Dispelling the myth: Videos of bottoms cumming handsfree

It's not a myth but it's a different kind of orgasm, at least for me. It's like... more drawn out and slow than the normal rush.

I remember fucking myself with a dildo on many occasions,and cumming very often without manual stimulation.I also remember that the orgasm was different, more subtle yet deeper and strong, and talk about big load! ughnnnI While I understood that the erogenous property of my prostate was mainly responsible for such a lovely outcome, I also attributed it to the vivid fantasies I was experiencing at those particular times.
I always imagined i was being fucked by sexy guy friend and that he was getting off in me.That idea is so hot to me that it sent me over the edge many times. I also must add that while i was pumping that cock in and out of my ass ,my hips were really moving back and forth. In doing so, my hard cock on occasion would brush up against part of the couch, bed ,shower, and just that light stimulation would often start the fireworks.

I have to be carful not to cum when I am into giving oral. I have cum many times while eating my Lady, which was nice when I was younger because I never got soft but older it can be a problem if she wants me in her.

I remember fucking myself with a dildo on many occasions,and cumming very often without manual stimulation.I also remember that the orgasm was different, more subtle yet deeper and strong, and talk about big load! ughnnnI While I understood that the erogenous property of my prostate was mainly responsible for such a lovely outcome, I also attributed it to the vivid fantasies I was experiencing at those particular times.
I always imagined i was being fucked by sexy guy friend and that he was getting off in me.That idea is so hot to me that it sent me over the edge many times. I also must add that while i was pumping that cock in and out of my ass ,my hips were really moving back and forth. In doing so, my hard cock on occasion would brush up against part of the couch, bed ,shower, and just that light stimulation would often start the fireworks.
Yup. Fucking myself with a dildo gets me so hot and hard that I'll either blow untouched or at the slightest touch. Riding one with my hard cock flopping can set me off ass well

Mmmm

I'm not gay. Bi curious yes. But damn this kinda turned me on. Any women with strapon ever make a male cum this way? Plz share ;)

Back