Milf get in over her head (open only to sweetblueeyedgirl)

Stalzyn

Literotica Guru
Joined
Jun 18, 2015
Posts
1,914
Continuation of "my son's frenemy" before being interrupted
 
Vanessa: 40s MILF, 5'-6" dirty blonde bob haircut with bangs, blue eyes, DDs

I woke up late the next day. My mind rushed to the events of the previous evening as I slowly remember...
The bully I intended to confront, Lyden, had forced me to blow him, then fucked me in the back of my minivan. He filled my mouth and my pussy with his cum. No condom. That thought made me shudder as I resolved to get out of bed.
I walk across my bedroom with only my panties on, entering the bathroom. I turn on the shower and look at myself in the mirror.
Surprisingly, I didn't look too roughed up. I had showered last night when I got home, making sure no one saw me before I scrubbed off my destroyed makeup and any residual sexual fluids. I had found dried cum and spit all over my face and chest. There were trails of dried cum running down my thigh all the way to my ankles. There was even some dried up cum on my pink high heels.
"Those young men sure do produce big loads..." I mumble, trying to straighten my bedhead. I frown at the red bite marks around my nipples, telling myself that I'd need to be careful letting my husband see me naked until they healed up.
I kick off my panties and step in the shower, letting the hot water wake me up. It's doing a marvelous job. I remember getting into bed after my shower, telling my husband and son that I wasn't feeling well. This morning, my husband had an early meeting and left with a kiss to my forehead.
I run my hands down my body, finding my sore pussy. "He sure stretched me good," I think, rubbing it gingerly. I slip a finger inside and feel some leftover, sticky cum. I scoop it out.
Looking at this evidence, this thick, white goo, while the steamy shower water cascades down my body, a thought pops into my head:
"Oh my GOD. He had recorded at least the part where I sucked his cock..."
I sigh, sinking two cum coated fingers into my sore pussy. I detach the showerhead and start to aim it in all the right places, eager to feel another orgasm, although I know it won't be as good as the one I had in the back of my minivan.
 
Walking to my wardrobe, i pick up my neatly pressed black pants and my tight-fitting grey t-shirt. I finished up with a pair of baseball boots.
I heard the doorbell ring and opening it saw Jason on my porch. He was wearing a feigned smile waving the phone at me he said
"i'm sorry about last night man, it was wrong of me to boil out like that."
I smiled to ease him, "it's alright, as long you didn't share the video"
"no trust me, i didn't" he hastily said.
I put on my bag pack, collect the phone from him and head out towards the college. My mind on Eric Cockle, my goal his mother.
 
Several hours later, I'm dressed and driving around in damage control mode. I cruise by my son's school, but after waiting in the parking lot, I give up, worried that Lyden will out me in front of everyone. I circle the building and leave.
I'm sure I'd recognize him. I remember his face looming over my as I watched him stretch out my pussy. I head over to the park, hoping to see him or one of his friends. If I don't find him here, I may be doomed.
The internet is a scary place. I figure if he's already posted the video, I've got a day, maybe two until someone recognizes me. That is IF he doesn't tag me. He could easily post the video to Twitter, uncensored, with me tagged.
My heart races as I slowly drive through the park, desperately searching the basketball courts and skate parks.
 
My towel on my neck, the sweat covering my body has made my singlet cling to my body. Making my six toned abs stand out. It was obvious i had just completed a section in the gym for that was where i headed out from.
I see some few girls glance my way, some even take the chance of lightly touching my chest as they breeze past. Non dared made advances though, my cold glare made sure of that. On a normal day i would've gracefully returned their flirtatious move, hell the normal me wouldn't shoo away the beautiful cheerleader Mariel Pretty. No i wasn't my normal self.
As i walk on the track near the basketball court, my eyes fell on it, the minivan from last night.
I smiled happily, almost laughing out loud, i knew i had you, seeing you scanning the court, i nodded. I have you now.
A young guy about your son's age walk up to the car, "excuse me ma'am" he said, startling you who was so engrosed in your activity.
"Lyden said i should tell you to be in the attire you were in , last night in the minivan"
 
Last edited:
I pull over and get out, looking around. The young man stands there, patiently. He is even smiling slightly. I quickly scan the groups of kids around. There are some guys playing basketball, some playing frisbee. I do not see anyone familiar and turn to the boy who had spoken to me.
"The sundress?" My eyes narrow, suspicious.
 
"i don't know ma'am, he said something like be in the state you were last night, in the clothing i left you in, i just figured he meant you should be dressed like last night," he turns to go and then remembering added "and you should remain in the minivan thereafter, and honk when ready to meet him. Oh and that their are billions of people the internet each day" the boy said and sighed, great to be relieved from what ever had made him approach this hot lady.
I saw your eyes looking behind the boy, hoping possibly to see me, i ducked from your gaze and waited. If i was right, and i know i was i'll hear the honk of a car soon.

Back in the school's library, a dirty blonde boy with blue eyes is unsucessfully trying to hit on a girl. The boy from the car walks upto him, wanting to deliver his last message.
"hey Eric, your mom's here, waiting in the parking near the court"
"alright thanks" he said clearly not happy to be distracted from his task. "mom can wait," he said to himself "'cos i must get her"
 
I sit in the van, idling with the windows down. Another quick scan of the parking lot reveals nothing. No sign of Lyden or his friends.
"What did I even do with that dress?" I wonder.
Thinking back, I remember sucking his dick with it on. I remember it got very dirty. There were some stains on it from his precum splattering everywhere. There might have even been some stains from me.
Okay so before he fucked me, it came off. He took it off at some point. Did I bring it home? I had a old spare poncho in the car that I used to dash from the car into my house last night. The dress must be here in the van somewhere.
I hop into the back and rummage. There are articles of clothing everywhere. Finally I dig up the white sundress. I'm so wrapped up that I don't even put up the windows. I pull of my tank top, lay on my back, and wriggle out of the jean shorts I'm wearing.
For a moment, I consider the fact that I'm almost naked, wearing only my shoes, and my underwear. I love these underwear. They are pink and black and lacy and so soft. Being here in this same spot makes me want to touch myself. I lay there for a second, then realize I've got a job to do.
I reach up to the driver's seat and mash the horn. I pull the wrinkled and stained sundress over my head and down over my body. Then I half-stand in the van and smooth it out. I squeeze up into the front seat.
I blare on the horn again.
 
Hearing the horn blare, i step out of my cave to face the person that has made me abnormal. As i walk up to the minivan i smiled triumphantly.
Tap, tap came the knock to the front door, letting me in you quickly try to say something but i hush you.
Seeing you in that sundress got my blood boiling, images from last night's came flooding back, i remember how in my frenzy i had ripped it off you. Now it covered you again crumpled, rumpled and filled with random dried globs of cum. I can't wait to take it off you.
I walk to the back window, and peering through the hatch, i see my messenger go into the library. I turn back to you and laughed on seeing your angry face.
"hello Mrs Vanessa Cockle, did you miss me?" i ask as i walk to you
 
Last edited:
"Listen, Lyden, I think we both got a little carried away yesterday," I say, my eyes bright blue. "I know that, once I started sucking your big veiny cock, I..." I look down at my hands. "Well, I had to finish you. I had to feel that young dick erupt. It was so hard. And I did. Twice."
Remembering makes my pussy start to gush. My face flushes red in frustration. I want to touch it but resist. I take a deep breath to settle myself. My nose fills with your musky, sweat scent. That doesn't help.
I look over at your crotch, again thinking about your cock resting there. It isn't tenting up yet, but the outline is obvious. I can even see that prominent vein bulging along the top of your shaft, running to the ridge of your cockhead.
Shit, Vanessa! Focus!
My eyes rise to your face. "I- I know you little jerks were filming me. And I'm a married woman." I start to sweat slightly as I fully realize the situation. I am at your mercy and have very little to bargain with. "I need you to give me the video and any copies you may have made, you little shit."
 
I have been planning this moment for what seems like aeons when in truth i just woke up this morning to it. I was prepared for more than just your confrontation.
I smile slyly. The steel you tried to portrate in your voice had no effect on me.
"Vanessa, i have no intention of making things hard for you, i only wish to know you more..." i walk to you who was steping, you gasp as your back touch the shut door.
I walk up to you, i place my hand on the door above your shoulder thereby locking you in place. Your intoxicating perfume is driving me crazy, i am getting hard just being this close to you.
I want to spin you around, lift up the petty sundress, yank your panty off and thrust into that tight oven of a cunt.
Slowly i lean in for a kiss, when my lips were inches from yours i stop and whisper into your ear "...intimately." i finished.
You start protesting as my hand go to your wrist and slowly travel up, up slowly, teasing its way to your shoulder and then inside your sundress.
 
Last edited:
Before making contact with your tits, i withdraw my hands, i touch your erect nipple through the sundress and gently kiss your neck.
I step back suddenly, my excitement pretty obvious now, "i think i will keep the video, and do whatever i want with it" i say sternly.
 
I moan despite myself. "Shit, I knew he'd say that," I think. My eyes lock on yours, wondering what you are thinking. I can tell you don't want this to be over quickly. I thought I did, but now I'm not so sure.
"You can't. I mean, I need the video. What can I do to make you give it to me?" I step up to you. One hand on your hip, the other falls to the top of your bulge where I can feel your excitement throbbing.
You look down and see me with my hand wrapped around your pole over your shorts. You chuckle, noticing my wedding band.
 
I feel you unzip me, my pants fall to the floor and my dick removed from it home to be hit by the afternoon breeze from the half closed window.
"uhh!" i moan despite myself as you begin stroking my cock and had to shut my eyes and gnash my teeth together to prevent another moan as it disappeared into your warm mouth.
Oh god! Who are you? Your mouth feels so good, it's difficult to concentrate. Shit the plan.
You take me deeper, deep throating almost all of me, your hand is on my balls playing with it. I'm gonna cum, shit the plan, no i will not cum.
With all my will power i push your head off and shove your back to the door, "take everything of." i commanded in a calm but menancing tone.
I could see Eric coming to the van in my mind's eye. Yes i wanted to see how his slut of a mother will talk to her wimp when being eaten.
 
With a sad "Humph," I let your cock slip from my lips. I know you wanted to cum when I started rolling your balls in my hand. I felt you squirt precum and then tense up. I almost had you!
"Mmmm, you want to cum so bad don't you?" I ask smiling. I play with your balls a little but you keep calm.
"I said take it off," you restate.
"Fine..." I casually slip the dress straps from my shoulders and remove my bra. For a moment, you get an eye full of my soft, pale tits. I then pull the thin dress back up, but my large nipples are still visible through the thin white fabric. I lift my hips and slip my panties off next, carefully removing them while keeping my heels on.
"How's this?" I say, my hand returning to your hard wet shaft. It is still wet from my mouth and I stroke it slowly for you.
I'm so caught up in this action that I don't notice the young man approaching the van. If I had looked up instead of looking at your wet dick, I would have recognized him as my son.
 
Reads ... Smiles... Climax moments.... All good things come to a end or an unexpected turn. Walks away after reading
 
Seeing Eric walking towards the van, i put both hands on your head and start fucking your mouth, with one hand on your head the other went to grope your knockers, i hear a stiffle moan from you as i tweak a nipple.
My crescendo was building up, i'm so close to cumming and yet so far from reality. I withdraw at the last minute, shooting on your face and on your tits. I laughed inwardly on seeing the shock on your face.
"leave it," i say picking up my pants and zipping up
"what?"
"don't make me repeat myself, you won't like it," there came a knock on the door and then a voice, "hey mom, are you in there?" came Eric's voice.
"if you want me to give you the video, put on only your sundress, leave the cum on your face, go to the front seat, bring down the window and..." i pick up my fallen towel and put it to my neck. "...talk to your son for 5 mins."
 
You pull my face down, impaling me on your cock. You'd notice me smiling if my lips weren't stretched so far around your shaft.
I feel your hands holding me down as you use my mouth for your pleasure. You see me look over at you, my fat red lips dragging along your veiny length.
I pick my head up, "Make sure you tell me when your gonna-"
Before I finish, you plug your dick back into my mouth.
I bob eagerly and you help, pushing and pulling my head up and down. You mess up my hair pretty good being so rough with my head.
Suddenly, you pull my head up by the hair and grab your dick in the other hand. Grunting, you fire a thick blast onto my face. I jerk back as it splatters onto my eye and forehead. You keep pumping, launching sticky white lines all over me. As each cum jet lands, I flinch in surprise. Your hot jizz runs wetly down my face to clump on my chest and in my cleavage. The top hem of my dress is saturated as your sperm soaks into the fabric.
"What the fuck?" I say shocked, blinking.
You calmly give me my instructions just in time for the knock at the window.
"Hey Mom, are you in there?" Eric asks, peering in.
"You fucking asshole..." I say under my breath as I flip my soiled dress up to cover my cum-glazed tits. "You better give me that video after this."
I hop into the front seat, cum dangling from my bangs. I lower the window.
"Mom?" Eric asks, a look of shock over his face.
"Hi honey!" I say enthusiastically, trying to play it off.
"wha... what's that all over your face?"
"Oh, sweetie, your mom is trying out a new facial product. Its supposed to help with my wrinkles. You know how us old ladies get." I squeeze his shoulder.
"Mom, it doesn't look like... uhhh, its dripping down your..." his eyes fall to my drenched dress.
I'm sure he can see my tits clearly.
"Listen, honey, something came up in Mommy's schedule." I pause as a huge wad hanging from my bangs drips down onto my chin. I feel my face flush, but play it off. "Dad will be by to pick you up after practice, okay?"
"Oh." He looks confused, but strangely transfixed. His loose basketball shorts tent out noticeably.
"I've gotta run okay? I've got a work call starting in 2 minutes. Text me later?" I say, starting to raise the window.
"ooh... Okay mom. see ya later."
When the window is up, I see him turn to leave. I turn in the seat to face you. You are wearing the biggest shit-eating grin I've seen you with yet.
"Are you happy now, Mr. Big Bad Bully?" I say, unable to fight the smile forming on my own face.
 
"almost," i answer "though you didn't didn't keep up the ruse for 5 minutes, i'm sorry" i say shrugging
"sorry?" i hear you ask back, clearly confused
"yeah, you disobeyed slut, you are to be punished, as for the video, that is far from your reach now that you have disobeyed"
You stand there stunned not just from my words but also because i was heading for the door.
"i'll give you my word on this, if you carry out ten of my tasks to my expectations, i'll give you the video and go out of your life," i open the door and watch you duck away from the intruding light outside.
Turning to you with all sterness i give you my first task, "don't and i mean don't touch or play with yourself, don't take in any dick and most importantly don't cum until i ask you to," and turning to go added
"i'll send you the two videos later on via email, tell me what you think this night".
I walk out of the minivan, not even bothering to close the door. Everything had moved perfectly, and much to my dismay, i was still
 
Horny, still in need of your hot pussy. Dismayed because you have made me abnormal, no pussy suited my taste again, all i wanted was your hot milf cunt.
I thought i have you hooked but in reality, it was you that had chained me. I sigh and run my hand though my shoulder-length wavy black hair. My task was on planning the night's activity but my thought was on the woman in the minivan. Mrs Vanessa Cockle.
 
"You've got to be..." I say quietly in disbelief, your cum slowly cooling on my face and tits. As you slam the car door I shout, "FUCKING KIDDING ME!!!"
I start the car, trying to think. "That fucking little prick." I lick my lips. "He does cum like a champ though..." I swallow what collected in my mouth. "And his cock..." I reach in the back to grab the clothes I was wearing, then use them to wipe your cum off of me.
I drive home angrily to get cleaned up before my husband and son get home.
 
Chapter 3: The Guest

8:25pm
I pick up my phone from the table, hell i wouldn't leave it behind for anything now. I put on some good oxfords, wanting to look smart and casual, i pick up a beige tight-fitting cashmere sweater (perfect for the cold weather) with grey slacks. I head out, lock my door and boarded a taxi to the Cockle's residence
 
Back
Top