Mob Boss and His Wife (Closed)

"Toys?" Her perked noticably looking around the store. "I forget what kinds of things you're into playing with." He tilted his head. "Perhaps you could give me a few clues?"
 
"Well you know I like it rough and I'm pretty much up for anything with you so you can get anything you want to try." She said. She pushed her hair behind her ears. She left him to choose some toys. She went off to get something to surprise him. She was wanting to have her husband try something different with her. She choose- http://m.annsummers.com/images/03PVCRAS1001006_M.jpg. She couldn't wait to get home to show him her surprise for him. She bought the outfit and went back to him. "Baby what did you choose?" She asked.
 
In the while that Jesse had been left alone he's just been picking out various bits of bondage gear to try out on his wife. He had cuffs and crops, collar, several different plugs and dildos and a wicked grin. "I'll try not to get too rough with you love."
 
"Let's go home baby. I got a surprise for you." She said. They went back to the car putting the bags in the boot. They drove home. When they got home she took his clothes up to his room. She decided to show him her surprise. She got changed into http://m.annsummers.com/images/03PVCRAS1001006_M.jpg and she went downstairs to him. "What do you think?" She asked standing in front of him.
 
"If only we had a slut for you to abuse." Jesse mused looking at her. "But we can't even get one cus the boys are too young.
 
"Oh yes our boys are too young but maybe just this once you could be my bitch. I won't do anything to crazy to you." She said. She looked at him grinning. She ran the riding crop over his chest.
 
"Oh yeah you can baby." Saide said grinning. She looked at Jesse and hit the crop lightly against his chest. She smiled at him. "Get your ass up stairs." She said. She hit the crop against his ass. "I want you naked before me." She said.
 
Jessie grinned. "Yes Mistress." He took the stairs two at a time almost running to their room and stripping down tossing his clothing into the corner of the room.
 
"Good boy." Saide said grinning at Jesse. They got upstairs and he got rid of his clothes. "Do you like the mistress outfit?" She asked. She went into the bedside drawers and pulled out two ties. She tied his hands to the bed posts. "Momma's gonna show you just what made her queen of the mob." She said. She grinned at him. She hit the crop against his chest hard again and then again.
 
"It's the sexiest thing you own." He replied wincing slightly when she struck him, then again. But she could tell but whimpers escaping his lips weren't pain, not entirely anyway. His cock was twitching in time to her strikes as well.
 
"Oh yeah baby. You like your wife all mistress style." She said. She kissed him roughly. She moved the riding crop lower down his chest. She was hitting at his thighs now. She crouched over his face. Her wet pussy hovering over him. "Push that tongue in me." She said. She began stroking his cock roughly.
 
"I love my wife every way that she ever is." He grinned kissing her back just as roughly as he could manage sitting up until the ties holding him down yanked him back into place.

When she squatted over his face he didn't need to be told twice to jam his tongue directly into her tasty twat. He didn't have a whole lot of experience with it, but plenty of enthusiasm for his wife, quickly noticing when she twitched or moaned.
 
"Good because I love you more than anything." She said. She smiled at him. She loved him so much. She ran her fingers through her long hair. He was tied to the bed for her. He pushed his tongue into her wet pussy. She grinded against his tongue. She closed her eyes. She was working his cock in her hand roughly. She wad pumping him in her hand roughly.
 
"You better." He strained a little more trying to get a better angle to eat at his wife, he wanted her to cum. Want her to know how much he appreciated every little thing she had done for him including that she had waited for him all these long years. It meant the world to him and he'd spend forever making it up to her.

Lower his hips were bucking against her hand slightly, his cock starting to twitch a little.
 
His tongue was doing such a good job. She was moaning out. Her pussy was so wet. She was all hot and bothered and horny for her husband. His tongue hit the right spot and she began squirting. "Who's are you?" She asked. Her hand squeezed his cock hard. She wanted to hear him say he was hers. She longed to hear how proud of her for stepping up but she didn't know if she'd get it.
 
"Make me cum and I'll tell you." He whispered returning to lick against her, occasionally capturing something soft and sensitive between his lips or teeth and tugging on it.
 
"Your not in charge at them moment so tell me." She said. He was licking at her wet pussy. Her juices were on him. He was tugging at her lips. She was jerking his cock in her hand. She moved off his mouth. She leaned in and kissed him. She stroked his chest. She got on top of him. She rubbed her pussy against his cock. "Tell me and you get to fuck me." She said.
 
"I'm yours. I'm all yours for as long as you'll have me." He all but shouted before returning to his task.
 
"I'll have you forever baby I promise. You are my king and I'll always be with you forever and for always." She said. She kissed him roughly. She push his cock roughly into her pussy. She moaned out. She got the riding crop and was hitting at his chest. She was riding his cock hard.
 
Jesse came almost instantly, he'd been right on the edge for a while and her cunt, that was just too damn much. He returned the kiss. "Thank you Mistress."
 
"You better ask to cum when you want too because you need permission." She said. She bite playfully at his neck. She lifted nearly off his cock and then slammed down. She moved one of her hand to his ass. She slowly pushed a finger into his ass.
 
"I'm sorry Mistress." He replied. His cock was still sensitive so he twitched hard when she slammed back down on his cock. Then her finger moved to his ass and he shuddered. "Please use your tongue Mistress." He'd never actually make her do it, but in this position he didn't mind begging.
 
She turned round into reverse cow girl. She bent her head over so she could get his ass hole. She licked at his ass hole as she was riding his cock. She was moving up and down. She was riding his cock. Her boobs bounced up and down as she rode his cock. Her tongue slid deep into his ass hole as she was riding him.
 
Jesse's eyes went wide all of a sudden and he came hard, like something in him literally exploded when her tongue pushed into him. He'd never really expected her to do that and it was just more than he could handle.
 
Back
Top