(closed for heartofcourage)

Kat nodded and slowly got down on her knees in front of Carrie, spreading her legs and lacing her fingers behind her head. She trembled, but deep down inside, she knew that this is what she wanted. No, not wanted- needed. Well, a bit of both.

She looked up almost shyly at her friend, wondering what was going to happen next. She was excited, too, and the wetness was gathering between her thighs once more.
 
"Holy shit, Kat. You're serious?" Carrie murmured as she watched Kat do her bidding. She sat up on the sofa, looking down at the women who had just assumed a very submissive position.

"Alright then..." Kate said softly, thinking about what would happen next. "Rule number one, the decision to continue this is all yours, Kitty-Kat. I will ask you every time before we start if you are willing and ready. Rule number two, we will do this only in safe and consensual ways. Rule number three, if this comes between your relationship with Jon or any other significant other, we will end it no questions asked."

Carrie leaned down to look in Kat's eyes, reaching out to touch her cheek again. "Do you want this, Kitty-Kat?"
 
Kat nodded after each rule that Carrie laid down. They would've been rules she set down if her friend hadn't.

"Yes, Carrie," she whispered softly, looking back trustingly at her. "I do."
 
As soon as the whispered I do was uttered, Carrie leaned forward and kissed her best friend. Their lips pressed gently together, the plushness of Kat's skin making Carrie sigh contently. Before it could deepen, she pulled back, looking into Kat's beautiful eyes with a smile on her face.

"Go and get your favorite vibe, Kitty-Kat." She murmured softly. "And on the way, you're to think of a word that you would never utter in normal conversation. It will be your safe word. Any time a situation becomes too intense for you, if you say that word, I will stop everything immediately."
 
Kat nodded, and went and got her favorite vibe and came back, trying to think of a word she would never use in a normal conversation. That was hard for her, she and Jon didn't have a safe word, really.

She finally settled on grapefruit. Both girls hated the taste of it.

She knelt down in front of Carrie again, giving her the vibe, extraordinarily wet.
 
"What word did you choose, Kitty-Kat?" Carrie asked, settling back against the sofa as she looked down at her friend kneeling at her feet.

She wordlessly held out her hand for the vibe, smiling softly as it was placed in her fingers and she took it from Kat. She was going to teach her friend about self control. Kat was one of the most impulsive persons that she'd ever met in her life.
 
"Perfect. Don't say that word lightly, Kitty-Kat. The moment you utter it, I will stop absolutely everything, even if you haven't cum." She patted the cushion next to her as she spoke, grinning as Kat watched her with complete and total trust.

"I'm going to start on your self control, Kat. You're going to learn to channel your horniness into other areas so it's not so unbearable. So, get naked and hop on up here."
 
Kat nodded and quickly shed her clothes and climbed onto the futon next to Carrie. She nestled in beside her, wondering how this was going to work. Yes, she was impulsive when it came to sex. When the urge came, she followed through on it. The only time it didn't happen was when she cracked down on a major paper. She wondered what all Carrie was going to have her do.
 
"Alright, Kitty-Kat. You're going to take this vibe and tease yourself. You will have to earn each and every orgasm that you want. Ask nicely and don't cum without permission. That's our only rules right now." Carrie said as she passed the vibe to Kat and settled back to watch TV again.
 
Kat took the vibe and began rubbing it on the lowest setting, moaning as she did so. Never had her vibe felt so good. . . She just teased the outside of her pussy for now, building herself up. "What happens. . . If I accidentally cum?" It was known to happen for her, not knowing she was about to cum until it actually happened. Usually, if they were playing rough, Jon would tweak her nipples and send her off for the paddle. She wondered if Carrie had a paddle anywhere. . .
 
"Then I guess you'll have to be punished. Don't worry, Kitty-Kat. We'll cross that bridge when we get there." Carrie said softly, looking over at her dear friend. "And don't think about it so much. That's why we're doing this. To train your brain and your little pussy into a new way of thinking."

She leaned across the futon and pressed her lips gently against Kat's, teasing her into a gentle kiss. Her hand reached to cup her cheek as the kiss deepened and she slipped her tongue between Kat's lips. When the kiss ended, Carrie looked at her with a gentle smile.

"Turn your vibe up a setting and slip it between those wet lips. A nice, slow fuck is what you need."
 
Kat pretty much melted into that kiss, and she did as she was told, making sure that the thrusts with the vibe were long and slow. She was breathing heavily, and moaning softly, her eyes fluttering.

She started to clear her mind of the "what if's?" by mentally reciting defense mechanism definitions in her mind, focusing on the slow fuck she was giving herself.
 
Carrie smile and turned her attentions back to the TV, listening to the sound of Kat's breathing and the moans every so often. She couldn't believe that they were sharing such an incredibly intimate moment and it seemed so normal. When Kat's breathing hitched up another notch, Carrie grinned to herself.

"Pull the vibe free, Kat. Wait for the urge to pass. Then begin again." She said calmly, not even looking over at the scene next to her.
 
Kat pulled the vibe free, gasping softly as she did so. Apparently Carrie listened very well to when she and Jon fucked.

She started mentally listing off famous psychologists that she remembered from her studies until she was calm again, then she slipped the vibe back inside. She glanced at the clock.

15 minutes.

"New record," she noted wryly as she began to slowly fuck herself again.
 
"Trust me, Kitty-Kat. When I'm done with you, you'll be able to fuck Jon from sunup to sun down without cumming too soon." Carrie teased as Kat started to slowly fuck herself again.

She allowed her to keep up the slow rhythm for a while before she decided that it was time for a little extra stimulation. Casually, she reached over between Kat's legs, her fingers zeroing in on her clit. The little bud was stiff, peeking out from its hood as she gently and slowly started to stroke it in small circles.

"Focus, Kitty-Kat."
 
Focusing while Carrie tortured her clit was difficult for Kat. If Jon wanted her to finish, that was one of her triggers, and she knew it. She gasped loudly and squeezed her eyes shut, mouthing out a study she was reading in her sociology class, whimpering softly.

"Carrie. . . please. . . don't do that," she whispered softly, the method failing. She felt her body convulse as it got close and she withdrew the vibe immediately, looking at her friend with wide eyes.
 
"Poor Kitty-Kat." Carrie purred, kissing Kat's cheek as she pulled the vibe free and looked at her with those wild passion filled eyes. "Guess I should just find something else to keep myself occupied."

She pulled her fingers free from Kat's clit and leaned down to take one of her lucious breasts in her hand. She squeezed the mound for a moment before she leaned in and wrapped her lips around the hard, pearled nipple. Suckling on it, she made sure to give it all the attention it could have ever wanted before she carefully closed her teeth around it to provide a little pain.

With her free hand, she took the vibe from Kat's fingers and brought it back to her pussy, slipping it in and turning the setting up another notch.
 
Kat squirmed and moaned as Carrie played with her. She closed her eyes and relaxed into it some, letting it be natural until she felt her pelvic muscles rapidly squeezing and releasing the vibe in Carrie's hand.

"Carrie!" she called out, biting her lip to add a bit of pain to stave off her orgasm. "Please, please, no cum yet, please don't cum, Kat, don't you dare cum. . . "
 
"Hold it, Kitty-Kat. Hold it." Carrie murmured against her ear as she fucked her in earnest with the vibe.

She knew that Kat was hanging on by a thread and right at the last moment, she pulled it free again. She watched as Kat struggled to contain herself, her moans and cries filling the room and were like music to her ears.
 
Kat bit her lip and dug her nails into her palms, writhing on the couch, on the very edge, if she could just find the right angle to move into. . . .

Slowly, the urge dissipated, and left her sitting there, breathing heavily, soft whimpers of need echoing in the room. She was covered in a thin sheen of sweat, and she was exhausted. She felt like she had several orgasms right in a row, and yet, she didn't even have one yet!!

But she knew this was for her own good. Jon always complained that 5-10 minutes in, she would cum. Well, next time, maybe she'll be able to hold out longer. . .

She tilted her head and looked at Carrie, and gave a slow smile. "Made it," she whispered softly.
 
"That you did. I think you deserve a reward now." Carrie said as she slipped off the futon and spread Kat's legs wider. "Cum if you like, Kitty-Kat."

Without another word, Carrie lowered her head and started to lick at the wet pussy folds that looked so incredibly inviting. She speared those lips with her tongue, her lips forming a seal around her throbbing clit.
 
Kat heard Carrie's permission and surrendered herself to the immense pleasure that her friend was bestowing upon her. She arched her back and moaned loudly. She was better at this than Jon was!! She writhed underneath of her until her orgasm hit, a few minutes later. She convulsed, then released all of her built up tension, screaming in ecstasy as her juices gushed down onto her face. She didn't clamp her legs around Carrie's head, she didn't think she COULD move her legs during that orgasm.

She calmed down as quickly as she came, and she closed her eyes in post orgasmic bliss, breathing heavily, a large smile on her face.
 
Carrie rode out the orgasm with Kat as she screamed and came. She grinned to herself as she continued to lick and suckle at the wet folds that were dripping wet. The look on Kat's face was amazing. She was so sexy, sated, and incredibly beautiful.

"You're gorgeous, Kitty-Kat." She murmured, pressing a kiss against her naked thigh.
 
Kat gave a warm chuckle. "Yeah?" she asked softly, shivering as Carrie kissed her thigh. "I feel like it. . . "
 
Back
Top