Haffas: Through the Looking Glass(Closed for SerenaUShields, xXDanniPhantomX)

Rainy Day..****?

Nearly a whole month had passed since I learned Jack's secret and Easter was fast approaching. But we first had to survive our unpredictable weather. The day before it was sunny and nice out. As it had been for much of the prior week. Then over night it storms. Now it was rainy and cold out. And I hated rainy days...

Sighing, Kohana sat downstairs in the main room at the window seat. Her knees were pulled to her chest as she looked out the window and lowered her chin to her knees. Arms wrapped lightly around her legs as her cat ears lowered and her tail swished lazily behind her. There was nothing to do.

Usagi used a bit of magic to cause the toilet in Danni's bathroom to flush so that it would affect his shower water before she quickly ran downstairs, holding in a giggle. When she got downstairs, she saw Kohana at the window. "It's only more depressing if you stare out the window at it, Koko." She lightly teased

Usagi used a bit of magic to cause the toilet in Danni's bathroom to flush so that it would affect his shower water before she quickly ran downstairs, holding in a giggle. When she got downstairs, she saw Kohana at the window. "It's only more depressing if you stare out the window at it, Koko." She lightly teased

"Gah!" He exclaimed as the water got really hot causing steam to rise up from his cold body. He went intangible just as he slipped on some water and fell through the floor. He landed in the main bar room naked and soaking wet.

Kohana groaned and flopped back on the window seat as she closed her eyes and yawned. "I'm soooooooo bored! There is nothing to do!" She whines. Her ears suddenly perk as she sits up and blinks a bit as she heard Danni's yell before looking to Serena. "...You have a very mischievous look on your face. What did you do?" She asked. Nearly jumping from her skin as Danni fell onto the floor of the main room. Wet and naked. Kohana could only stare as her face turned red. "......I think my day just got REALLY good."

Last edited:
Kohana groaned and flopped back on the window seat as she closed her eyes and yawned. "I'm soooooooo bored! There is nothing to do!" She whines. Her ears suddenly perk as she sits up and blinks a bit as she heard Danni's yell before looking to Serena. "...You have a very mischievous look on your face. What did you do?" She asked. Nearly jumping from her skin as Danni fell onto the floor of the main room. Wet and naked. Kohana could only stare as her face turned red. "......I think my day just got REALLY good."

Usagi's ears perked up as she too heard Danni's yell, causing her to burst into giggles. When Danni fell on the floor of the main room and Kohana commented, she burst into full blown laughter before taking a bow. "Glad you enjoyed the entertainment my darling kitty." She gestured to Danni as she spoke.

"You guys suck." He said as he slowly started to stand. Not caring that he was naked in the main room since it was only them.

"You guys suck." He said as he slowly started to stand. Not caring that he was naked in the main room since it was only them.

Usagi giggled. "Oh you know we do Danni. And you've enjoyed every single minute of it." She glanced at Kohana. "Isn't that right Koko?"

Usagi giggled. "Oh you know we do Danni. And you've enjoyed every single minute of it." She glanced at Kohana. "Isn't that right Koko?"

"That is besides the point." He said with a chuckle as he stood there naked. "You know of course I'm going to have to get you back for this." He said.

Kohana watched the interaction between the two. Her ears twitching as her eyes kept straying to a place they shouldn't have been. Swallowing hard, she tears her eyes away and starts stroking her tail to keep from fidgeting. "Nyah..." She whined softly. Peeking back over at her bickering friends. "Punish Usagi later. Either get dressed or at least let me dry you off so you can cover up..." She said. Shielding her eyes slightly with her tail.

She smirked. "You can sure go ahead and try. But this bunny earned her name."

Danni chuckled, then heard Kohana and smirked. "Koneko-chan, it's not like you've never seen me naked. But if you really want to dry me off, you can come over here and do that." He all but purred.

Danni chuckled, then heard Kohana and smirked. "Koneko-chan, it's not like you've never seen me naked. But if you really want to dry me off, you can come over here and do that." He all but purred.

"Funny, Usagi..." Blushing even more, she gets up with an ignited hand and points it at Danni as she walks over to him. "Try not to move." With that, she places her hand just over the skin and starts to dry him. Her tail, with its own mind, would rub against him.

"Funny, Usagi..." Blushing even more, she gets up with an ignited hand and points it at Danni as she walks over to him. "Try not to move." With that, she places her hand just over the skin and starts to dry him. Her tail, with its own mind, would rub against him.

He let out a small moan as her tail rubbed against him. "How can I stay still with you doing that?" He murmured.

Usagi settled into a chair across from where Danni stood, her skirt riding up as she sat. "I love a good show." She spread her legs, giving Danni a view of her slowly soaking panties

He let out a small moan as her tail rubbed against him. "How can I stay still with you doing that?" He murmured.

"It's not my fault. DX I can't seem to control my tail! ...At least not around you two and Jack." She said blushing. Letting the heat work away the water. Hearing Usagi, Kohana looked over at her and groaned a little as she blushed. "You are not helping!" She whined. Glaring at her tail just a little as it rubbed against Danni's leg and worked it's way up.

"It's not my fault. DX I can't seem to control my tail! ...At least not around you two and Jack." She said blushing. Letting the heat work away the water. Hearing Usagi, Kohana looked over at her and groaned a little as she blushed. "You are not helping!" She whined. Glaring at her tail just a little as it rubbed against Danni's leg and worked it's way up.

Keeping still was proving to be problematic. He wanted to grab Kohana and pull her against him, show her ho that tail made him feel. He looked at Usagi and let ou5 a groaan as he become more aroused, his member standing at attention now. He felt Kohana's tail making it's way up and moaned a littlle more.

"Maybe not in the way your mouth would want me to help. Just give in already." She cupped her breasts while she continued watching the two.

"You are horrible...." Kohana muttered as she extinguished her hand and sighed. "And I can't fight the urge..." She growls a bit and starts to nip against Danni's neck. Kissing up to his mouth as her tail seized his member and began to stroke it.

"You are horrible...." Kohana muttered as she extinguished her hand and sighed. "And I can't fight the urge..." She growls a bit and starts to nip against Danni's neck. Kissing up to his mouth as her tail seized his member and began to stroke it.

"Em.....finally." he murmured as the feel of Kohana nipping at is neck caused him to shiver. Her tail on his member hd him gasp. He put a hand to the small of her back and pulled her against
Himself and kissed her deeply. When he pulled away, he smirked. "Usako said she wanted a show. Perhaps we should lock up for a bit. I'm not quite that much of an exhibitionist. "

"Em.....finally." he murmured as the feel of Kohana nipping at is neck caused him to shiver. Her tail on his member hd him gasp. He put a hand to the small of her back and pulled her against
Himself and kissed her deeply. When he pulled away, he smirked. "Usako said she wanted a show. Perhaps we should lock up for a bit. I'm not quite that much of an exhibitionist. "

She moans as he kissed her. She wraps her arms around his neck as she returns his kiss and let's her tail squeeze him. "Hehe...you get the window shades and I'll get the doors?" She purred. Nuzzling his neck.

"You're not that much of one yet, you mean?" She winked

She moans as he kissed her. She wraps her arms around his neck as she returns his kiss and let's her tail squeeze him. "Hehe...you get the window shades and I'll get the doors?" She purred. Nuzzling his neck.

He smirked. With a snap of his fingers the window shades come down, the door slamed and locked, and the candles in the chandelier lit. "Why move?" He asked. He moaned as her tail squeezed him, then kissed her hard again. He heard Usagi and flipped her off. A promise for later."

He smirked. With a snap of his fingers the window shades come down, the door slamed and locked, and the candles in the chandelier lit. "Why move?" He asked. He moaned as her tail squeezed him, then kissed her hard again. He heard Usagi and flipped her off. A promise for later."

"Mnh!" She squealed. Smiling against his lips as she kept kissing him. Running her fingers through his hair as her tail would stroke him. Her tongue runs against his lips as she nips at how lower lip a little.

Back