Twatheads Vs Azzhats

I was going to join in on some of the fun..

However after reading through the entire thing, OP has made comments which some would most definitely recognize as "trigger" for me....so

In an effort to be the kind, genteel, Lady of the Night that I am...I will spare him the flogging and skinning and spit roasting I had planned..

See? I'm getting very good at controlling knee-jerk reactions to dumb-ass-shit..?

*patiently* awaits her curtain call...which had better include a mega-fuck ton of roses

*PrissOff applauds.

That indeed took the cake.

Brava :rose: :rose:

*PrissOff applauds.

That indeed took the cake.

Brava :rose: :rose:
*curtsies, bows, waves*

I like to take the opportunity to thank my adoring fans at this time... for, *daubs tear*, without them, none... NONE OF IT I TELL YOU..would have been possible..

I'd like to thank the Academy, my Father, and the pet gerbil I had for two weeks when I was ten..

I was going to join in on some of the fun..

However after reading through the entire thing, OP has made comments which some would most definitely recognize as "trigger" for me....so

In an effort to be the kind, genteel, Lady of the Night that I am...I will spare him the flogging and skinning and spit roasting I had planned..

Hello, Ms. RubenesqueAphrodite.

I find it difficult to believe that a Lit member, like yourself, who has published thousands of posts on the boards in just a few months time, cannot find the words to offer a mature cogent reply to the topic of this thread. :D

Okay, I'm lying...I believe it. lol

I find it difficult to believe that a Lit member, like yourself, who has published thousands of posts on the boards in just a few months time, cannot find the words to offer a mature cogent reply to the topic of this thread. :D

Dear OP,

If you so obviously despise the women of lit, and possibly everyone else, why are you here? Just curious.

Careful what you wish for...;) Provocation of a Mama Bear has been scientifically proven hazardous to one's health.

I have thoroughly enjoyed "wo-manning" some of the picture threads, hence my perfectly prolific posting pattern. So, poke fun at my numbers all you want. At least I haven't been essentially hiding for three years.

Rest assured, Mr.Skin, be it compassionate condescension or an outright hogtying, if the mood strikes me and I think you need to hear it, you will :rose:

Tickets please. Tickets.

tumblr_ly370piz1K1qgx9f5o1_500.gif

Last edited:
Now ladies, MrSkin didn't mean to be offensive. He is simply stating that we are all obviously a bunch of whores who should shut up and take every PM either with a slutty smile or ignore them (fuck if only I had thought about that with DearPat!). We don't have the right to demand common courtesy because... well because we must be whores or we wouldn't be here, right? :rolleyes:

Let's not forget cockwomble :D
cockwomble is the phrase of the month, smiler! it needs a wider audience. i shall introduce it over on the GB more widely. :kiss:

it's my skill at being able to interpret nuance in social situations and know just when to inject humour into the aforementoned.

oh, and the fact i'm a genius.
:kiss:

Ah, then they'd still have me for dinner, as my tits are 40 years old.

HaHa Mr. Appleby ... I'm growing to like you. :D
if i can do it at 54 on the GB then 40's no excuse. :rose:

there's already a tit thread? :eek:

holy fuck, i must be broken or something. how cold i miss that?

oh, hang on, was butters in there the other night? tetas grande!
there was a glut of boring, argumentative, shuffling-politico and eejit postings so i threw out the tits thread. it united so many and made the GB a happier place . . . if only for some finite time. it's because we're worth it.
::tossing roses::
that sounds dreadfully perverted.
mind the thorns.

Back