Welcome to Hell.

*He has already given her more leash, so to speak, than he initially intended, and it is only through luck or skill, or a combination of both, that he does not take it back from her when she slips him from her mouth. The narrowing of his eyes falls away, replaced with a look of curiosity at her intention.

His hand moves with her head as it dips, his grip still there but his arm allowing her the leeway, and he is nearly about to pull her head back when he feels her tongue against his balls. Instead of the tug, he sucks in another deep breath, holding it for a moment before it's released in a shuddering sigh at the feeling of full lips on him. He is certain now he can grow no harder. Squeezing his eyes closed, letting himself float on the electric feeling her mouth sends through his body, he tips his head back, parts his lips, and moans aloud to the otherwise empty room.*
 
She is pleased he allows her to tease and please him. His pleasure, her pleasure. Since his hand doesn't tighten in her hair she takes advantage of his generousity and dips her head lower, lips parting wide to take his ball sack into her mouth, slowly gently sucking using her tongue to massage the sensitive aread. His moans bring an unseen smile to her lips. Yes, this is what she wanted.

A few seconds turn close to a minute before she releases him, but not without another teasing lick of her tongue, which stretches to tease beyond his balls to the taint. Breathing in a slow breath the strain of her position begins make her shoulder joint ache. Straightening her back she is eye level with his hard throbbing length. Licking her upper lip a smile curves to her lips before the tip of her tongue again teases the lenght of his shaft feeling just how hard he's become. For her this is a source of pride.

One last lick, the entire length, before she takes him in her mouth and begins to slowly suck on the head. Relaxing her jaw lips move inch by inch to swallow to his cock.
 
*His head remains tipped back, eyes closed and mouth partially open as her mouth teases him. The combination of her sucking mouth and swirling tongue send shudders up his spine, all of which end in unmistakable sounds of pleasure sent towards the high ceiling above them.

His head only tips forward when he finally feels her mouth leave his sensitive balls, eyes opening to look down at her again. He groans quietly at the feel of her tongue, chest expanding when her lips close around him again.

It is tempting, ever so tempting, to leave her on her knees, lips around him and pulling him ever close to release with each swirl of her tongue and bob of her head. But he has other plans for her, and it is only because of this that his grip in her hair tightens after a few moments, pulling her mouth off of him with a low groan.

Bending at the knees, he lowers himself to her level, quirking a brow at her. He watches her for a short moment, silence hanging between them, his head in her hair keeping her head up, his eyes on her face. With a grin, he releases her and moves closer, slipping his arms between her arms and her body.*

On your feet.

*He says it simply, his lips near her ear, and then he's lifting her, setting her back atop her tall sandals. Pulling his arms from around her, he reaches down, fingers on the jeans bunched around her knees.*

Just step out... leave the sandals on.
 
The prolonged kneeling on the hard floor takes its toll on her knees though the discomfort is only in the back of her mind. What she concentrates on is him. His groans are her fuel. Lips closed tight around his shaft, inching lower and slowly pulls her head back lashing her tongue against the tip before swallowing him once more. Abruptly and to her confusion his hand tightens in her hair and lips from his cock.

Blinking with confusion she lifts her gaze as he crouches to down to make them eye level. She wanted to ask why, but something in his gaze keeps her silent. What did he have in mind? The silence grows and she feels a flutter of nerves in her stomach. Say something, anything!

It is at this point his hand releases its hold on her hair and for a split second she wonders if their game is at an end. No, of course not, it's merely taking another direction. He tells her to get to her feet and with a sigh of relief he helps her stand. She is sure she wouldn't have been able to with out falling over. The jeans scrunched at her knees slip down her calves. Standing near naked before him she is instructed to step out of her pants.

Since the jeans are not around her ankles this proves to be a little bit of a challenge. Shaking her left leg as she balances on her right she loosens the pant leg till she can step free. Wobbling as she struggles to keep her balance the right leg is much easier to free itself of the clothing. Now only in a thin black thong and platforms she stands, feeling exposed, despite the fact she's already been naked with him.
 
*He chuckles quietly as she struggles a bit to get the jeans off, helping her as best he can while keeping a steadying hand on her so she doesn't topple over. Once they are off he tosses them aside, caring as little where they end up as he did with her tank top. His eyes drift up her body, pausing on the thin fabric of the thong, considering for a moment removing it. Deciding against it for the moment, he rises back to his full height and takes hold of her shoulders, turning her away from him. His body is close against hers, the hard length of his cock against her. His lips brush her ear as he whispers.*

Stay here. No moving.

*His body leaves hers then, quiet footsteps moving behind her, followed a few moments later by a soft, metallic clink on the ground near her. He returns close behind her, his fingers moving to the rope and working lose the knot. Once it's broken he unwinds the rest of the length from around her forearms, until the rope has fully released her. It's draped over her shoulder, coiled length of rope running down her back and over her front, twine brushing across full breast and hard nipple. His hands move to each of her wrists, moving her arms from behind her back, his body close against hers once more as he does.*

Just like that... keep them there.

*The voice is in her ear, only for a moment, then gone again. He leaves her arms in front of her, wrists pressed together, fingers bent and knuckles together, two fists kissing. Bare feet carry him around in front of her, and his eyes are on her face once more. He takes the rope from over her shoulder, fingers working to loop it around her wrists, gradually binding them together. A significant length of it is left once he is satisfied that they're not separating without the rope being removed, and this he uses as a makeshift tether, taking hold of the end and pulling her with him.

Walking past her, he turns her around to reveal one of the stools taken from the bar, sitting now in the middle of the floor. With the rope he leads her to it, himself walking around it while he brings he forward until her hips meet the cushioned edge. He kneels again then, using the rope to bring her body forward, bending her over the stool. The end of the rope is secured around the base of the stool, anchoring her to it, and then he rises to his feet in front of her. Bending at the waist, his fingers find her hair again, pulling her head up, his voice a whisper floating to her ear again, every word dripping with mischief and teasing...*

It would be terribly mean of me to just leave you here, bent and vulnerable like this... wouldn't it?
 
The removing of the pants was comical and considering that the best balance she has with shoes so tall is walking, not standing still and especially not when trying to remove pants when your arms are bound behind. She watches him take her jeans and toss them aside in what might be the opposite direction of her tank top, who knows, she'd losted track it when he'd taken it off. Her gaze steadily watches him trying to predict what might be in store for her, but honestly, she hadn't the slightest idea and this excites her.

What he does is turn her around and she squirms a little as is body presses close, the hard length of his cock pressing against her ass. What could be next? Her mind ticks through a few senarios before his whisper instructs her not to move. His presence then silently steps away. It's a challenge not to peek over her shoulder to see what he's doing, to have a hint at what he might have planned. She could risk punishment... but no, it's best to wait and be surprised.

He wasn't away terribly long, a minute perhaps? When he returns he begins to work on the knot of the rope. Again confusion seeps in as he uncoils the rope from her arms relieving the pressure on her shoulders. She isn't sure what to think as the rope is draped over her shoulder the rough twine brushing against her sensitive skin and teasing as it moves across a hard nipple, tempted to shift her body so it might brush against it again. There's no time for the action as he again presses against her with her wrists in his hands guiding them together in front of her body. Again she must not move and wait, but this time only seconds as he walks around to face her. The rope taken from her body is wrapped around her wrists, binding them, but enough slack is left to guide her where he might want to lead.

Where he does lead is only a few steps away to a bar stool in the open area. She complies as he guides her to bend over the stool hips resting comfortably against the cushion. She watches him tie the rope to the base of the stool and begins to feel the vulnerable sensation of being trapped and completely at his mercy. Biting on her lower lip she resists a whimper as his hand tangles into her dark locks and forces her to awkwardly look up at him.

That is when he reveals his thoughts. What he suggests makes her eyes grow wide and she opens her mouth to stay something, but is unsure how to reply. Closing her mouth she wonders if he's serious, she didn't know him well enough yet to know the depths of his teasing or the possible seriousness of his suggestion. Maybe he simply wanted to see how she'd react. Well, he's seeing it now.


It would be.... mean... she agrees softly.
 
*He cannot help it to reveal a somewhat satisfied grin at her reaction. His fingers keep a hold of her hair until he hears her words, a low chuckle sounding in his throat. With a small nod, he releases her hair and straightens up. Moving around away from her field of view, his voice breaks the silence from behind her, a contemplative tone as he admires her bound and bent over the stool.*

Although, it would be silly to have you like this but leave you with clothes on... don't you think?

*The question is a rhetorical one, if it weren't for the effect he wanted to have on her he'd basically be talking to himself. Moving close behind her, his fingers hook into the thong at her hips and he tugs it down, one swift motion dropping it to gather at her ankles. He moves just to the side of her now, the length of his cock against her hip, just enough where she could turn her head to the side and see him behind her. His eyes are focused in that direction should she look back at him. His hand is moving, sliding between smooth thighs, teasing strokes over her folds before the same fingers he'd teased her with before are pushed inside her. One motion takes them into her down to the last knuckle, and with his palm pointing down he curls them inside her one after the other, and inverted come hither motion.*

And wet too... I think all manner of terrible things would happen if I left you and someone discovered you like this...
 
So he was teasing. A big inner sigh of relief. She really didn't want to be left in such a compromised position. He does seem to have enjoyed her reaction to said suggestion too, brat. Her head drops to a more comfortable position as he steps away to circle behind her body. The aches are different bound like this and with him standing behind. What is next? She wonders. Will he tease her? Spank her? As long as he doesn't leave her alone like this she'll accept any whim that pleases him. The feel of the thong press into her skin as he tugs, pulling it from her body she lets out a small whimper.

Akwardly bent over a stool, bound and naked with platforms on her feet has her aching to be touched. She'd squirm if she could, but she doesn't want to upset the balance of her position. As he comes up to her side she does turn her head a bit and is only able to see his hard length. How she wishes he'd fuck her whether is be her mouth or pussy. As if her thoughts were the cue she feels his hand stroke the inside of her thigh. The small action enough to earn a yearning moan.

More gentle teasing, yes. The strokes between her thighs inscreases the ache and her back arches a little exposing more of her folds. As his fingers slide inside he knows how aroused is, a louder moan escapes her lips. A sharp wave of pleasure washes over her body, nerve tingling with pleasure and wanting more. He again mentions leaving her like this, but this time sounds as if he's teasing.
 
Please continue your scene whenever the mood arises.

For the moment i'm opening hell so I stop jacking the other threads.
 
Hun, I have a feeling if you tried that, you'd explode... and I for one don't want that... I love what you say and how you say it... LOL

-nods nods nods-

Yea. I really am a quiet person....


BOOM.

newp... if i'm quiet i'm mentaly digging someones grave or plotting what they look like bound and gagged (friend or foe).
 
-nods nods nods-

Yea. I really am a quiet person....


BOOM.

newp... if i'm quiet i'm mentaly digging someones grave or plotting what they look like bound and gagged (friend or foe).

Did I mention that I LOVE YOU?? LMAO
 
So he was teasing. A big inner sigh of relief. She really didn't want to be left in such a compromised position. He does seem to have enjoyed her reaction to said suggestion too, brat. Her head drops to a more comfortable position as he steps away to circle behind her body. The aches are different bound like this and with him standing behind. What is next? She wonders. Will he tease her? Spank her? As long as he doesn't leave her alone like this she'll accept any whim that pleases him. The feel of the thong press into her skin as he tugs, pulling it from her body she lets out a small whimper.

Akwardly bent over a stool, bound and naked with platforms on her feet has her aching to be touched. She'd squirm if she could, but she doesn't want to upset the balance of her position. As he comes up to her side she does turn her head a bit and is only able to see his hard length. How she wishes he'd fuck her whether is be her mouth or pussy. As if her thoughts were the cue she feels his hand stroke the inside of her thigh. The small action enough to earn a yearning moan.

More gentle teasing, yes. The strokes between her thighs inscreases the ache and her back arches a little exposing more of her folds. As his fingers slide inside he knows how aroused is, a louder moan escapes her lips. A sharp wave of pleasure washes over her body, nerve tingling with pleasure and wanting more. He again mentions leaving her like this, but this time sounds as if he's teasing.

*A quiet laugh drifts from his lips when he sees virtually no reaction from his words this time, and he knows they're both aware that he's only teasing with the idea of leaving her like this. It is not a mistake that she's found herself stripped and bent over the bar stool, simply the next step in a plan he'd had before the heat of this place first touched his skin again.

The two fingers inside her continue moving.. curl.. curl.. curl.. and he leans forward, almost bending parallel with her. His face near hers, he reaches with his free hand and brushes the hair away from her ears before whispering...*

Tell me what you want...

*He pauses, his bottom lip drifting against her ear lobe, before continuing...*

And don't forget to show me how well you say "please..."
 
~ peeks over at Nina... crawls quietly over to her to settle down and watch, passing the popcorn, tho crunching quietly~
 
*A quiet laugh drifts from his lips when he sees virtually no reaction from his words this time, and he knows they're both aware that he's only teasing with the idea of leaving her like this. It is not a mistake that she's found herself stripped and bent over the bar stool, simply the next step in a plan he'd had before the heat of this place first touched his skin again.

The two fingers inside her continue moving.. curl.. curl.. curl.. and he leans forward, almost bending parallel with her. His face near hers, he reaches with his free hand and brushes the hair away from her ears before whispering...*

Tell me what you want...

*He pauses, his bottom lip drifting against her ear lobe, before continuing...*

And don't forget to show me how well you say "please..."

Her eyes drift close as his fingers continue to curl inside coaxing pleasing sensations, drawing moans to her lips. The ability to squirm is limited, yet she still manages to arch her back pressing her backside up and inching her legs a little further part.

Feeling the weight of him brush against her body, his hand sweeping her hair away from her face brings a shiver across her skin. Breathing a little deeper she opens her eyes to look at him, but he's too far into the corner of her vision. His warm breath caresses her ear as he whispers. What does she want? She wants to cum, wants him to cum. She wants the ache to be filled and to ache afterwards.


I wan-- Her voice cracks, so she swallows shivering against as a tingle of pleasure shoots through her body.

Please... let me cum.... please... fuck me.
 
Last edited:
Her eyes drift close as his fingers continue to curl inside coaxing pleasing sensations, drawing moans to her lips. The ability to squirm is limited, yet she still manages to arch her back pressing her backside up and inching her legs a little further part.

Feeling the weight of him brush against her body, his hand sweeping her hair away from her face brings a shiver across her skin. Breathing a little deeper she opens her eyes to look at him, but he's too far into the corner of her vision. His warm breath caresses her ear as he whispers. What does she want? She wants to cum, wants him to cum. She wants the ache to be filled and to ache afterwards.


I wan-- Her voice cracks, so she swallows shivering against as a tingle of pleasure shoots through her body.

Please... let me cum.... please... fuck me.

Mm. Good girl.

*His teeth catch her earlobe, a quick nip as his fingers remain deep inside her, their peace even increasing a bit. He knows he's teased her far longer than any previous time he'd come here with her, imagines the need for release has to be building inside her... but of course, that's exactly what he wants.

He is hard still, quite hard in fact, and though she has his arousal burning hot and bright, he's not quite ready to give in to what she wants. It's not often he expects to have her helpless like this, and as much fun as playing with her might be, toying with her may be more so.

Straightening up, he remains just to the side of her for a moment longer, fingers still working between the warm and wet folds of her pussy. They are withdrawn suddenly, from fully inside her to fully gone in an instant. He moves around her, his fingers slick and glistening as he brings them to his lips to taste her again. His other hand grips her hair, lifts her head, and standing in front of her he does, indeed, fuck her. Just not where she'd hoped.*
 
Back
Top