men, do you want to see your wife with another man?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone, this has been a interresting read, I can certainly
Say it made me feel horny, but I don't know if I could go through
With letting a man or men fuck my wife,

I know it sounds crazy, but for me its all about the observer... If I am there, even just watching, it is hot as all hell, if I'm not it would break my heart... a lot like quantum physics now that I think about it!

wife with another man

Hi All
I am one of those husbands that love to watch thier wife have sex with another man. My wife loves well hung black men and i love to watch her with them. we once drove 300 miles to meet a black guy with a 10 inch cock. We checked into a hotel and he came over and spent the night and most of the next day fucking her pussy ass and mouth, it was so erotic watching her in action with him. I cleaned her pussy with my tongue licking out most of the cum, we even kissed with her mouth full of his cum and i loved it. when they were done he let me suck his cock right when he pulled it out of her pussy. We have been looking for a guy with an11 inch or bigger cock to fuck her, she is a really hot wife with big tits and a hot ass. We have also had several white men too and 3 women but she prefers black men.
Michelle

My wife read one of the story's from this
Site, about mfm when I touched her she was really
Wet,

From fantasy to reality .

I have always fantasised about watching my Wife with another Man . We brought the fantasy into our love-making and the idea made her extremely wet and excited . Sometimes I would fuck her with a ten inch jelly and ask her to imagine that it was another extremely well endowed man deep inside her . She would get so horny and ask me to find a suitable man . In the cold light of day it was a different story and she said that she couldnt go through with actualy meeting someone although we had spoken many times about the kind of man that she would find attractive . I came up with a plan and found a man who I was sure that she would find attractive . I introduced her to him without her prior knowledge in a way that wouldnt put her under any pressure or obligation . My plan worked better than I could of ever imagined . They hit it of from the start . We invited him to our home for drinks . I went through to the kitchen to make coffee , my Wife followed me through and I asked her if she found our new friend attractive . She said yes ,very much so . I said , well, you know what we have talked about and fantasised about for so long ,now its our chance to make it happen . She asked me if I was sure that it was really what I wanted . I said yes I was sure . To cut a long story short he stayed overnight and he fucked her again and again late into the night . My Wife enjoyed orgasm after orgasm . I couldnt believe how uninhibited she was with him . She just couldnt get enough . He was a regular visitor to our house for nearly four years until he moved abroad for his work . We are currently looking for a suitable partner . ( P & D . Easern England )

I have always fantasised about watching my Wife with another Man . We brought the fantasy into our love-making and the idea made her extremely wet and excited . Sometimes I would fuck her with a ten inch jelly and ask her to imagine that it was another extremely well endowed man deep inside her . She would get so horny and ask me to find a suitable man . In the cold light of day it was a different story and she said that she couldnt go through with actualy meeting someone although we had spoken many times about the kind of man that she would find attractive . I came up with a plan and found a man who I was sure that she would find attractive . I introduced her to him without her prior knowledge in a way that wouldnt put her under any pressure or obligation . My plan worked better than I could of ever imagined . They hit it of from the start . We invited him to our home for drinks . I went through to the kitchen to make coffee , my Wife followed me through and I asked her if she found our new friend attractive . She said yes ,very much so . I said , well, you know what we have talked about and fantasised about for so long ,now its our chance to make it happen . She asked me if I was sure that it was really what I wanted . I said yes I was sure . To cut a long story short he stayed overnight and he fucked her again and again late into the night . My Wife enjoyed orgasm after orgasm . I couldnt believe how uninhibited she was with him . She just couldnt get enough . He was a regular visitor to our house for nearly four years until he moved abroad for his work . We are currently looking for a suitable partner . ( P & D . Easern England )
I wish my husband would do that for me.....

Great story.......

I find it interesting that some wives become so uninhibited while fucking another.......my wife did as well. I guess that was the turn on for me.......seeing her orgasm over and over........and still begging for more........seeing her as a vessel for his cum and her hunger for more..........

Great story.......

I find it interesting that some wives become so uninhibited while fucking another.......my wife did as well. I guess that was the turn on for me.......seeing her orgasm over and over........and still begging for more........seeing her as a vessel for his cum and her hunger for more..........

Yes indeed , I totaly agree ,it was the same for me . I think it was a big turn on for my Wife and made her enjoy it even more as she knows how much I enjoy seeing her being totaly satisfied . It was so good to look into her eyes as she enjoyed his enormous cock raming deep inside her wanton pussy as they both came together .

I watched my get fucked at a pool party this past summer. It was a real turn on. The guy had a huge cock, twice as big as mine. It was amazing to watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

In public

I'd like to start with taking her out in a short skirt to do some shopping with no knickers on and encourage her to bend over in front of hot guys so they cant view her freshly shaven pussy and if they are interested, discreetly touch her up and feel her soaking wet cunt in public. Say, in a clothes store in the aisles etc where we could be seen but don't really care. I'd keep watch while she enjoys being finger fucked by guys whom she doesn't even know their names. If she finds one that turns her on enough, then I'd keep guard as she fucks him in the change room and comes out half dressed with a cunt full of warm cum.
The thought of knowing I'd be as hard as a rock as she continues to shop with cum oozing out of her and running down her inner thigh, It'd then be my role to clean her up so she can be ready for the next hot single guy to take her fancy that she wants to expose herself too, I'd beckon him over by lifting the back of her short skirt so he too moves in to feel her up as I watch her spread her legs and take his fingers easily.
This could go on all day while strolling around our large shopping centre, enjoying her being used and abused by numerous males and her cunt being perpetually soaking wet.

I know I certainly love it. I have many videos and pictures to enjoy also. its is always so exciting to watch her with others. they enjoy her so much.

Great story.......

Yes indeed , I totaly agree ,it was the same for me . I think it was a big turn on for my Wife and made her enjoy it even more as she knows how much I enjoy seeing her being totaly satisfied . It was so good to look into her eyes as she enjoyed his enormous cock raming deep inside her wanton pussy as they both came together .

My wife had shared me numerous times with her closest girl friends. She was always very sexually hungry, willing to do almost anything. We had used the idea of another guy fucking her in our sex talk during foreplay many times, making her very excited. Her pussy would flood with wetness........as I told her of how I would arrange for her to be fucked by another.......would it be a younger guy.....or an older mature man. She loved both, drooling over the young 18 year old neighbor boy who seemed to always be looking at her.......or some stranger...mature...unknown...and hungry for a younger woman.

We had teased the boy next store endlessly, she had even kissed him one night and fondled his cock at a neighborhood party, after I pushed her to follow her desires.....

But no it was not him who first fucked my wife. It was his father who watched as my wife kissed his son like a lover.....and fondled his cock like a slut...

A few days later he was over for cocktails and I noticed him looking at her. He was hard I could tell.....his shorts all too tight around the front. We had been teasing her and she was blushing, I could see her nipples were hard and straining against her sun dress....I knew shew was wet. I leaned over and whispered that she should allow him a peek at her panties....which she did.

She was a bit tipsy...not drunk.....just loose....willing....available. He brought up seeing her with his son..she blushed. I said maybe we should go inside as we needed more drinks. I was so horny...I knew the excitement of being "given" to her girl friends.....how I loved the freedom to do as I wanted all the while my sweet wife relished in it as well.

I remember walking up the stairs and reaching out to her......pushing my hand under her dress and feeling her butt.......reaching farther as she paused for a moment allowing me to caress her pussy through her panties....feeling how damp they were......sensing how turned on she was and how much I desired for her to be free to fuck him as she pleased......I mentioned her wetness and she responded by saying the two of us were enough to make a girl do almost anything.......

And I guess it did become almost anything.......I don't know how many times she came that night....but she moaned over and over......begging for more.....her capacity for cock and to be fucked was incredible........he left her wet...cum filled....and exhausted.....but oh so happy.......and I loved how my sweet wife had preformed....how she acted on her slutty needs.....and allowed herself to be insatiable.......and completely satisfied......

We've talked about opening our marriage. Was a big topic about a year ago when we had really long drives about once a month. We'd both get very worked up on the drive and then fuck like crazy when we got home that night.

A while back she started having an online fling with a man she'd met in real life. Some pictures were exchanged, some steamy chats were had, and it kind of died out. But we had amazing sex when she fantasized about having been fucked by him.

I'm definitely open to sharing her with another guy as long as it's safe and friendly. I'd prefer to be there when it happens, and maybe even share a little bit of him, myself!

It's hard with young children in the house though, can't really get away and don't want to bring it home. Maybe when the kids are older.

It's hard with young children in the house though, can't really get away and don't want to bring it home. Maybe when the kids are older.

You need to be creative! What about grandparents watching the kids for a weekend for you two to take a romantic trip? All you need is an overnight sitter and a hotel room in a nearby town. I suggest this even if you don't end up sharing your wife. You need to do things to keep the spark alive in your marriage, and hotel sex is a lot more liberating than being at home.

I'm glad to see there are men that are comfortable enough with themselves to share their wives. And that there are women liberated enough to indulge!

You need to be creative! What about grandparents watching the kids for a weekend for you two to take a romantic trip? All you need is an overnight sitter and a hotel room in a nearby town. I suggest this even if you don't end up sharing your wife. You need to do things to keep the spark alive in your marriage, and hotel sex is a lot more liberating than being at home.

I'm glad to see there are men that are comfortable enough with themselves to share their wives. And that there are women liberated enough to indulge!

My Wife and I have had a few nice breaks in a nearby hotel . I encourage her to wear something sexy . Its a turn on to show her off in the bar and watch other men looking at her . There is always the aded excitement that perhaps we would bump into a good looking guy ,get into conversation and then perhaps , well who knows . It all ads to the excitment before we enjoy some fantastic sex in our room .

I watched my get fucked at a pool party this past summer. It was a real turn on. The guy had a huge cock, twice as big as mine. It was amazing to watch his cock slide in and out of her pussy.

Was this a swingers party? Did it happen in front of a bunch of folks, or at the end of the night when all had left? Is your wife generally promiscuous or was this new to her? Was the guy's huge cock the primary reason for her fucking him, a secondary reason, or just a happy coincidence? Give us some details, I'm dying to know. :)

Was this a swingers party? Did it happen in front of a bunch of folks, or at the end of the night when all had left? Is your wife generally promiscuous or was this new to her? Was the guy's huge cock the primary reason for her fucking him, a secondary reason, or just a happy coincidence? Give us some details, I'm dying to know. :)

Yes it was a swingers party, but we didnt know that before we went. It was at the house of an old high school friend of my wife. There were four other couples watching. This was the first time she had every fucked another man since we were married. I had though about it for years and mentioned it a few times, but she always said "dont be silly". It was just luck the guy had a huge cock that made it that much better. She actually got fucked by two guys. One of the wives ask her to turn over and put a pillow under her hips so her husband could fucked her from behind. His cock wasnt as long as the first, but was a little thicker. My wife said the thicker cock was actually better. She didnt need any lube because she was so full of cum.

What a wonderful story. I hope that at some point I can be in a position to share a similar story. Clearly you are a sensitive and loving man working for what's best for your wife and marriage. Happy new year to you!

Yes it was a swingers party, but we didnt know that before we went. It was at the house of an old high school friend of my wife. There were four other couples watching. This was the first time she had every fucked another man since we were married. I had though about it for years and mentioned it a few times, but she always said "dont be silly". It was just luck the guy had a huge cock that made it that much better. She actually got fucked by two guys. One of the wives ask her to turn over and put a pillow under her hips so her husband could fucked her from behind. His cock wasnt as long as the first, but was a little thicker. My wife said the thicker cock was actually better. She didnt need any lube because she was so full of cum.

Thanks for the greater detail. At what point did you realize it was a swingers party? And did you both immediately decide that was ok, or were there rumblings from either one of you about leaving? At what point did your wife decide to participate?

Hope I'm not being a PITA. It's just so fascinating to me.

question ive been wondering for a while, great if anyone can help me!

so guys, do you want to watch/hear of your wife having sex with another man? has it been done before? what was your experience?

I have the the pleasure of watching my wife with a few other guys over the years. It is by far the greatest turn on for me to see her sexually satisfied by another man. She has my permission to do it even of I am not there and the opportunity presents itself.
But in recent years she has told me that she does want to particapate in that type of lifestyle. But I do love the memories!

I have the the pleasure of watching my wife with a few other guys over the years. It is by far the greatest turn on for me to see her sexually satisfied by another man. She has my permission to do it even of I am not there and the opportunity presents itself.
But in recent years she has told me that she does want to particapate in that type of lifestyle. But I do love the memories!

Yes memories are great.........and it's lovely you are her man........;)

Oh, I love the experiences on here. Very hot. I've made no secret of my desire to be DP'd, but it takes a special kind of man to participate or even watch. Either would be very satifying to me in this current relationship. My guy is a true alpha male, with a rare addition of sensitivity openly shared with me that makes him even more appealing. He's experimental, very sexually aware and has a wonderfully strong labido. I have the feeling though that if I even brought up my request, it would be a deal breaker. Did you approach the subject, or your lady? What if the woman makes the request first? How should I approach it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back