Comedic tale about rednecks based on something I saw on a trashy talk show

adelelawrus

Virgin
Joined
Dec 3, 2014
Posts
25
I am full of ideas today. I was just thinking about writing a story based on something that I saw on a certain talk show recently.

The guests were on the show twice

-Appearance 1
There was a woman (let's call her Mary) who was married to 'Mark' Mary had a brother 'Frank' who was married to 'Fiona.' So Mark wanted a child but Mary couldn't have them anymore because she had her tubes tied. They decided to use Fiona as a surrogate. They inseminated her with Mark's sperm using a turkey baster. But they didn't know who the father of the child was because Fiona had sex with her husband Frank around that time and had also had sex with another guy too. So now they didn't know if Mark, Frank, or mystery guy was the father of the child. It turned out that Fiona's husband Frank was the father, but Mary and Mark still wanted to raise the child because they were attached.

-Appearance 2
Mary came back to the show because she suspected an affair between Mark and Fiona, which turned out to be true. However, when all was revealed, it turned out that Mary had also slept with Fiona as well.

And that was how their time on the show ended. So, I kind of want to write this story in a comedic fashion. I want it to be wacky. I found the story so fascinating when I saw it on the show and now I want to write the behind the scenes pieces.

-Also i am considering adding in an incest element where Mary and her brother Frank also have sex, but I don't know???
 
If you ever want to feel like the smartest person in the room, go to a showing of the Jerry Springer show.
 
Back
Top