The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, start organizing a St. Louis Litogether and I'll see what I can manage. Now that I don't have to fly in, I could bring a whole bunch of cooking utensils and ingredients. Driving across country doesn't bother me none. Time it right and I might even get in some fishing.

Well, start organizing a St. Louis Litogether and I'll see what I can manage. Now that I don't have to fly in, I could bring a whole bunch of cooking utensils and ingredients. Driving across country doesn't bother me none. Time it right and I might even get in some fishing.

If plans are left up to me, they'll get all fucked up and no one wants that. :rolleyes:

We really need someone with too much time on their hands and a very tidy mind. Is there anyone like that on Lit? It doesn't seem plausible.

We really need someone with too much time on their hands and a very tidy mind. Is there anyone like that on Lit? It doesn't seem plausible.

well, doll, if I wasn't working 55 hours a week, i could probably do it, but OT is mandatory and there's no end in sight. Poor management, if you ask me.

Profitable but exhausting. I know. HM did that for years until the recession hit and they closed off all OT. At least she's around some of the time and even awake!:eek:

Profitable but exhausting. I know. HM did that for years until the recession hit and they closed off all OT. At least she's around some of the time and even awake!:eek:

It's killing my creativity. I've been working on the same chapter for weeks. This bitch will never get written.

Morning Molly, Tex. Anyone see my clothes laying around here?

You lost them again? We need to get you a locker.

Here here.

Molly, if you like a real English Breakfast, I can rustle that up for you.
Good Afternoon, Bear (and anyone else lurking).

Coffee ??

I've never had such a breakfast. What does it consist of?

Morning, Nakeds!

You know I can't stay away for too long.

You're always welcome back.

Lovely the Mini Pig Style 2-LED Lamp Energy, Saving Torch Portable Flashlight
Do you like it? It is very cute.http://*******/vTwH

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back