The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yay... I love puppies!!!

ETA:

WAIT just a dog-gone min.... but you just asked what happened to them... and then told me they are puppies...

I smell something fishy!!!

Bird don't evolve into fish!

Maybe the dog's dream is to fly? Maybe it wishes to soar above the clouds? Eh? Eh?

Yeah, just kidding. Dogs are too dumb to dream. Lovable idiots. :rolleyes:

Better than cats, that's for sure. *eyes Lily*

Gaaah.
Need to go to beeeeed.
Can't sleeeeep.

And thanks to Vail, I'm having creepycrawly skin again. I just got OVER that from the REAL spider yesterday!!!

Gaaah.
Need to go to beeeeed.
Can't sleeeeep.

And thanks to Vail, I'm having creepycrawly skin again. I just got OVER that from the REAL spider yesterday!!!

Wolf%20spider%20and%20babies.jpg

For such a big corporation, Shinra really had lax security.

"Which is sad, since they could afford elevators that support the weight of a tank."

"Also, last thing I thought was...wow, I'm actually caught up for a change. I should enjoy it for the five minutes that'll last."

"Which is sad, since they could afford elevators that support the weight of a tank."

"Also, last thing I thought was...wow, I'm actually caught up for a change. I should enjoy it for the five minutes that'll last."

*laughing* And don't forget a cannon the size of a city.

*Watching Blade 2*

And my thought was, why can't these fucking vampires ever hang out in a rock club with good music :mad:

*stares at other website.... Keeps staring*
Yeeep. Can't read Russian.

Other thought?
This is like a damn record for me or something. Blaming him. Totally blaming him.
And I'm sure he'll gladly accept it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back