What Made You Smile/Laugh Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
QUOTE=DeepGreenEyes;39238012]redslady, Babyslave and OldGuy: positive synapse firings![/QUOTE]

What would really make me smile is a certain green av changing to one of the many wonderful pics of you :D

Can't fault a girl for looking forward to a little eye candy

QUOTE=DeepGreenEyes;39238012]redslady, Babyslave and OldGuy: positive synapse firings!

What would really make me smile is a certain green av changing to one of the many wonderful pics of you :D

[/QUOTE]

I DO like the way you think. I've mentioned it myself, I think. But then, DGE being the contrary creature he is.... I'm afraid he'll bring the dreaded av-o- TAR back. That gave me the willies.

Perhaps a little pleading, some eyelash batting would help?

I DO like the way you think. I've mentioned it myself, I think. But then, DGE being the contrary creature he is.... I'm afraid he'll bring the dreaded av-o- TAR back. That gave me the willies.

Perhaps a little pleading, some eyelash batting would help?[/QUOTE]

flash him some boobs. boobs usually help with any man.

Watching Secretary again for the first time in years....and crushing on James Spader and Maggie G simultaneously :)

Do you think that would work? I've never considered DGE lumped in the any man category. He's in a class all his own.

Hmmmm. Perhaps I should practice my puns.

I think that there should be a poll as to which AV DEG should have to have. I vote that he needs a new one that's full frontal :D

Life. Makes me happy.

It sounds trite. Maybe it is. But I love being alive. There's just so much out there.

Making the magical leap from 'virgin' to 'experienced' status on my posting here. Something about it just really tickled me.

Making the magical leap from 'virgin' to 'experienced' status on my posting here. Something about it just really tickled me.
Did losing your virgin status hurt? I've heard it often does...

But it's been so long since *I* was a virgin that I really don't remember. ;)

Did losing your virgin status hurt? I've heard it often does...

But it's been so long since *I* was a virgin that I really don't remember. ;)

Well....since I was posting/reading in the train wreck, there was a bit of discomfort involved. ;-)

zotov_thumb_medium635_731.jpg

Received a very positive email

Just submited my first story and received very positive feedback.

They were nice enough to say " . . . written so well. It's not often that you find someone who takes the time to go through all of the small details that make reading an erotic story all the more exciting. "

I'm thrilled out of my socks

Getting home. It's so nice to be back at my own place where I can work and sleep in my own bed and not have to be bothered by my mother being a pain in the ass every time I turn around.

I've just had a FANTASTIC day. It was't perfect, but life shouldn't be perfect anyways. It was just GOOD. And that's so rare these days.

SO YAY!

Got my sewing room cleaned up and in functioning order. Managed to get a small mountain of fleece cut into parts for a pink-patterened Night Fury dragon for a friend's Christmas present.

Now to go grab a bath and relax before sleeping.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back