Who's Home (working or otherwise)

I am! I work at home, but today's a day off.

Doing some writing, doing some research, hanging out in about 6 different internet spots and watching TV.

Hi ReciDiva :)

I think you're more OVERLOADING than multi-tasking :)

It's a habit...it's the way I work too. Review a file, check some websites, write a few sentences or think about writing a few sentences, start over.

I know all the studies say I shouldn't be good at doing this, but although my concentration may not be at laser point focus...that's a good thing for me. Too much focus and I forget to eat and stuff. Best to break it down into a rhythm so I'm not staring at my computer six hours later wondering what the hell happened.

I can only afford to really focus if I have a week off and I can afford to lose some sleep.

It's like skipping a rock over a lake rather than sinking to the bottom.

Usually I have phone playing music or youTube up with some music going. Much prefer to be chatting with someone too while working.

Usually audio books for me and podcasts. I still manage to listen to about an hour of news a day and my favorite podcast, Caustic Soda.

I haven't used messengers for years because my schedule is so weird and I'm so unreliable...best by email.

no :D

i should prob be doing other things but don't feel like it.....

I always have a list of things to do in a day and I pick them off at intervals.

Then there are the days when I just look at the list and say...nothing. Not nope. Because that means I care. Just...that's nice. *click something else*

(grinning) ... and speaking of lunch... and sex ... I could go for giving some oral... I'm sure there's another thread discussion on Lunch/Oral somewhere on here. :)

Absolutely. Loads of oral threads, I'm sure.

As for lunch, my favorite thread Foodgasms shut down, but I have a cookbook from Lit that a Litster put together. Nice conversation piece as it's in with the rest of my cookbooks on a shelf "Where the hell did you get this? NICE."

I'm always up for food talk.

Back