Have you sucked a cock at a glory hole ?

Have you sucked a cock at a glory hole?

• Total voters
Wouldn't know where that cock / mouth has been, or been doing.
Im going with my friend EEK! here :eek:

Hahaha

Your name suggests it's probably pretty far down your list of priorities!

I'd love to find a safe glory hole where I could suck... As mymy name suggests!

:D
There are some in my area in Connecticut, if you want to visit.

I've sucked a lot of men, but never at a glory hole. Well, once a made up one at a party where sort of a "guess who" game was played. Real ones, way to dangerous and I was never one to take a risk like that.

I confess that I did it a few times as a testosterone filled curious teenager, when it was safe from the dreaded diseases we have now. Miss those days where it was safe to play out your fantasies without the plastic barriers.

I've sucked a lot of men, but never at a glory hole. Well, once a made up one at a party where sort of a "guess who" game was played. Real ones, way to dangerous and I was never one to take a risk like that.

I did something similar. Everyone was vetted so I felt safe. It was really hot tho, not knowing whose cock I was sucking.

I did something similar. Everyone was vetted so I felt safe. It was really hot tho, not knowing whose cock I was sucking.

That's part of the thrill,the other part is seeing how long they can last and how they taste :)

Yes. and would do it every chance I had to do it again. I live in a area where I there are none :( And I have checked out every so called adult super store in 2 states). Adult perhaps but not super for sure. :mad:

In my misspent middle years, I visited a few adult stores with glory holes. There used to be quite a few in CT and then when we moved to Houston, they were all over the place. There does not seem to be any in the Tucson area.

^^^ this^^^
At our parties, hosted by a very kinky couple in Miami, they have one installed in a closet/bathroom upstairs. Surprisingly, many guys that would never be caught dead sucking cock have tried it out, on the giving end.

^^^ this^^^
At our parties, hosted by a very kinky couple in Miami, they have one installed in a closet/bathroom upstairs. Surprisingly, many guys that would never be caught dead sucking cock have tried it out, on the giving end.

Well since the man having his cock sucked will never know it's a perfect oppurtunity to enjoy a nice big cock in your mouth without being judged.
I'd have to be careful I didn't moan loud to give the game away

It's way too much of a risk for me to take part in a glory hole with strangers, but I'd love to do so at a party with people I know are clean. It's one of my favorite fantasies.

It's way too much of a risk for me to take part in a glory hole with strangers, but I'd love to do so at a party with people I know are clean. It's one of my favorite fantasies.

Yea, it's pretty wild.

I've sucked a LOT of cocks at the hole. Sooooo hot to be on my knees watching as a long stranger cock snakes its way through the hole. Talk about anticipation!

Would love to get my wife to suck a [clean, but big] stranger at a GH and she was into trying it until she thought about it and then changed her mind.

Sounds Intriguing

^^^ this^^^

Sounds pretty hot - I have been to a few swinger parties in Broward.
And same situation as your party...but alot of the older gals love the GH fantasy.

iLike the thrill of not only being with strangers but the thought of anonymous sex and the thrill of waiting for a cock to show up thru the glory hole. But have to admit, there are plenty of times it is a disappointment.....

I'd actually love to be in an all female glory hole. Two holes on either wall, strap-ons fucking my throat and cunt until I'm beyond exhausted. The only thing missing would be having cum shot down my throat, but still super hot.

Back