Acts of Submission

Status
Not open for further replies.
7 now ... 3 more to go!!!

Hello, Dear Ones,

I am wearing my print skirt and a sleeveless black sweater. My tank top got wet under the air conditioner in the room today ... I had to drive home in my bra and jacket ... Ohhhh I taste so sweet ....

I will have many treats for you soon, Dear Ones ... they are in the making .... but for now .... help me out and select three more items, please!

Thanks, Roberto, Amos, Stan, just4friends, DaneCopenhagen, snakey123 and Grim Knight for your very pleasurable suggestions.

... an ice cock ............

: - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Seems to me you should try all your veggies...

Carrot here... cucumber there...... I'll let you decide what to use where.

Hello, Dear Ones,

I wear a flirty black skirt and a black and white patterned blouse with tie belt and a scoop neckline, my red bra and pink sandals. Today my juices taste creamy and salty ... and my pussy is very happy to have felt my finger and the energy of my submission to Dragon in greeting you this way.

Tuesday was devoted to the act of submission created by dedic8ted2u2. I showered luxuriously like a bride preparing for her wedding night. I polished my skin and carefully shaved my pussy until she felt as smooth as silk. I wore a short black pencil skirt with a sheer black flowered blouse over my animal-print bra, black lace-topped stockings and my red high heels. Beneath my skirt, the dainty cord of the ben wa balls emerged from me; of course, I wore no panties. In my purse was the butt plug and my camera, because I obediently took photos at each stage of my adventure - including in each shoe store! So there are many in which you can see, clearly written in black eye-liner upon each of my inner thighs: "Dragon's Slut."

The mall I visited is a good drive away; I pulsed my ben wa balls to the music and explored my smooth naked pussy at each red light, thinking of Dragon Teacher. When I parked, I masturbated furtively until I was moaning and my fingers were delicious. The first store had such beautiful shoes! Ah Dragon! I was so wet and so aroused and then to be set loose among all those sexy shoes!

I chose several to try on; I sat and my skirt hitched up a bit; the woman waiting on me caught a glimpse of the writing on my thigh before I primly pulled the skirt down. I noticed her glance ... and the approach of her male colleague, who suddenly began stacking and sorting boxes at my side. Each time I rose and sat, the skirt revealed a brief glimpse of my markings. I enjoyed allowing this and also enjoyed concealing it before they were able to decipher it. They whispered and giggled together as I walked to the mirror to check out the shoes. It was not easy to slip out the camera to take a few photos; they stayed close by me ... but I managed to do so quickly when other customers demanded some attention.

Ah, my Dear Ones, what can I tell you? They say to save money, don't go grocery shopping when hungry; a corollary is never go sexy shoe-shopping when aroused! Unless buying three pairs of absolutely gorgeous new shoes while taking erotic photos of your pussy and addling the clerks for your beloved Dragon Teacher is something that makes you happy ... !

I put my purchases into the trunk and drove to another part of the mall, only entering after having again perfumed my fingers and my lips and filling my car with moans. I went to a second shoe store and although I should not have, I got another pair from the very handsome and hovering clerk ... again I allowed him glimpses of thigh and would have allowed him more as instructed by Dragon Teacher, but he did not kneel to assist me; instead, like his colleague in the first store, he found inventory and stacking chores right by me ...

After this I found a ladies' room; it was time, as directed by dedic8ted2u2, to bring myself to the edge of climax before finding the third store. There, the clerk was handsome and helpful, and I managed not to buy any more shoes. : - ) I must confess I hurried a bit in the third store, because I was eager to shop for lingerie!

The dressing room in the lingerie shop was spacious and had a good place for the camera -- I tried on camis, panties, a corset, and took dozens of photos for Dragon Teacher! I fingered my pussy and pulsed my ben wa balls as I revealed myself to Him: taking off my clothes, changing, naked, and wearing the lingerie ... I would have done more, but I had agreed to meet an admirer for drinks and dinner ... to fulfill the last part of this act of submission, going to a bar and allowing alert patrons a glimpse of my markings or more. This admirer is a very large man, 6'7" - a good bodyguard, I thought, and I wanted to feel the contrast of the burning of Dragon's energy in me with the lightness and coolness I hoped to bring to this new encounter. And the man seemed so hungry ... I knew my energy would feed him ...

I reached the tavern before he did, perching on a stool at the bar, crossing and uncrossing my legs obediently as I watched for my giant date. When he arrived I knew immediately that I would not choose this man to be my lover, but I still enjoyed our date and he did too. I smiled when he complained jokingly that the only thing he disliked about the restaurant is that it was too far from his hotel room to sweep me off my feet and take me there.

When I arrived back home, I immediately logged on to tell Dragon Teacher about my day. I was so happy to fulfill this act of submission! And Dragon Teacher rendered me speechless, shocked me - He showed me His post in which He shared audio and video and photos I had given Him ... to celebrate the thread reaching 30,000 views ...

He demanded audio and watched as I sat open-mouthed before the computer, reading His words, watching and listening, blushing and covering my mouth with my hands ... He demanded to know how I felt ... it is hard to explain ... I was abashed and naked, helpless in His hands, and I surrendered to Him ... His pet ... I felt His power and His energy as never before ... already so aroused from my lovely day ... Dragon demanded voice.

Is Dragon's pet shocked? He asked me. Oh yes. Does she feel like a slut? Oh, yes, Dragon. Yes. As He asked me questions I could feel the stabs of His energy in my pussy, my eyes rolling and half-closed as the pleasure filled me ... it was not the usual yearning hunger I feel for Dragon, no, this was different ... I felt His taking me, I felt His possessing my pussy, I felt His power flowing to me and the pleasure was so sharp and so sweet... ! I moaned yes, yes Dragon as He made me His ... Do you feel out of control? I moaned at how He filled me, wriggled and quivered before Him ... It is a Dragon's way of taking you, He told me, of having you feel totally fucked. Ah such a deep stab of bliss! Do you feel it? Do you feel sacrificed, pet? Do you feel yourself as pure flesh? as pure cunt? I moaned, moaned Ah Dragon, Dragon ...! He commanded me to listen to the recording and to watch the video and to bring myself to orgasm .... ah Dragon .... You fuck me so good, Dragon, oh Dragon! Dragon Teacher responded: And with pure energy.

Dear Ones, I share His brilliant energy with you. I hope you enjoyed my telling of this beautiful day, this act of submission and of the powerful mystical fucking of Carne Dulce by her beloved Mirror, Dark Stranger, Teacher, Dragon.

un abrazo, CD

one more? please?

Dear Ones, I wear a print skirt and black scoop-neck pullover my red bra and pretty red panties with lace trim. My juices taste very mild and tart today. Mmm. : - )

Happy summer to you all!

Very busy working and playing, my Dears, but I promise photos related to my task of this week soon ... to show you how I enjoy your demands ...

But I must confess to having violated Dragon's orders by having sex with the powerful lover on Saturday ... and I may have let an orgasm or two slip by me ... While Dragon likes to see me well-fucked, He demands compensation for this violation. He has given me His permission and encouragement to ask your advice - what do you suggest as an act of submission to compensate Dragon for the disobedience?

Dear Ones - please - choose one more item! Up to nine now ... and then the cycle can begin anew ...

Your comments are so delicious and make me so wet, Dear Ones. I look forward to hearing from you.

Attachments

• 060410-57-RedMaskKneelBento.jpg
    060410-57-RedMaskKneelBento.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 378
Dear Ones, I wear a print skirt and black scoop-neck pullover my red bra and pretty red panties with lace trim. My juices taste very mild and tart today. Mmm. : - )

Happy summer to you all!

Very busy working and playing, my Dears, but I promise photos related to my task of this week soon ... to show you how I enjoy your demands ...

But I must confess to having violated Dragon's orders by having sex with the powerful lover on Saturday ... and I may have let an orgasm or two slip by me ... While Dragon likes to see me well-fucked, He demands compensation for this violation. He has given me His permission and encouragement to ask your advice - what do you suggest as an act of submission to compensate Dragon for the disobedience?

Dear Ones - please - choose one more item! Up to nine now ... and then the cycle can begin anew ...

Your comments are so delicious and make me so wet, Dear Ones. I look forward to hearing from you.

Hallo carne dulce :)

ich hoffe die letzten tage waren nicht zu "anstrengend" :D
ich war für ein paar tage nicht hier .... würde mir aber ein spiel mit der "Weinflasche" wünschen :)

liebe grüße

Chris

for all english speaking people:
hello carne dulce :)
i hope the last days haven't been to demanding for you :D
i wasnt here for a few days... but i would like to see you with the winebottle :)

greets
Chris

Happy summer to you all!

Since you like fucking so much, get Dragon's permission to have the strong lover line up three of his friends to use you as they please for 10 hours.

I'd like you to find a hammer and plunge it into your wet pussy...does that make ten??? keep up the good vibs babe!

What a delightful thought. Clearly, orgasm denial is in order, but so is a form of stimulation. I say an hour of masturbation, using toys for double penetration, no orgasm allowed.

a photo from Thursday

Hello, Dear Ones, Today I wear a red bra and a black tank top with a print pink and black skirt. Today my juices taste sweet and mild.

Stan, your suggestion of a hammer is indeed number 10 .... but I do not know if Dragon will allow me to add hammer to my list ...

Your ideas for my punishment, Stan and Roberto ... a bit extreme ...? : - ) But it is for Dragon to decide.

Orgasm denial ....oooooh .... I don't like that one!

I wrote you last week of how Dragon Teacher had me pull over on the way home from running chores, find a secluded spot, strip naked and cum for Him. I took a photo for Him so that He could enjoy my obedience, and offer it to you here.

Dear Ones, at the moment orgasm denial is not imposed ... please choose your favorite object from the list while I still may cum! And if you have ideas for how I may make up to Dragon that I had an orgasm or two with my lover this weekend, please let me know. Or just say hello - I always enjoy hearing from you.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• 061710-PullOver&Cum.jpg
    061710-PullOver&Cum.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 723
I love the car scenes

Hello, Dear Ones, Today I wear a red bra and a black tank top with a print pink and black skirt. Today my juices taste sweet and mild.

Stan, your suggestion of a hammer is indeed number 10 .... but I do not know if Dragon will allow me to add hammer to my list ...

Your ideas for my punishment, Stan and Roberto ... a bit extreme ...? : - ) But it is for Dragon to decide.

Orgasm denial ....oooooh .... I don't like that one!

I wrote you last week of how Dragon Teacher had me pull over on the way home from running chores, find a secluded spot, strip naked and cum for Him. I took a photo for Him so that He could enjoy my obedience, and offer it to you here.

Dear Ones, at the moment orgasm denial is not imposed ... please choose your favorite object from the list while I still may cum! And if you have ideas for how I may make up to Dragon that I had an orgasm or two with my lover this weekend, please let me know. Or just say hello - I always enjoy hearing from you.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

And that one is hot. Would love seeing you, feet propped up on the dash, highway off in the distance, and a banana sticking out of your pussy. That would be damn hot too.

Oh Yes !

Sweet Lady,

Flesh exposed in public............one of my favorite things. :rolleyes:

attachment.php

As part of the penetration game, I would like see you take a candle this time in your sweet pussy, but as icing on the cake I would like you to light the candle. :D

Now as to my advice concerning a punishment for your disobeying Dragon, I suggest the following.

That you be forced to expose yourself in public in a variety of unique places and take a lot of photos and expose them to everyone here on your thread.

Zeke

In obedience to Dragon Teacher

Dear Ones, Today I wear a skirt and tank top, my favorite summer clothing. Underneath is my red bra and my pussy loves no panties now so I accomodate her. Today she tastes, I taste, mellow like wine.

Dragon Teacher demands photos of the tenth object to be posted here. And so here are photos of the hairbrush and the wine bottle. I have several others of these, I will post more if you ask.

And do not forget to make your demand for an object of pleasure for me ... Dear Ones ... I do so love to orgasm, believe in orgasm, desire orgasm, enjoy orgasm .... don't you? So please make your choice and tell me about it.

Thanks for your comments, Zeke and Many Feathers. Many Feathers, your avatar pictures always impress me!

Your comments and visits make me glad, make me wet, make me happy. You are very kind and generous. Thank you, Dear Ones!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Hairbrush2.jpg
    Hairbrush2.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 407
  • Weinflasche2.jpg
    Weinflasche2.jpg
    52.6 KB · Views: 747
Thank you dear hot naughty one.....

Dear Ones, Today I wear a skirt and tank top, my favorite summer clothing. Underneath is my red bra and my pussy loves no panties now so I accomodate her. Today she tastes, I taste, mellow like wine.

Dragon Teacher demands photos of the tenth object to be posted here. And so here are photos of the hairbrush and the wine bottle. I have several others of these, I will post more if you ask.

And do not forget to make your demand for an object of pleasure for me ... Dear Ones ... I do so love to orgasm, believe in orgasm, desire orgasm, enjoy orgasm .... don't you? So please make your choice and tell me about it.

Thanks for your comments, Zeke and Many Feathers. Many Feathers, your avatar pictures always impress me!

Your comments and visits make me glad, make me wet, make me happy. You are very kind and generous. Thank you, Dear Ones!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I hope they do more than impress...perhaps incite, illicit, demand...so exciting to imagine you....joining us.

Good morning

Good morning, Dear Ones! I wear my long blue skirt and yet another from my vast collection of black tank tops. : - ), my brown thong sandals, my red bra and red lacy panties. Today I taste tart and mild.

Help me by choosing an object from the list ... and Dragon demands more alternatives for my punishment for violating His orders on the weekend ... so you can help with that as well, if you would be so kind.

Dear Many Feathers - here is one for you.

Thank you for your attention and your generous support of my thread!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Banana2.jpg
    Banana2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
Oh yes....

Good morning, Dear Ones! I wear my long blue skirt and yet another from my vast collection of black tank tops. : - ), my brown thong sandals, my red bra and red lacy panties. Today I taste tart and mild.

Help me by choosing an object from the list ... and Dragon demands more alternatives for my punishment for violating his orders on the weekend ... so you can help with that as well, if you would be so kind.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

That is indeed hot. Playing with that image a bit. I can see myself, lying there on the bed, my hard stiff cock pointing upwards as I look at you. Watching you wandering over...standing before me. About to reach out...but no, not yet. I tell you, grab one of those banana's from out of the bowl. Fuck yourself with it for me, while I watch you. While you stand there and watch me, stroking this hard, stiff cock...wanting it, but unable to have it just yet. Not until I see you, see you tease and pleasure yourself...for quite a while, and then...only until I see you cum, only when I tell you...you can. It is torturous in a way for us both, but soon I allow you to climax, you cu...cum hard, crying out, and then I say...even as you continue to do so...

Now...come here, sit on this...and fuck me.

For your 10th, a dildo...but not one you currently own. Please find a suitable store, tell the clerk you desperately need to come and seek his/her advice on the most suitable toy for you. If you dare, ask them for a suitable place to use it, right then, in the store...

Many Feathers, thank you so much for your fantasy that has made me so wet ....

In the penetration game with which Dragon Teacher delights to play with me -- you make me pleasure myself with objects from the list .... until I cum with the tenth demand -- Many Feathers spoke of a banana and Zeke of a lit candle ... x700, your demand is third in this round - and quite an elaborate one it is! : - )

So ... that makes three ... Dear One, please .... demand your favorite from the list! And you will see here a photo of the tenth, as Dragon decrees. un abrazo, Carne Dulce

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Help me by choosing an object from the list ... and Dragon demands more alternatives for my punishment for violating His orders on the weekend ... so you can help with that as well, if you would be so kind.

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

great pics :)
looks like you had some fun :)

hope you are well and not working too hard

kiss,chris

Many Feathers, thank you so much for your fantasy that has made me so wet ....

In the penetration game with which Dragon Teacher delights to play with me -- you make me pleasure myself with objects from the list .... until I cum with the tenth demand -- Many Feathers spoke of a banana and Zeke of a lit candle ... x700, your demand is third in this round - and quite an elaborate one it is! : - )

So ... that makes three ... Dear One, please .... demand your favorite from the list! And you will see here a photo of the tenth, as Dragon decrees. un abrazo, Carne Dulce

mmm was thinking..there are drinking water bottle or a better Coca_cola bottle.. filled with water when frozen..... there is your ice... you can cut away or use the bottle frozen... see how deep you can take it...and how long..

enjoy

:kiss:
fred

hmmmm pretty good...

mmm was thinking..there are drinking water bottle or a better Coca_cola bottle.. filled with water when frozen..... there is your ice... you can cut away or use the bottle frozen... see how deep you can take it...and how long..

enjoy

:kiss:
fred

I was thinking one of those long balloons OR... just a condom tied off... but you have to figure out how to hand it in your freezer....

Good luck!

(You can't really wait for some good heavy thick ice sickles. Well, maybe you can, we can't.)

please ... 5 more ...

Good afternoon! I wear my favorite blue skirt and a black v-neck pullover over a red bra with a necklace of black and white beads. Today my juices taste both sweet and salty and are very liquid and clear. Mmm, and smell good too. : - )

Thanks to Fred and just4friends, I am up to 5 demands ... I put a bottle of water in the freezer ... interesting idea ....

I need 5 more, Dear Ones ... you can give me an orgasm ... don't you want to?

I hope you're all having a great day! and that you'll drop by my thread.

Help me with a suggestion for Dragon Teacher, who always enjoys an interesting idea and has instructed me to gather yours regarding an act of submission as compensation to Him for having an orgasm when I was under limitations last weekend.

Or please demand an object from the list to get me to number 10.

Or just say hello, that's always nice. : - )

To encourage you, here's another treat inspired by Many Feathers ... such an inspiring man! : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Attachments

• Banana.jpg
    Banana.jpg
    20.2 KB · Views: 302
Actually....

Good afternoon! I wear my favorite blue skirt and a black v-neck pullover over a red bra with a necklace of black and white beads. Today my juices taste both sweet and salty and are very liquid and clear. Mmm, and smell good too. : - )

Thanks to Fred and just4friends, I am up to 5 demands ... I put a bottle of water in the freezer ... interesting idea ....

I need 5 more, Dear Ones ... you can give me an orgasm ... don't you want to?

I hope you're all having a great day! and that you'll drop by my thread.

Help me with a suggestion for Dragon Teacher, who always enjoys an interesting idea and has instructed me to gather yours regarding an act of submission as compensation to Him for having an orgasm when I was under limitations last weekend.

Or please demand an object from the list to get me to number 10.

Or just say hello, that's always nice. : - )

To encourage you, here's another treat inspired by Many Feathers ... such an inspiring man! : - )

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

I know I can't pick another one yet....but, waiting in the wings here. Is watching you, perhaps laying in the tub, the water from the spout, beating against your pussy. That's another one of my personal favorites!

Dildo

That's my favorite...wonder if its yours too?
Please enjoy it for me.

The tenth should be your fingers...mmm... its so lovely to come on your own fingers, feel the contractions of an orgasm as your cunt spasms, clasping and gripping them...

Looking forward to your web cam.

four more please!

Thank you OQueen for your demand and yes, I do love to use a dildo or a vibrator, but again yes, you are absolutely right about having fingers inside when I cum to feel the power of those wonderful spasms. : - )

Waiting for toys and lingerie ... who knew they would take so long to arrive? ... but when they do, the webcam performance will take place ... can't wait!

Dear Ones, please ... four more items! then I can cum ... Please help me out!

un abrazo, Carne Dulce

choose an item! please!

Four more and then I may cum, Dear Ones - take a moment to make a demand from the list! un abrazo, Carne Dulce

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back