of them out there. If I could get on the roof, I could get them to move away from here. Then come the morining, I'm gone with or without you. Your choice."
 
I smirked at his idea. "Heh, all depends on where you're going. Anywhere but here, but I'm sure everywhere is just as hellish as this place." I thought about where to go. "Yeah, the building next to us has rooftop access because that's where I've been hiding out. Follow me."

I led him to the back entrance of the business next to the bar. I locked the door back and motioned for him to follow me up the stairs. Once we got up top, I looked down at street level. "Well, what's your plan? And if I were to go with you, what would be in it for me?"
 
"Well to answer your last question first. One thing you'd get is someone resourceful enough to have this..."

He pulls a grenade from the inside pocket of his leather vest. Pulling out the pin he lets the pin fall and holds it for a three count. Then he takes three running steps and hurls it with all his might. The grenade lands and skitters under an abondoned car. "SHit hit the dirt!" he yells as he drops to the ground.

Seconds later there is a huge explosion and fireball climbing into the sky. "Fuck! I just wanted a small boom to draw those fuckers off, now ever freak in the city will be coming this way. You got another hidey hole. This one is gone." he tells her as pieces of car rain down on top of them.
 
I crossed my arms watching this guy pull out the pin from the grenade and throw it. I saw where it landed, "Holy shit!" I got on my knees and covered my head only to feel the heat from the explosion behind me. I got up and turned around, "Wow, smooth. Real smooth."

When he asked about the possibility of a second location, "Sure, but it's a good jot from here. Might have to knock some heads in to make it, but it's safe enough." I could hear the moans and groans heading towards our location but for some reason, the zombies were avoiding the fire from the explosion. "Seems that they're learning. That could be bad. Follow me." I ran to the edge of the roof and kicked down the emergency ladder. I climbed down watching the horde go by towards the explosion site.

"It's three blocks away. Let's get a move on.." I pulled my club out of its strap and looked around the corner of the building. "You might need this. Don't want to draw more of them towards us with your gun going off," I said handing him a machete that I had tucked away.
 
I got a blue bike right out front. If it wasn't damaged in the explosion. I'm gonna get it and pull up here you can jump on and off we go. You ready?"
 
I looked in the direction of where he was pointing. "Yeah sure." I had only just met this guy and still didn't know his name and yet I was going to run off with him. I saw the oncoming horde, "Fine. Let's just get out of here."
 
He ran out jumped on the bike and kicked it on. He pulled up right next to her hiding spot and jerked his head telling her to get on. As she climbed on, he said "I'm Aiden."
 
I watched as he ran out to get the bike and pulled up in front of me. I hopped on and held on to the seat as he drove off. "I'm Julia, but I was once known at Sapphire's as Sugartits. Or you could call me Jules." I looked back at the Vegas Strip that had been my home and then looked back at our path. "A lot has changed," I thought to myself.
 
"Where to sugartits" He asked as he weaved around the moving meat. "Tanks about dry. One of the reasons I stopped here."
 
I looked down the path seeing the horde nearby. "There's a gas station off of 95 at Boulder City, but I don't know how full the tanks are to get some fuel."
 
"How do we get there? I'm not from around here. Never been here before in my life." FIrst time in Vegas, and I hit the jackpot. Last living stripper has her arms aroind me as we speed around town on my bike. He laughs at the irony.
 
I rolled my eyes and thrust my hand out pointing, "Turn right up here, go straight for about 5 miles and then turn left. Ahh!" I screamed out as I had to hold onto his waist for a little bit. He had to dodge a dead stench and it scared me as he maneuvered quickly.
 
I made the right without slowing down, since the stenches were getting to thick. Since we had 5 miles to go and the road was fairly straight an dflat, I oppened up the throttle and roared off.
 
This man I was riding with was certainly wilder than anyone I had ever met before in my life. He was going so damned fast that I had to grip onto him tighter than I wanted to.

"Geez! Can't you slow down a bit?!" My hair was going out behind me as I noticed the sign coming up on the left. "We're close to the gas station.. Slow down or we'll crash into it!"
 
Aiden was driving a bit faster then he needed to, not from fear but it had been a long time since he had felt a womans touch, and he loved having her breasts crushed against his back.

He slowed a bit and saw the station up ahead. "I'm gonna drive by slowly and sound byt horn to draw out anything there. If it's safe we go in. If not we ride until we run out of gas or find another station.

As he past approached the station he downshifted to first, and blew his horn and revved his engine. There was no sign of activity in the immediate area so he pulled up to the tanks.

He climbe doff the bike "I'm gonna go check the store for anything we could use, or that's dangerous. Then we'll fill up. Yell if you see anything." He opened the saddlebag and took out a short stick with a sharp spike covered with dried blood on one end. "There's another of these in there if you want it."
 
When he slowed down and sounded off the horn, I looked around. There weren't any zombies nearby. I didn't know if that was a good thing or bad thing. Usually there wasn't much left in the stores this side of town. I hadn't been out this way since seven months back. I had snagged a moped that still had a bit of gas in it and tried to get out of the city for a while. Turned out nothing was still standing on the outskirts and decided to turn back.

"Nah, I'll be good with The Splitter," I said holding up my club with spikes on it. I watched as he went inside the station and I kept watch. I got off the bike and stood next to it. "Damn, self service but no cash dispenser. How are we going to get gas?"

I turned back around and noticed a generator nearby, with wires going into the station. "Hmm," I said to myself. I walked over to it and opened the cap. Fucking A! It was full. There was a dead body next to it and I kicked it over to make sure they were dead. The person was, apparently for a while.

I walked back around to the door of the station, "Hey, no energy to the tanks means no gas. But I found a genny over here and it's full." I saw numerous candy bars still stocked on the shelves. I picked up a '100 Grand' bar and looked it over. It had been ages since I had a candy bar. "So, anything useful in here, Aiden?"
 
"A few candy bars and one can of beans not much else." He walked out "You found a genny. SHow me." THey walked over and when he saw the body he crouched down and began to go through it's pockets. He pulled out a leatherman and that was still in decent shape and a snub nose revolver. "Damn, it's rusted and no bullets." He tossed the gun aside and put the leatherman in his pocket.

"In the left saddle bag, there's a plastic tube. about 4 feet long. I can use that to siphon the gas from there into the bike. SHould give us an almost full tank. Then we gotta find somewhere to spend the night. If you can get that for me, I can go take a whiz."
 
He seemed so smug about everything. "Sure thing," I said as I walked over to his bike and opened the saddlebag he had mentioned. "Alright, plastic tube huh?" I pulled it out and saw that he had numerous condoms still in wrappers. "What the--?" I shook my head at any idea and walked back over to the genny.

When he came back, "There might be an old run down hotel near here still. Might have to clear the rooms for safety reasons, but it should be a good place for the night."
 
"Sounds good." He drops the tube into the genny and sucks on the other end watching for the fuel to start flowing. when it's almost to the end, he pinches the tube and puts the end into his bike letting the fuel run.

"Now that we have a minute to talk...He looks around at the devestation, I think I should tell you a bit about me, and my plans. I was part of a group that specialized in importing certain items. Our best clients have this...facility in the forests of the Pacific North West, well away from cities. Totally secure. Fenced, solar power, the works. Lots of hunting and fishing, even a field for growing food.

When the shit first went down, my crew started to make our way up there from Florida. We kept getting sidetracked, losing people running out of gas and food. We started out with 20. I'm the last man standing. We last had contact with them about a year ago. They were still holding strong. My plan is to get there and survive this thing. You're welcome to come with me, or I can help you find a safe place or transportation. Your call."

He stopped talking, seeig the gas tank was full. He pulled the tube out of both machines and using the corpses shirt, he wiped off the excess fuel. Throwing it into his saddlebag he looked at her. "You ready to go?"
 
I listened to his story about there was a stronghold in the northwest. "Well, I could come with you. Not sure though if I'd be of any assistance there, but I could try." I thought back to when the last person before me in Vegas turned. "I basically had to kill my boss. He was the last to turn. He begged me to do it and I happily obliged. Pretty morbid huh?"

I hopped on the back of the bike and hooked my hands around his waist. "Yeah sure, let's hit the road. The hotel is about 10 miles out or should be." I looked at the setting sun and knew we needed to get there fast. "Just keep speeding, I'll hold on tight."
 
I kicked the bike over and started driving toward the motel. I hoped that it would be devoid of dead but most rarely were...
 
We pulled into the motel parking lot and I noticed a few dead stumbling around. "They're starting to starve out this far. Easy kills," I said pulling out my club and jumping off the bike to go knock their heads in. I swung my club around and killed them down. "Seems clear enough. Let's find a room and pull the bike up close in case we need to get out of here in a hurry."
 
Back
Top