Cock or Clitoris? And which would you rather be?

And she has one...

But she's chewing her fingers off instead...

Perhaps that wasn't necessary? Maybe all those tingles could be dealt with a different way? Perhaps a solid fucking would disable your need to eat all your fingers off?

(That was awesome though. Thanks for grabbing that. You girls are real lucky... and I can't wait to let my cock confirm it *weg*)

Yo, this just in, girls? Stop throwing your men under the bus. Or you'll forever be stuck with 'the rabitt'. Let your man be a man. There's a reason your clit thumps the way it does. And don't lie to me. It craves cock.

It's not JUST about the physical...

Actually… “Pure in purpose”?

I was gonna fade out, but my cock got pissed off. (Sorry 'bout that Cock)

Exactly how is 'her' purpose more important than his? It’s NOT. And THAT was an ignorant thing for you to say. Cock fucks for a reason. Why does pussy vibrate?

Cock is built for pleasure as WELL as impregnation.

Your clit, on the other hand, is strictly selfish.

Last edited:
the cock and clitoris are not exactly homologous, though, since they arose from slightly different tissues. but they are both erectile bodies and i prefer my clitoris, with everything tucked neatly inside.

I would be the cock. I say this based only on a recent Cadillac commercial I saw which instructs that I can be "the hammer".

XXplorher said:
But you still need true cock, don’t you?

The question remains…

Yes, but it's not the cock itself. What I DO need is the touch, taste, scent and feel of a MAN. It's the completion of myself that I feel while he's over me...on me...covering me and filling me that I crave. If I don't get the overwhelming feeling of being surrounded by a big bodied male, and I'm not having to tramp down the urge to claw out from underneath because I feel like he's splitting me apart as he slides into my cunt, I won't be satisfied.

XXplorher said:

Exactly how is 'her' purpose more important than his? It’s NOT. And THAT was an ignorant thing for you to say. Cock fucks for a reason. Why does pussy vibrate?

It's from the Vagina Monologues.

It is "pure in purpose" because it only functions to provide sexual pleasure. A cock also urinates and is needed for reproduction. The clit has one purpose; sexual stimulation.

I totally liked what you said, Riles (and I especially like your coin slot). But I swear to god I meant to ask… would you rather have a cock? Or dudes, if you could have a clit instead? Is that better?

I sorta accidentally let it slip into a ‘cock dominates’ thing… but that was cuz my cock got pissed off.

PS I love your ass cleavage, are you kidding me?! If only girls had a clit at the base of their spine, I would totally just keep fucking that for all eternity… I’m not trying to be funny. I’m completely serious. I LOVE that spot!

-Flirty?

You’re pretty good, aren’t you? The cut off face? Nice touch. However…

We like to fuck as a unit. Rather than do all he work for you. Perhaps you’re a bit lazy?

XXplorher said:
We like to fuck as a unit. Rather than do all he work for you. Perhaps you’re a bit lazy?

Which one of you likes to fuck as a unit more?

First of all you are generalizing.
Not all women can keep going after they have cum, many of them are too sensitive and many men can keep going after they've cum.

personally i'd rather be a cock, fairly easy for most guys to cum and they get to pee standing up

XXplorher said:
... -Flirty?

You’re pretty good, aren’t you? The cut off face? Nice touch. However…

Completely lazy. Serve me, darlin. ;)

Wieners get to wizz and jizz.

clits get to not be found.

XXplorher said:

Actually a clit isn't selfish, it's designed to make a woman turned on , therefore more easily impregnated.

XXplorher said:
I totally liked what you said, Riles (and I especially like your coin slot). But I swear to god I meant to ask… would you rather have a cock? Or dudes, if you could have a clit instead? Is that better?

I sorta accidentally let it slip into a ‘cock dominates’ thing… but that was cuz my cock got pissed off.

PS I love your ass cleavage, are you kidding me?! If only girls had a clit at the base of their spine, I would totally just keep fucking that for all eternity… I’m not trying to be funny. I’m completely serious. I LOVE that spot!

I thought I made it pretty clear that I love being a woman - all parts included, and it's because what I have a woman, complements what you have as a man.

And as for the rest. Nice! :D

bisexplicit said:
It's from the Vagina Monologues.

It is "pure in purpose" because it only functions to provide sexual pleasure. A cock also urinates and is needed for reproduction. The clit has one purpose; sexual stimulation.

No... it Functions like that so that I might have a chance to actually fuck you like a rebellious biker punk. Cuz you're itching for it like that. It does not offer ME any direct 'sexual pleasure'. It's there for both of us.

Don't get me wrong, I very much want pussy to explode all over my face in excessive happiness. I want to trigger you and go for another gear... but wouldn't you admit you sorta made the clitoris a little bit too 'pure in purpose'?

I've met one or 2 clitoris' like that. And I left.

I was speaking as a ‘Cock’ – Dg and Flirt (Been known to do that)

I’ll admit, Flirt… you have reason to get away with that attitude. I REALLY like how you cut her face off like that. That’s original.

HEY! DCL! THERE HE IS!!!

That’s all you had? I am SO fucking disappointed in you man. Like, seriously. Delete that and do it again, mate. You’re so much better than that. I feel sad.

That is unreasonably bad. You're doing that on purpose just to disappoint me aren't you?

For those of you who don't know DCL? This thread is all about him. He remains undecided (that was pretty decent, no?).

Tinkersquash said:
Hey XX, you're a little nutty... aren't you? :D

He's a little psychotic. Xx is the original "Idiot Clique" member from the Board's beginning. He mind-fucked with a lot of girls in e-mails and PMs, gave out personal information, and is generally out of his fucking gourd. He used to post drunk and high, and would go off on hateful, incomprehensible rants. (The looneist, most outrageously paranoid and threatening emails anyone has ever gotten at Lit, came from Xxplorher.) He's got a wit, so he's good for a giggle. But don't trust him.

Last edited:
Dixon Carter Lee said:
He's a little psychotic. Xx is the original "Idiot Clique" member from the Board's beginning. He mind-fucked with a lot of girls in e-mails and PMs, gave out personal information, and is generally out of his fucking gourd. He used to post drunk and high, and would go off on hateful, incomprehensible rants. (The looneist, most outrageously paranoid and threatening emails anyone has ever gotten at Lit, came from Xxplorher.) He's got a wit, so he's good for a giggle. But don't trust him.

Duly warned.

Of course, I do like to form my own opinions of people. :)

flirty_but_nice said:
Duly warned.

Of course, I do like to form my own opinions of people. :)

By all means. I should warn you, though, that of all the people who know Xx -- I like him the most.

Back