What color is your underwear?

Any of you ladies that are proud of you underwear selections are more than welcome to post pics of yourself wearing them. Or you're welcome to e-mail the pics to me! ;)
 
Wildcard Ky said:
Many years ago I dated a girl that always insisted on wearing matching bra and panties. I never understood this because (hopefully) I was the only one that was going to be seeing the bra and panties. ;)

I finally asked her why they always had to match. She seemed 100% serious, and said "Well if we're in a car wreck or something like that and the paramedics have to cut my clothes off, I want the underwear to match". I have no idea if she was serious or not, so I just let it go at that.

Do women really think this way?


Did I date you? :D


Yes...I think EXACTLY that way....wow...at first I thought...do I know you?
 
Black with pink trim. :)

Wanna see? :D :devil:

(It's nothin new~ I've used it as an AV before, lol. :p)
 

Attachments

  • New Image.JPG
    New Image.JPG
    28.6 KB · Views: 99
OhMissScarlett said:
What about 'wet'? Where's Lisa when we need her? :D

I was around, but I missed this thread for about 5 pages, also I made my siggie work again but I can't get the damn story link thingie to work.

Despite my AV, I am wearin wet yellow today.
 
Check the UK meeting thread to find out what is worn under a kilt...
 
hello all, I am wearing purple satin high cut's

Don't any of you men/women wear boxer briefs . .they are soo sexy!
 
Dar~ said:
hello all, I am wearing purple satin high cut's

Don't any of you men/women wear boxer briefs . .they are soo sexy!


Hey Dar :kiss:

I'm in light blue thongs.
 
i dont understand v-g-strings.. at all.
i have dental floss and it dont feel comfy... best just to go without.
im pink for now... but i feel rapid fire changes coming on for evening wear.
 
Back
Top