*Boobylicious Latina*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well who says you gotta be naked to suck my tits? LoL

My hand can do things with your pants on..LoL :devil:

Sheeshka..:cool:

I love the way you think. I'll be there as soon as I can, but have to mention it is difficult to drive with a hard on. It hits the steering wheel when you turn lmao!

Hi Cipher,
Glad we got a chance to talk today, don't be a stranger.

I love the way you think. I'll be there as soon as I can, but have to mention it is difficult to drive with a hard on. It hits the steering wheel when you turn lmao!

LMFAO! Ouch! :eek:

I guess i'll have to massage your cock gently..;)

You don't have to be gentle..i'll tell you what and how i like things done to my breasts..No worries. I'm great at giving directions..:devil:

Well that could work out fantastically, I've been told I'm very good with my mouth and tongue:p

Well that could work out fantastically, I've been told I'm very good with my mouth and tongue:p

Yes!

:D:devil:

I'm going to try taking some more pics, maybe in my living room, we'll see what later brings.

Ill look for you then too :kiss::devil:

Here's a few i did for today, Sunday Funday Series.

Attachments

• SundayFundayBraPic1-jpg.jpg
    SundayFundayBraPic1-jpg.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 64
  • SundayFundayBraPic2-jpg.jpg
    SundayFundayBraPic2-jpg.jpg
    94.7 KB · Views: 59
  • SundayFundayBraPic3-jpg.jpg
    SundayFundayBraPic3-jpg.jpg
    63.9 KB · Views: 73
Inspiring? That's a pretty big word for my super amateur vids LoL

Thank You!

:kiss:

It was an innuendo referring to them giving me an erection. But how is amateur bad, isn't this the Amateur Pic Feedback section?

;) Still really like them :)

It was an innuendo referring to them giving me an erection. But how is amateur bad, isn't this the Amateur Pic Feedback section?

;) Still really like them :)

Oh..that kinda inspiration..lol sorry...clearly my mind isnt programmed to always being sexual :cool: & thanks again! :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back