Punishing Eden

Eden heard the calm in his voice wondering how long this would last, her heart was beating quicker because of what he was doing. Seeing her father coming closer to her, hearing what he said. She was afraid of being hit again. She did not want to be hit not so soon any way, looking around she was just so unsure about anything. Her stormy eyes looking at the way her father was, unsure what to say to her father. She just could not sleep, she was just worried about him and her life with him.

"I am sorry dad I just could not sleep, I am worried about some things" She managed to say to him. But then when he unzipped his pants, hearing what he said. She swallowed hard and knew what he wanted, the way he stood and looked at her. She wrapped her fingers around the base of his cock and began to lick the head, then the head vanishing inside of her mouth. Closing her eyes as she began to suck on him and even lose herself. It was rather strange to her, but she did what she felt he would like.
 
Seeing how quick his teenage daughter was to reach inside his pants and pull his limp cock out, Johnathon felt less guilty about what he'd done to her earlier. Clearly Eden was a slut, or else she wouldn't be so fast to try to pleasure him with her mouth. She'd probably sucked off hundreds of men, the little whore!

As his young daughter's tongue slid up and down his length, John's cock began to grow longer, thicker and harder. By the time she actually pushed the head into her mouth, he was completely aroused. She began to suck on his swollen head as Johnathon reached down and placed a hand on the top of Eden's head.

"Take it all in your mouth, Eden," he instructed, pushing his hips forward, his dick pushing deeper as her lips opened to accept him.
 
Eden had a feeling she should have put up a fight to not suck her father off, but she was tired of the yelling. Tired of the fighting, she just wanted her father to love her. And if this was the only way so be it. She just wanted to belong, and it was not working out the normal way. Her eyes searching her fathers, trying to get a hint of his mood. But since she had been drinking she could not exactly read him. She was just sick and tired of trying to make everything go good when it was actually impossible.

But then hearing what her father wanted, she began to gag big time as he started to stuff more and more of his cock. It was easy to tell that she had never done this, tears fell down her face as all of his cock was forced down her throat. She moaned but it was more of a moan of pain and nothing more then that. Closing her eyes as she felt what he was doing to her, she now wished she was wearing more then just a long night shirt. Since she had nothing under it and was rather vulnerable.
 
Johnathon felt and witnessed his daughter struggling to take his entire length into her mouth and throat, but he never even considered stopping, at least not until she had taken every inch. He could see the tears well up in her eyes and eventually spill down over her cheeks as she tried her best not to gag on his thickness. Still he showed her no mercy. If she wanted to be a slutty little cocksucker, she needed to learn how to deepthroat, he told himself as he pushed the last of his manhood into her mouth, his pubes rubbing against her face.

"Hold still," John said as he reached down with both hands and held Eden's face still, then began to thrust his hips forward and back, fucking her mouth.

"That's it, show daddy how sorry you are by letting him fuck your beautiful little mouth," he groaned as she buried himself in her throat again. After a couple of more thrusts, Johnathon pulled his cock out of his teenage daughter's mouth. Gripping it at the base, and still holding her head still with the other hand, Johnathon began to slap Eden's face with his meaty cock.
 
Eden was taken back by what he was doing to her, how he just seemed to control her. She was afraid of accidentally biting him, though something deep down he thought nasty things about her. That was her father, he never seemed to know how to be nice. But she wanted to pull away to stop this, but with his grip that was powerful. Her tears kept flowing, she did not want to appear weak but sometimes she could hold back her emotions. But lately it was just about impossible to do it, it was the kind of thing she struggled with.

But when he told her to be still, and he shoved every inch of his cock into her mouth. She wanted to gasp for air but knew she could not, or she truly would end up passing out because of the lack of air. But then he pulled away and when his cock was no longer in her mouth and throat. She gasped for air, closing her eyes as she was able to do breath. But then she felt her father slapping her face with his cock. She shivered a little unsure what to say, she was just afraid of being yelled at.
 
Johnathon revelled in the sight of his massive cock slapping against his daughter's tear streaked cheeks over and over again, her saliva still dripping from his shaft. He stopped slapping her a few moments, only to begin rubbing his cock across her face.

"Turnover onto your back," he told Eden, finally releasing his grip on her head as he took a step back, still holding his cock in front of him.

"Let your head hang off the edge of the bed," he added.
 
Eden could feel her father letting her go and she hung her head a little, just trying to relax. But then he told her what he did and had a feeling this was not over yet. So without making her father a long time, she got flat on her back. Making sure that all of her body was covered from her long shirt. Cracking her neck as she moved her head over the edge and hung it the way that he wanted it. Her blue eyes looking at him, showing respect, fear and perhaps even love. Mixed up into one big emotion.
 
Eagerly, John stepped forward once his daughter was in position. He carefully positioned his swollen cock against her parted lips, his scrotum handing down against her face. With a sinister smile on his face, Johnathon pushed his hips forward and slid his cock into Eden's mouth. With her head hanging down he had the perfect angle to slide his dick straight into her throat. He quickly began to thrust in and out of her mouth, his balls slapping against his teen daughter's face again and again.

"From now on, you'll start sleeping without any clothes on," he announced as he leaned forward, his cock buried deep in Eden's mouth. John reached down and grabbed hold of the helpless teen's shirt and slowly pulled it up until her entire body was revealed to him.
 
Eden swallowed afraid of what was to happen, but before she knew it she felt his cock sliding back into her deep throating her. Gripping the sheets of her bed as she held back the need to breath, closing her eyes as she was just concentrating on not hurting him. Everything around her just seemed to stop and really she did not know what was going on. Her heart was racing as she tried to breath, wanting to push her father away to stop this madness. But truly this kind of madness really was something she did not like.

Then he began to uncover her body, hearing what he wanted. Automatically her hands went to her breasts to hide them from her father, and crossed her legs trying to shield her lower half. She did not want this, she felt to vulnerable and that was a feeling she just detested, looking up at her father. She figured that he would force her body the way he wanted it, but she was not going to give him an easy time all the time. She would not give up, she needed some kind of modesty left.
 
Johnathon smirked at his daughter's ridiculous attempts to cover her naked body, even as he was filling her throat with his thick cock. He reachd down and pried her hands off her body and held them at her sides as he continued to thrust in and out of her mouth, his balls still dangling down in her face.

"Don't be modest, you have a beautiful body, dear," he said with a chuckle as he ogled her bare breasts. Then the tall, dark haired man leaned back, releasing his grip on her arms. He reached down and pulled his dick from her mouth, and once again began to slap her face with it, harder than before. Again and again he smacked her across the cheeks and mouth with his hard manhood before he finally stopped and lifted his cock up above her face.

"Lick daddy's nuts, so he can cum," John said to his teenage daughter as his balls hung just above her mouth.
 
Eden did not want her body exposed like this, it made her feel like she was about to become a victim of something. But as he kept sliding his cock in her mouth, she closed her eyes. Not to sure what was to come of this. Everything within her just seemed to scream out, but she felt his hands on her own removing them and keeping them away from her breasts. She blushed when he could see all of her body now. When he let her hands go she just did not bother to cover herself again, figuring he would just put her hands away again.

But all in all she was trying to accept what was happening to her, but it was rather hard to. Her blue eyes looking around. But when he left her mouth she panted a little bit, and then heard what he said. She did not want to do this, but was afraid of being hit again, so she moved her head up a little and began to lick them, grazing her lips against him. Unsure just what he would plan on doing with her.
 
Johnathon revelled in the feel of his daughter's tongue carefully licking his ballsack as he gently stroked his own shaft. She was hesitant, that was clear, but he didn't care, as long as she did as instructed. As she continued to drag her tongue back and forth across her father's sensitive skin, John let his eyes feast on his teen daughter's bare breasts which seemed to tremble and heave.

"Suck on them," he said, his voice intense as he began to stroke himself faster.
 
Eden was terrified of pissing her father off that much she did know, all in all she had no idea what was going on. She was rather pissed but just continued to do what he wanted, watching her father stroking himself unfortunately made her want him to cum in her despite the danger. But she shook such stupid images out of her head. So when he said suck on them she did putting one in her mouth sucking and licking while the other got a hand job, she rotated so both got the same attention that he wanted.
 
Feeling his little redhead sucking on his testicles as he watched her perky little tits quiver was enough to push Johnathon over the edge. He pumped his thick cock desperately until the muscles in his legs tensed and a moment later he exploded, thick, white cum spraying out and down onto Eden's chest. His cum splashed against her bare breasts and spilled down over her neck as she continued to suck on her scrotum per his instructions.

John didn't stop jerking his dick until every last drop of his cum had been deposited on the teenager's tits. Finally, as the euphoria passed, he stepped back and admired his work.

"Well done, sweetie," Johnathon prasied Eden as he carefully pushed his cock back into his pants and zipped up. "Now, just one last thing before I go to bed. I want you to get all that cum off your breasts and swallow it for me."
 
Eden had no idea what was going on in her fathers head, and it almost scared her that he was doing this to start with. But she did not want to get slapped again and being beaten was something she could go without. But she felt her father spraying her and it felt rather disturbing to her little eighteen year old brain. Her eyes stayed closed most of the time, trying to think of something else while she was pleasing her father. And she felt him step away and heard his zipper so figuring he was done.

But what he said next was enough to make her a bit hesitant but hearing what he requested of her. She moved her head seeing all his cum on her, and began to do as he instructed and quickly. She gathered up all the cum and using her fingers she began to suck on them thinking it would please him. Within a minute she licked off every little bit of cum she could find on her breasts, and slowly sat up looking at him. She wanted to say something to him, to ask how far he was willing to go with her but didn't.
 
With a satisfied smirk on his face, Johnathon watched as the little redhead carefully scooped up his cum with her finger and brought it to her mouth, licking and sucking it clean, then repeated the action several more times until she had cleaned all of the thick white substance from her tits.

"Good job, I think there might be hope for you afterall, Eden," he said before turning and walking out of the room, slamming the door behind him and leaving his naked teenage daughter laying on her bed.

Johnathon slept better that night than he had in months, and when he went to work the next morning he still had a smile on his face. He was determined to take back control of his firm and show his partners just what he was made of.
 
Eden had no idea what was going to happen next, but she did what she could do. She slept under the covers and just tried to fall asleep. She ended up waking up four hours later, and by the time she got up her father was at work. So she got into the shower and washed off what happened during the night. She did not know what to think anymore, there was just so much of this shit she could stand. She sighed silently as she felt rather used and uncomfortable, she just thought about moving in with her mother.

But then that was right she took off, she did not know where she was. She got out and dried off, relaxing and making sure everything was cleaned up in the bathroom as she sighed a little bit. She was in her black robe and just sat around since it was a day off at school. Her after always worked even on Sundays it was rather annoying and figured her father would be in a rotten mood so she just stayed up in her room reading and had dinner slowly cooking she had gotten some roast beef and was keeping it warm for her father.
 
Despite Johnathon's steely resolve and newfound fight, things at work had not gone well. The partners had been taken aback by his aggressiveness at first, but once they had a chance to regroup they hit back, hard. Peter had found some rather embarrassing information on John, information he threatened to reveal if Johnathon tried to push things.

His thoughts a stormcloud, Johnathon left work early. Rather than going straight home, he stopped a one of the local gentlemen's clubs for a drink. After a couple of hours of alcohol and lap dances, he drove the short distance to his house and stumbled in.

Something in the kitchen smelled fantastic, and Johnathon immediately made his way into the dining room, expecting to see the table sat, despite the fact that he was still an hour early. The table was empty and there was no sign of Eden anywhere. Frustrated, he made his way to the foot of the stairs and called for his daughter.
 
Eden was startled that her father was home, and had a bad feeling about this. So She heard him say her name and she came down quickly. "Hey dad I am sorry I did not expect you home, but I will get the table set in one minute" She kissed her father on the cheek hoping to sooth his anger she had a feeling he would have. And took the roast beef right out of the oven, she smiled seeing it and enjoying the smell of it. She just hoped he would be please, and she actually set it in the center of the table.

She was quick to set up two places the way they always ate, making sure not to use the good dishes this time. She smiled at her father afraid of what would happen but she pulled the seat out for him and bowed her head to her father. Her heart was pounding have a bad feeling she seriously did wrong, for once she wanted to be loved not hurt. All that seemed to matter to her father was being harsh to her. All in all things were just going so very wrong, though she was quick to fix a mistake.
 
Johnathon watched patiently as Eden raced into the kitchen and started working to get the table sat. A few minutes later the food and dishes were in place and his teenage daughter was standing next to his chair, having pulled it out for him. He didn't speak as he walked to the table. He didn't even look at Eden.

Instead of sitting, Johnathon took hold of the chair and lifted it up, placing it several feet behind him. Then walking around the teenage girl, he began to gather the dishes that she had set out. He carefully stacked them up on the kitchen counter, then turned his attention to removing all of the food, placing it next to the dishes.

Once the table was completely cleared, Johnathon turned to face Eden, "I've told you before that you are to have the table set when I get hom, haven't I?" He stepped closer to his daughter, his hands clenching into fists. "Since you didn't have anything for me to eat on the table when I got home, I'll just have to find something to eat on my own, won't I?"

Without another word, Johnathon grabbed the redhaired teen around the waist and lifted her up onto the table, tossing her down onto her back. "Stay there!" he said as he turned and grabbed his chair, pulling it back into place.

Then taking a seat at the table, Johnathon reached out and spread his daughter's legs apart and ripped her robe out of his way, exposing her pretty little pussy. He gave her that smile, the sinister one from the night before then leaned down and let his tongue drag up the length of her slit.
 
Eden tried to make it better but it just got a whole lot worse and everything just seemed to stop around her. And watching what her father was doing, she sighed sadly as she knew he was angry. He did not need to make a word and it was just enough to get her pissed frankly. But she said nothing, watching her father doing all this and she worked hard on the food. But she did not have the courage at least yet to say something to her father. Sighing as she slowly looked up seeing what he was doing.

And then soon she felt him pressing her against the table, she just wished he would hurry up and fuck her so he can leave her alone. But then she watched what he was doing, her body exposed to him. But then she felt what he was doing to her, she leaned her head back gripping the table. Trying so hard not to moan, even though she knew this was wrong it felt so good. But did not want her father to think god only knows what. And she did not make a sound for the longest town, she was stubborn.

But when she felt her body forcing her to react, she moaned softly feeling as she grew even more wet. Eden tried to think of other things, but just could not do it. She was not that good, and her memories were not all that great. Which was probably the reason that she could not just let herself go in the memories. Since she never had many that was great, and everything that she thought about was that of her parents breaking up. Her father needed a woman in his life, that is what she thought.

But then back to what her dad was doing, she began to moan out feeling butterflies in her stomach. She gripped at the table again as she groaned even louder, she could not take it any more. She wanted to tell him to stop but figured that he would not stop, no matter how much she begged. Tears fell down her cheek as she did not know what was going to happen, her nipples grew hard feeling what he was doing and had a feeling he was enjoying this and he shouldn't enjoy such an act.
 
Leaning forward, his head buried between Eden's thighs, Johnathon eagerly lapped at her sweet, little pussy. Her light, reddish orange pubic hair tickled his nose as he let his tongue slip between her wet lips and into her warm cunt. She tasted so delicious, he thought, better than any dinner she could have prepared. And it didn't bother him one bit that she was his own daughter, in fact, he was sure she tasted better than any woman he'd ever tasted for exactly that reason.

Johnathon let his tongue slip from Eden's slit and moved it up to her clit, teasing it with a couple of light flicks then sucked on it gently. As he continued to feast on the teenage pussy, he felt his cock grow hard in his pants, straining to get out. Soon, he told himself, very soon.

'I might have to eat this for dinner more often," Johnathon said mockingly before diving back into his daughter's pussy, spreading her open with his hands and forcing his tongue deeper.
 
Eden cried out even more when he started to become more rough with her, her heart was pounding as everything just seemed to stop right then and there. Hearing him mock her was something that was getting her more worried. She was panting more and more as her body felt like it was being abused and attacked It was strange for her. She wanted it yet she did not want it, she was battling what fathers and daughters should and should not do. This was one that should not happen, but she was breaking down.

Her orgasm was coming when his tongue just got into her much deeper "Oh Dad!" She cried out without even thinking her breathing was turning into a pant her insides warm, wet and tight. She never dared have sex with any guy thinking her father would probably kill anyone who had sex with her. Everything in her was letting go as he tried not to have an orgasm but something told her this is what he wanted, she gasped out as she could no longer stop it her orgasm shook her body.
 
Johnathon's tongue was buried deep inside of his teenage daughter's cunt when he heard her call his name. He wiggled his tongue deeper, until his face was pressed firmly against her wet, plump pussy lips. That was when it happened, Eden's body shook and he heard a moan escape her lips. Almost immediately he taste a flood of juices against his tongue and lips. She was climaxing while he went down on her.

Waiting until his daughter's orgasm was finished, John pushed himself away, glancing down at the sticky wet mess that was her little pussy. He smiled as he stood up, "Now that I've had something to eat, I guess we should see to your punishment for not having dinner ready."

With that pronouncement, Johnathon pulled Eden from the table and turned her around so that she was facing the table. He bent her over the empty table just as he'd done the night before. This time, he lifted her robe up to her waist, exposing her round butt. Then he reached down and freed his rigid cock, pulling it out of his pants.
 
Eden did not want to give her father the satisfaction for having an orgasm but she could not stop it from happening. And then when it did everything was spinning and she silently sighed a bit, and nothing could be done about this now. Everything happened the way it should not have happened, but there was nothing that could be done about it now. Her heart was pounding and her panting could be heard but then it started to relax a bit. And she thought that would be it, but she was wrong on that.

But then watching what he did how she was facing the table, she did not know what the hell was going on. But then she heard his zipper going down and it felt like she had a bolder in her stomach. "Dad please don't do this I'm still a virgin, you might get me pregnant" She said trying to get him to stop she did not know what to do any more, she looked down afraid of her fathers answers not caring but only fucking most likely. She swallowed hard knowing all to well what this could mean.
 
Back
Top