Old 03-16-2013, 04:22 AM   #78701
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Thanks for the coffee, Naoko.
You are welcome, sweet thing!
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:23 AM   #78702
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
*Pulls Naoko out of the wall, slipping and falling into the hot tub*
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:26 AM   #78703
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
*Pulls Naoko out of the wall, slipping and falling into the hot tub*
Oh dahlink! Mind the Merlot! Steve doesn't seem to have drunk it all. Poor thing, what a start(/finish?) to the day. At least the coffee's nice.

I'm making makka kappi for the Fella and Piglet to take as packed lunch to music college, anyone want some?
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #78704
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 56,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Oh dahlink! Mind the Merlot! Steve doesn't seem to have drunk it all. Poor thing, what a start(/finish?) to the day. At least the coffee's nice.

I'm making makka kappi for the Fella and Piglet to take as packed lunch to music college, anyone want some?
I'm sure it's delightful, but ain't a clue what it is.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:28 AM   #78705
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,733
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
LOL, I know. But what cracked it for me was when I realised that was all just fantasy. The truth was that it was an addiction, I got up and lit up a cigarette not feeling sexy and don't fuck with me, but Get out the fucking way, where is my cigarette?!!!. Whereas nowadays I wake up and look at the morning light and feel like, mmmm, I will go on AH and have a little flirt.
Honestly, I don't mind addiction. I don't have an addictive personality, otherwise I'd be raving, chain-smoking alcoholic who spends hours a day downloading porn. But I truly enjoyed smoking. It was a respite, an excuse to take a break and pace back and forth on the porch while I let my thoughts coalesce.

And then . . . .

I have to admit, it was the Little One who convinced me. Not directly. But I happened to overhear a conversation between her and my wife one day.

"Smoking is bad," my daughter said.

"Yes it is," my wife said.

"But Daddy does it."

". . . yes, he does."

"He knows how to do it so it doesn't kill him, right?"

". . . . "

Now, I know the figures, and the facts. My risk of contracting a fatal condition due to smoking is about the same as being hit by a car. Yeah, the stats regarding people who die every year from smoking are terrible, but not exactly overwhelming. Believe it or not, the majority of lifelong smokers make it to the average life expectancy.

But I just don't want to encourage my little girl to take up a habit that might potentially cut her life short. There may be no history of cancer on my side of the family, but there is on her mother's.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:30 AM   #78706
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
*bobs up from the water* I'm good. Come on in, the water's fine.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:32 AM   #78707
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
Honestly, I don't mind addiction. I don't have an addictive personality, otherwise I'd be raving, chain-smoking alcoholic who spends hours a day downloading porn. But I truly enjoyed smoking. It was a respite, an excuse to take a break and pace back and forth on the porch while I let my thoughts coalesce.

And then . . . .

I have to admit, it was the Little One who convinced me. Not directly. But I happened to overhear a conversation between her and my wife one day.

"Smoking is bad," my daughter said.

"Yes it is," my wife said.

"But Daddy does it."

". . . yes, he does."

"He knows how to do it so it doesn't kill him, right?"

". . . . "

Now, I know the figures, and the facts. My risk of contracting a fatal condition due to smoking is about the same as being hit by a car. Yeah, the stats regarding people who die every year from smoking are terrible, but not exactly overwhelming. Believe it or not, the majority of lifelong smokers make it to the average life expectancy.

But I just don't want to encourage my little girl to take up a habit that might potentially cut her life short. There may be no history of cancer on my side of the family, but there is on her mother's.
A lot of moms say the same thing about smoking, it's their one chance to have a break and be on their own - particularly now they feel they shouldn't smoke in front of little ones so they go outside and get to leave the noise and demands for five minutes.

I guess you have to find another little space for yourself? Mine is on here, I come here and have a laugh. Same thing - I can't do it with little one peering over my shoulder! so it's my own space. I also like to go and walk to the bottom of the garden, sometimes to hang out the clothes, sometimes just to breathe the fresh air (but not today as it's raining - oh, well, maybe; rain is good too .)
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:34 AM   #78708
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
I'm sure it's delightful, but ain't a clue what it is.
Here we are. I't's just rice wrapped in seaweed with cucumber in the middle. Would you like some? Tasty with soy sauce:

__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:35 AM   #78709
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
*bobs up from the water* I'm good. Come on in, the water's fine.
Oh good! Steve managed to drain the Merlot - somehow. Better leave him a coffee if he drank all that on his own!

Mmmm, lovely. I'll just have a little soak then get on with my makka kappi.
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:35 AM   #78710
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Here we are. I't's just rice wrapped in seaweed with cucumber in the middle. Would you like some? Tasty with soy sauce:

Oh I want one! Yummy!
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:36 AM   #78711
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,733
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
A lot of moms say the same thing about smoking, it's their one chance to have a break and be on their own - particularly now they feel they shouldn't smoke in front of little ones so they go outside and get to leave the noise and demands for five minutes.

I guess you have to find another little space for yourself? Mine is on here, I come here and have a laugh. Same thing - I can't do it with little one peering over my shoulder! so it's my own space. I also like to go and walk to the bottom of the garden, sometimes to hang out the clothes, sometimes just to breathe the fresh air (but not today as it's raining - oh, well, maybe; rain is good too .)
It wouldn't be the same. No, I have to alter my patterns and come up with a different diversion, a different way of focusing myself. Walking, working, etc . . . blah. That doesn't take the place of it for me. I just have to shift my cravings to something else. It's different for everyone.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:37 AM   #78712
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by johneb87 View Post
Oh I want one! Yummy!
Enough for everyone! (These ones have avocado in too.)

__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:38 AM   #78713
slyc_willie
Captain Crash
 
slyc_willie's Avatar
 
slyc_willie is offline
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: In the flesh
Posts: 17,733
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Enough for everyone! (These ones have avocado in too.)

Add some fresh-sliced salmon, a little mild hot sauce (just for flavor), and a bit of thin-sliced ginger, and you got me.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:39 AM   #78714
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
Enough for everyone! (These ones have avocado in too.)

Thank you! *Grabs one carefully with chopsticks, saving a seat in the tub*
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:40 AM   #78715
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 56,894
How very erm. . . . visual.
Got any nice sausages to go with the eggs & toast?
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:41 AM   #78716
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by slyc_willie View Post
It wouldn't be the same. No, I have to alter my patterns and come up with a different diversion, a different way of focusing myself. Walking, working, etc . . . blah. That doesn't take the place of it for me. I just have to shift my cravings to something else. It's different for everyone.
Oh yes. You have to find your own thing. It may take a bit of time. It took me quite a while to get over smoking, but it's been many years now since I haven't missed it, in fact I really enjoy NOT smoking, it's so nice to smell things properly and feel a kind of cleanliness in my lungs and hair. Just trying to say, if you can stick with it, it does feel worth it, being a non-smoker. It's hard when being a smoker has such a sexy image - but that image doesn't match the reality, as you realise when you think about your child growing up and taking up the habit.
Good luck with it! It is worth it.

PS, what really helped too was going for acupuncture. It was horrible and painful! and I was supposed to go back for a final session. But I said to myself, I'll only go back if I take up smoking again, and I never have so I've never had to go back and have needles sticking out the side of my nose! They nearly damaged one of my whiskers while doing it!
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:42 AM   #78717
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
How very erm. . . . visual.
Got any nice sausages to go with the eggs & toast?
LOL, bacon sarnies today, Dragon. But shall I do you some special squishy scrambled eggs?
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:44 AM   #78718
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Phew, you guys! Give a girl a moment. Rolf, Olaf, need a hand here! Get the green tea on, too.



And for Dragon:

__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:47 AM   #78719
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 56,894
Bless you, me deareo.
Just the job [I don't often do 'foreign' foods]

You might save a few of those appi kappi things for Molly and the Bear.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:49 AM   #78720
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by Handley_Page View Post
Bless you, me deareo.
Just the job [I don't often do 'foreign' foods]

You might save a few of those appi kappi things for Molly and the Bear.
I think it might be a bit late! John and Willie seemed very enthusiastic. I'll try to bring some more salmon in later. Bears like salmon, don't they? Although usually leaping up the waterfalls rather than lying quietly on the plate, LOL.
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:51 AM   #78721
johneb87
Literotica Guru
 
johneb87's Avatar
 
johneb87 is offline
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Seattle, WA
Posts: 7,399
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
I think it might be a bit late! John and Willie seemed very enthusiastic. I'll try to bring some more salmon in later. Bears like salmon, don't they? Although usually leaping up the waterfalls rather than lying quietly on the plate, LOL.
Yes but he's a civilized bear, I think salmon on a plate will work just fine.
__________________
Dammit, I need to get some sleep.

My stories
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...ge=submissions

Travel blog and random musings
http://johneb87.wordpress.com/

My Visual Arts thread
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=952541
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:51 AM   #78722
Handley_Page
Draco interdum Vincit
 
Handley_Page's Avatar
 
Handley_Page is offline
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: UK
Posts: 56,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by NaokoSmith View Post
I think it might be a bit late! John and Willie seemed very enthusiastic. I'll try to bring some more salmon in later. Bears like salmon, don't they? Although usually leaping up the waterfalls rather than lying quietly on the plate, LOL.
Well, he's a very sophisticated Bear.
__________________
.
If it ain't broke, don't fix it.

Handley Page

Incident at Cemetery Junction.
" Pest Control."
"Mavis's Car Trip."
"Norman-the-dragon. "
"Stacy & the Angel. "
" Earth Tremor on Stage ? "
" Charlie's Story. "
" How to do Audio. "
http://www.literotica.com/stories/me...php?uid=883259
 

Old 03-16-2013, 04:56 AM   #78723
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
He likes rugby. He is clearly a bear of considerable taste and distinction and if he wishes to have salmon leaping up a waterfall, Rolf, Olaf and I will do our best. I'm sure the hot tub could be adapted somehow.
for the sophisticated civilised bear!
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 

Old 03-16-2013, 05:34 AM   #78724
steve44uk
Baleful
 
steve44uk's Avatar
 
steve44uk is offline
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: UK
Posts: 4,128
OK, what the Hell happened last night? Last thing I remember was sitting in a hot tub full of Merlot with a hot chick next to me (which combination, by the way, made an already good Friday even better... ), next thing I awake up in an empty bath with a dude opposite...

I'm never drinking an entire tub again...

*mumble mutter coffee mumble grumble *

Oh, sorry... Morning, everyone.
__________________
My stories

My AH Directory entry.

Dianthus: "You're incorrigible. I like that in a friend..."

"Everything in excess! To enjoy the flavor of life, take big bites. Moderation is for monks." - Lazarus Long
 

Old 03-16-2013, 05:53 AM   #78725
NaokoSmith
Honourable Slut
 
NaokoSmith's Avatar
 
NaokoSmith is offline
Join Date: Jul 2012
Location: In your dreams
Posts: 9,894
Quote:
Originally Posted by steve44uk View Post
OK, what the Hell happened last night? Last thing I remember was sitting in a hot tub full of Merlot with a hot chick next to me (which combination, by the way, made an already good Friday even better... ), next thing I awake up in an empty bath with a dude opposite...

I'm never drinking an entire tub again...

*mumble mutter coffee mumble grumble *

Oh, sorry... Morning, everyone.
Hey there! I left you a coffee ages ago, thinking you might need it after the shenanigans in the hot tub! It's cold now, so here's another one.
And there may be some makka kapi left.
__________________


Just like one of the lads, really. (With tits .)

Submission. I mean my submissions.

Only one man in a thousand is a leader of men -- the other nine hundred and ninety-nine follow women. - Groucho Marx.
You can follow me on my review blog: Feminist Erotica

Sweet dreams are made of this. Who am I to disagree? I travel the world and the seven seas.
 
Closed Thread


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 12:48 PM.

Copyright 1998-2013 Literotica Online. Literotica is a registered trademark.