Would You Kiss The Person Above You?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*thinking*..........where do I kiss next........:rolleyes:

Anywhere you want.....:kiss:

Ok, ill let you to kids be :) just don't forget to close the door so you don't attract a crowd ;)

You're a sweetheart raiguy......no need to leave :kiss:

lol.........we have known to take over a thread or two.......just sayin'........:rolleyes:

Hey! We're not 'taking them over'.......there's just not many people hanging around here tonight.......oh and :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss:

PlayWithMeToday.......Anywhere you want.....:kiss:

Anywhere?..........:rolleyes:

]PlayWithMeToday.......Hey! We're not 'taking them over'.......there's just not many people hanging around here tonight.......oh and :kiss::kiss::kiss::kiss

Shhhhhh.........you'll wake up the inmates.......:D

I know I don't HAVE to leave, but I wanted to give you two some more alone time. I mean, unless you two are inviting me in, I'll let you two kick it old school and get busy ;)

Lets see..........how about we start at your feet.......moving on to those lovely thighs........kissing the insides of them......as your part them slowly........get my drift?

Oh I get your drift.....you do have a way about you that seems to make my legs drift open....

Oh I get your drift.....you do have a way about you that seems to make my legs drift open....

And you have a way about you that makes climbing........crawling between them......creates a hunger.... a desire........to kiss you there......to show you how much I need to know you more intimately in every possible way........:heart:

Last edited:
And you have a way about you that makes climbing........crawling between them......creates a hunger.... a desire........to kiss you there......to show you how much I need to know you more intimately in every possible way........:heart:

You'd find me warm and wet....proof of my need and desire for you.....I'd whisper to you, "please.......please don't make me wait.......":kiss:

You'd find me warm and wet....proof of my need and desire for you.....I'd whisper to you, "please.......please don't make me wait.......":kiss:

No waiting for the kisses you desire........the kisses of pleasure........you know how much your whispering drives me crazy with lust.............:rolleyes:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back