Twatheads Vs Azzhats

MrSkin

Really Experienced
This discussion was created as a sister thread to the PM asshattery thread appearing on the "How To" board.

Azzhat = Typically a male who sends unsolicited "inane or vile rubbish" PMs to females.

Twathead = Typically a female who becomes outraged or upset when receiving a PM from an Azzhat...even though the board provides a feature to eliminate PMs from Azzhats, the Twathead refuses to use this feature, electing to publish and discuss "inane or vile rubbish" with other Twatheads.

Question: Which of these groups need to grow up?

Answer: Both!

One Twathead defending Twathead behavior wrote: So, if someone is so crass as to check basic courtesy and manners at the door, then they deserve whatever ridicule befalls them.

Considering the Azzhat is not named, her desire to ridicule Azzhats means nothing and does nothing to discourage Azzhats.

Another Twathead defending Twathead behavior wrote: We post Asshat messages here so that we can laugh at them together - which is better than being disgusted by them on our own.

If a Twathead was truly upset by a vile and disgusting PM from an Azzhat, why would she continue to read a disgusting Azzhat message and then post it in public so others could be disgusted too?

I am curious to know if any of the board's Azzhats would care to chime in on this subject?

Last edited:
Oh wait, I remember you! Aren't you the same one who got his ass handed to him on the GB for being such a dick to a former girlfriend who had the audacity to get fat?

Dude, you can't even figure out basic common decency and you want to castigate us for being annoyed and laughing at Asshat PMs?

Seems like a case of an asshat not knowing what the meaning of asshat is, as well as not recognizing that said asshat is an asshat. :rolleyes:

Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals. So, in keeping with this expected "kinder and gentler" attitude, may I remind you that opinions are like the sphinctered orifice on your posterior, EVERYONE has one, and unless you want it scrutinized, you'd best keep it to yourself.

In layman's terms, you would not get away with demeaning behavior toward another if you were face to face, why does the "anonymity" of the internet suddenly make being an asshat acceptable? An asshat is an asshat, we are just calling 'em as we see 'em.

Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals.
So I'm not allowed to say that the OP is dumber than a bucket of dicks and almost as useful? Well, fuck. :(

You forgot "Dick-utante".

That's a relatively new poster who rolls in, decides he is vastly superior to everyone else in an established thread, posts down his nose as to how much more mature and superior he is, and then runs off to create another thread about how everyone who posts in the original thread should grow up.

Almost synonymous with troll but a better spoken variety there-of.

You forgot "Dick-utante".

That's a relatively new poster who rolls in, decides he is vastly superior to everyone else in an established thread.....

Almost synonymous with troll but a better spoken variety there-of.

So it would be more proper to suggest that one such as this can contract the muscles of the lips and sup enthusiastically on my Richard?

My bad for not clarifying... The formula is for determining "actual" size, using the claimed size (frequently, as pointed out by Ms DaisyMae, given in exceptional Internet Inches) provided.

:) I usually find a request to prove it, including tape measure and a word or two of my choosing to prove authenticity, has them suddenly rendered quiet.

You know what they say about men with big eyes . . . No, wait, that's not how that saying goes . . .

NippleMuncher: Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals.

Some ladies on Lit claim they are offended by inappropriate private messages from asshats...some of them even claimed they've become emotionally distraught reading the vile comments azzhats send them. Sounds a bit melodramatic. Yet they refuse to use the easy to use blocking feature Lit offers.

What makes me giggle is the Twatheads joined a website....

that promotes and encourages people from around the world to write and share stories about family members fucking each other, as well as encouraging people into bondage and discipline, or sadomasochism, to share their deviant, frequently violent, twisted thoughts fantasies and experiences.

...and after joining a site that is designed to attract most every weirdo and sexual pervert in the world, the Twatheads become upset and can't understand why they receive nasty messages on a website filled to capacity with Neanderthals, perverts and freaks.. LMAO!!!!

So if anyone wants to make fun of the disingenuous Twatheads on the site who feign horror and indignation when they receive a nasty PM, or fail to recognize they immersed themselves in a den of nastiness when they joined this site, post your thoughts here.

NippleMuncher: Oh, sorry, we're not supposed to call asshats out, we're supposed to be a "kinder and gentler forum," because this is the is the HT or HT Cafe, and somehow that means we can't denigrate rude and vile individuals.

Some ladies on Lit claim they are offended by inappropriate private messages from asshats...some of them even claimed they've become emotionally distraught reading the vile comments azzhats send them. Sounds a bit melodramatic. Yet they refuse to use the easy to use blocking feature Lit offers.

What makes me giggle is the Twatheads joined a website....

that promotes and encourages people from around the world to write and share stories about family members fucking each other, as well as encouraging people into bondage and discipline, or sadomasochism, to share their deviant, frequently violent, twisted thoughts fantasies and experiences.

...and after joining a site that is designed to attract most every weirdo and sexual pervert in the world, the Twatheads become upset and can't understand why they receive nasty messages on a website filled to capacity with Neanderthals, perverts and freaks.. LMAO!!!!

So if anyone wants to make fun of the disingenuous Twatheads on the site who feign horror and indignation when they receive a nasty PM, or fail to recognize they immersed themselves in a den of nastiness when they joined this site, post your thoughts here.

any thoughts, or just those pertaining to the subject?

any thoughts, or just those pertaining to the subject?

Well if you feel you have something intelligent to say please go right ahead..or you can continue asking silly questions...your choice, Mr Appleby.

edit:
I meant to thank you for quoting me so I cannot be accused of editing my prior comments. :D

Last edited:
Back