Halloween Voodoo

lululuvsblack

Really Really Experienced
a big studly black guy is sick of his rich white roommate acting all superior. then, this halloween, he discovers his ancestors were voodoo practitioners and he's inherited their powers.

so, to get back at white roomie, he makes a voodoo doll of white boi and dresses it in girly barbie clothes, which results in roomie dressing as a slut for halloween party.

big black guy realizes that he can make his sissified roomie do whatever he want just by manipulating the voodoo doll...

Kewl idea. I won't write it (too much else on my plate) but kewl idea.

Extensions: go even more multiracial. Vodun guy works his powers on various folks who piss him off, be they Oriental, Arab / Persian, macho Latino and Sicilian, massive Tongan, etc. And he can work reverse voodoo to benefit friends and sympathizers. Turn helpful mousy girls into raging sexpots, shy guys into studs, etc.

Eventually he has a closet full of manipulated figures. He is behind much strange behaviour in the vicinity.

Twist: someone -- maybe a random fellow student, maybe the young child of a visiting relative -- finds the closet of dolls and changes costumes on them. Hilarity ensues.

Kewl idea. I won't write it (too much else on my plate) but kewl idea.

Extensions: go even more multiracial. Vodun guy works his powers on various folks who piss him off, be they Oriental, Arab / Persian, macho Latino and Sicilian, massive Tongan, etc. And he can work reverse voodoo to benefit friends and sympathizers. Turn helpful mousy girls into raging sexpots, shy guys into studs, etc.

Eventually he has a closet full of manipulated figures. He is behind much strange behaviour in the vicinity.

Twist: someone -- maybe a random fellow student, maybe the young child of a visiting relative -- finds the closet of dolls and changes costumes on them. Hilarity ensues.

yes, i like this idea of how the whole thing can escalate to everyone else!

i'm probably not gonna have time to write this by halloween, but anybody else can do something similar.

yes, i like this idea of how the whole thing can escalate to everyone else!

i'm probably not gonna have time to write this by halloween, but anybody else can do something similar.
I am actually feeling inspired. I am up to about 1100 words of SWEET VOODOO FOR YOU and I might churn out 1.5 or so LIT pages by tomorrow. The start was easy:

Achebe was a towering figure.

He was big. He was black. He was strong. He was studly. He was very, very smart. And he was pissed off.

Yes, you will get credit. Thanks!

I am actually feeling inspired. I am up to about 1100 words of SWEET VOODOO FOR YOU and I might churn out 1.5 or so LIT pages by tomorrow. The start was easy:

Achebe was a towering figure.

He was big. He was black. He was strong. He was studly. He was very, very smart. And he was pissed off.

Yes, you will get credit. Thanks!

hey, thanks for writing this. i only just returned to literotica and have seen this - https://www.literotica.com/s/sweet-voodoo - even though it was a couple of years ago. great job! :heart:

Back