Specific Story Genre Request

AllyGirl84

Experienced
So I've gone through the search method a thousand times and feel like I have read every possible mother/daughter tagged story on the site. My question is: Anyone have any mother/daughter stories they like that are not tagged as such? I happened upon Amsterdam: Weekend of Kink by accident and loved it, but it wasn't tagged as mother daughter. I'm hoping I may have missed a few more.

So I've gone through the search method a thousand times and feel like I have read every possible mother/daughter tagged story on the site. My question is: Anyone have any mother/daughter stories they like that are not tagged as such? I happened upon Amsterdam: Weekend of Kink by accident and loved it, but it wasn't tagged as mother daughter. I'm hoping I may have missed a few more.

I didn't so tag but (in retrospect) should have: Black & White & Red All Over

I have little bits of M-D in RON'S JOURNAL #2, and a bit more in the first one or two THE BOOK OF RUTH episodes. I should maybe tag those RUTH stories.

Two of my stories (Wicked Stepfather and Sandy's Demise) have mother/daughter stuff in them, but I don't recall if they're tagged as such.

Thanks so much for the recommendations. I feel as if I am quickly exhausting all mother/daughter stories on the site and i refuse to read anything from ASSTR.

Thanks so much for the recommendations. I feel as if I am quickly exhausting all mother/daughter stories on the site and i refuse to read anything from ASSTR.
I read one called "Like Mother like Daughter" but I don't recall who it was by or if it was tagged as "Mother/Daughter" or not. I thought it was well written and interesting.

Back