Daddy Fetish

Status
Not open for further replies.
evening everyone :)

hope everyone is enjoying their weekend. A very special smile to all you delicious little girls :)

sigh... Clean and smooth and ready. And an hour to go before i need to Go pick up my babygéil... groan! Why time so slow...?

Damn, the voyeurism in my really wants to be a fly on the wall when TT arrives ... and I'm admittedly jealous, cuz I don't get Daddy time. Daddy RJ said it right .. I'll take technique over stamina any day!

Redneck may not make it, now. I think I'm just gonna stop making plans LOL. Anyway, I'll torture his ass with the updates that my team (Ravens) are beating his (49ers). LOL.

sigh... Clean and smooth and ready. And an hour to go before i need to Go pick up my babygéil... groan! Why time so slow...?

Yay. Not long now daddy. Love clean and smooth :D

Damn, the voyeurism in my really wants to be a fly on the wall when TT arrives ... and I'm admittedly jealous, cuz I don't get Daddy time. Daddy RJ said it right .. I'll take technique over stamina any day!

Redneck may not make it, now. I think I'm just gonna stop making plans LOL. Anyway, I'll torture his ass with the updates that my team (Ravens) are beating his (49ers). LOL.

Giggles loud. I'm not sure you'd want to be. Not sure there'll be much finesse lol. No ripping clothes daddy

Oh no. I know the feeling about plans though. Yes torture him *evil laugh*

Awwww...Bella we're rooting for the same team! Come share my blankie and snacks! We'll watch together! :heart:

Awwww...Bella we're rooting for the same team! Come share my blankie and snacks! We'll watch together! :heart:

Count me in & don't you DARE mention what I just said in that text about what team I want to win!! :eek: I WILL hunt you down, got that!? :rose:

The coaches looked alike in that side by side after the first quarter.

And my bad, it was Daddy 1 that said it, not Daddy RJ ... *jumps up, hollering at the TV*

*grumbles* stupid SF offensive line.

Count me in & don't you DARE mention what I just said in that text about what team I want to win!! :eek: I WILL hunt you down, got that!? :rose:

*wiggles her tongue at Cookie* Don't be scared of losing, big sister. We wont spank you TOO hard!

HAHA see that play! Didja!

Kel..hope you can stay awake! I seldom make it all of the way through.

TT & Daddy C...have a blast!!! Keep fluids handy and lots of cuddles between rounds. :heart:

1SB said it perfectly!!!

Hello to Daddy PA, Daddy Stan and everyone else! :rose:

*wiggles her tongue at Cookie* Don't be scared of losing, big sister. We wont spank you TOO hard!

HAHA see that play! Didja!

What the helll....I'm on board too!

I had made a comment about SF & I could actually *hear* Keri laughing from WA to MO!

I'm goung 49ers cause I loved san Fran when I visited. Lol
An hour omg an hour. Why wont time speed up

LOL ... the commercials are funny... damn, I hope redneck gets here soon, I need a beer. It'll be funny ... he's a Niners fan. He "well fuck"ed when I texted the score to him. LOL.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back