Dark Desires ~ Closed ~

The entire time Keara couldn't stop thinking about the spanking experience, in fact her ass remained sore for the better part of the afternoon that it kept refreshing the memory. Sitting down was nearly impossible for the longest time, all she would do is squirm around in the seat till she gave up and simply stood. Walking was even worse as she felt the wetness every second from the moment it happened. Every movement created a desire she truly couldn't understand and it mingled with the burning flesh.

Everything he taught her fascinated her and it did keep her interests, Keara did manage to learn a lot more than she thought she ever would. The magic did seem a bit difficult for her to grasp, however she is a quick learner and picked things up fairly easily. Though, she was also clearly distracted by other thoughts.

As time went on, the anger she felt when it was over had faded and simply turned into a desire she needed to feed. Of course, the punishment went without another word, she never questioned it and learned to accept it for what it was. A punishment.

Dinner was a little awkward this time considering they actually had something to talk about, it was mostly her thirst for more knowledge. Keara became so excited to finally be learning her true nature, even of her own bloodline and where she truly came from. It didn't dawn on her that it might be boring him to death, considering he knew all this already, however Keara was practically glowing with all this information.

Once in the bedroom Keara found herself alone which somehow surprised her, half expecting Arkana be here wanting to know little details. The bath was already drawn and it called to her as she stripped out of the dress, noticing how strong her own scent became all the sudden. Keara looked at her ass in the mirror, noticing that was still a bright pink against her pale skin and even after all this time, it still burned hot when she touched it.

With a heavy sigh, she went to the bed side and took one of the blue and silver flowers that became her new favorite flower. This time she smelled its sweet fragrance and brought it into the bath with her, at first setting it to the side so it didn't get wet when she submerged into the tub. After relaxing into the hot water, she started to play with the flower, much like she did in the garden. Since she had been aroused for the better part of the day, the flowers essence didn't take long to react.

It wasn't much longer after that when Keara let the flower fall into the tub as she closed her eyes, allowing her hands to roam slowly while she soaped herself down. Taking her time to enjoy the sensation of her hands, unlike last night when she fought it.
 
Keara was clearly distracted, but Zander was glad that she was able to push past it and focus on what she was doing and learning, because he had a lot to teach her. He smelled her desire, but ignored it for now, not wanting to scare her away.

As the time seemed to fly by, he proved quite patient. He showed her how to tap into her natural magics, and though she had her struggles at first, she also proved resilient, something that he was quite proud of.

As dinner progressed, he smirked as she harassed him with questions about her people, and though he promised to teach her more later, she was quite persistent and he did 'give in' from time to time and give her some more information.

As she was surprised to be alone, Arkana had her own duties to perform, but she had ensured that the new ladies bath was drawn, and that she felt at home here, even though it was a new place. Zander hadn't shown her 'mercy' when he had spanked her, so her flesh was very nice and pink, and would burn for a day further, a reminder not to keep him waiting.

He had ensured that she knew that he would be teaching her more about herself tomorrow at mid day, so he was sure that she would be there on time. He doubted she wanted another punishment.

As she submerged herself into the water though, a soft knock came to the door as she was soaping herself up, Arkana slipping in as she was enjoying her hands. The young elf smiled softly as she came over. " I hear that the master punished you today... are you all right?" She moved to the edge of the tub and knelt gently, smiling. She wasn't a high elf, she was actually a wood elf, which explained why she wasn't quite as stuck up as the high elves Keara had lived with in the past.

She gave a smile, though she plucked the flower from the water and set it into a dish on the side, she adding. " Would you like some help bathing again?" She was perfectly willing to serve, that was what she did after all.
 
The excitement of the day slowly drifted the longer Keara relaxed in the hot water, her fingers lingered in certain areas longer than they should have. The knock on the door was ignored at first, then Arkana's voice broke the relaxing spell when she mentioned the punishment. Keara's face turned bright red with embarrassment, suddenly realizing everyone must know about it now.

"I'm fine... It was nothing really..."

Keara tried to hide her face a little by sinking back into the water, however, there really wasn't anywhere for her to hide in that moment. When Arkana offered to bath her again, Keara was a bit hesitant at the thought, uncertain if she can truly handle the girls soft touch right now. Without looking up, Keara mumbled slightly, handing Arkana the washcloth.

"Can you get my back? Maybe wash my hair as well...."

It was simple enough and Keara hoped that it wouldn't cause to many overwhelming sensations, it was just her back and hair after all.
 
Arkana smiled as she looked so embarassed, but she nodded. " The master can be a bit unscrupulous with his punishments, but it was the look in his eyes that told me that he was going to punish you. Did he do anything too bad?" She asked, alluding to the idea that Arkana was the only one who knew that the young newcomer had been punished.

" Don't worry, I didn't tell anyone else." She assured her gently, though as Keara handed over the cloth, Arkana nodded to her. " I can handle that." She mused, though as Keara turned, Arkana moved and leaning over the edge of the tub, she began to work on Keara's back, her touch intentionally soft and delightful, though she smiled.

" Soo? was he a good teacher? Tell me everything." She mused, she cleaning and caressing at the same time, within a few moments she had Keara's back cleaned, she moving to her hair then, her nails softly scraping her skull, massaging it as she waited. She could tell Keara was aroused, the flower had only enhanced that into a delightful state... and Arkana 'wasn't helping things'.
 
"It was humiliating..... The sounds alone would have told anyone who walked by..."

Keara still honestly didn't know how she felt about the punishment, the way he felt beneath her, how his hand pinned her place, the other giving the punishment and the soothing caressing afterwards. Some part of her regretted getting off his lap as she was curious of what he would have done if she allowed him to continue. At the time she didn't want to think about the hardness that was felt beneath her, yet now that she is looking back on it all, it made her all the more curious, wondering if it had aroused him as well.

Keara shook her head at such thoughts, trying so hard to put it behind her. Finding a new conversation just before Arkana asked about her lessons. At first, it was a struggle to answer with a straight sounding tone, quickly realizing just how sensitive her back is, making it difficult to focus on answers. It quickly became clear that her back is a weakness as she felt Arkana teasing it with her nails.

"He is a very good teacher, I have a lot to practice that is certain."

There was another battle going on as she told Arkana about the lessons, Keara fought with the little moans and purrs that occasionally slipped from her lips.

"If you want to..... you can keep washing me.... What you are doing feels incredible."

Keara closed her eyes and tilted her head back to rinse out the soapy hair. All the while, Keara struggled to keep her hands at her sides, refusing to give in and touch herself with Arkana here.
 
Arkana smiled as Keara said that, but she nodded. " I haven't heard anyone whispering about it, so you may her just escaped with the punishment being private." She mused, though as Keara clearly drifted into her own mind contemplating what she had experienced and felt that day, Arkana simply focused on her own task.

As Keara said that and began to outline what she had been taught, Arkana easily picked up on the sensitivity of Keara's back, she smiling as she kept working at her, cleaning and caressing her as well. As those little moans and sounds of delight permeated the room, Arkana simply let her experience them.

As she said that though Arkana smiled. " Don't mind if I do... though i'm going to join you." she mused, her touch gone for a moment, Keara easily hearing the young elf undress, Keara still leaning against the tub facing the edge as Arkana slid into the water with her, she sitting right behind Keara.

" You don't mind, right?" She purred as she returned to raking her nails and fingers over Keara's back, she soon sliding her hands over the girls sides. Despite her young appearance, Arkana was very well versed in pleasure, and being an elf she liked both men and women. She slid right up, her full breasts pressing into Keara's back as she smiled.

" Does he turn you on?" She asked openly as she rubbed each rib, scraping and caressing her as she was right there, he breath tickling Keara's ear teasingly.
 
It took great efforts for Keara to keep some sense of control over the sensations Arkana was creating. Keara closed her legs and curled her knees up in attempts to ignore the throbbing between them, and yet, the pressure of pressing her thighs tightly together only proved to increase that pulsing.

Once Arkana got into the bath behind her and continued teasing Keara, it was then she needed a distraction, anything to keep her thoughts somewhere else. For some reason, she thought that the flower would be it as she picked it up again and started to toy with the petals. All that did was bring her back to last night in the garden, suddenly the images of that night mingled with what Arkana was doing.

She wasn't nearly as forward as the shadowed figure was in the visions, however having a warm body against hers and teasing breath was more than enough to send a wave of sparks. Keara shivered slightly when on of those sparks ran down her spine, increasing her aroused state.

"I... I don't know really.. I don't typically think of that sort of thing. Besides, I barely know him, let alone think of him in that way."

It was an obvious lie, especially when another shiver danced across her spine just thinking about him. The flower kept her hands busy for now, the beauty of the flower for the most part held as a distraction for her. However, it wasn't a strong distraction, Arkana just felt too good to deny and Keara started purring in response.

"I doubt he sees me in that way even if ..... It doesn't matter, he'll most likely get bored with me soon enough."
 
Arkana's hands were smaller, daintier, but they were still there, and even as Keara seemed to be having a hard time ignoring it, Arkana smiled as she slipped into the water with her. She had no idea of the dreams that Keara had had the night before, it was just easier to clean Keara and touch her fully this way.

As she shivered, Arkana smiled, though she nodded. " I'm sure he thinks of you in that way." She mused matter of factly. " I have seen the look in his eyes." She mused with a smile, though as she heard Keara's moans, she smiled as she looked to her.

" I take it you like being touched? From what I remember of the high elves, they were very... cloistered." She mused, though she added. " I'm not high Elf, i'm Wild Elf." She mused as her smooth palms slid around, moving over Keara's belly, feeling it move with response to her actions.

" Why would he get bored with you? You're new here, and you are Kitsune." She mused as she smoothly kept 'cleaning' though she soon was moving her hands over Keara's pubic bone, fingers skimming the very edges of her pussy. " Do you want more touching Keara?" She was asking in a softer tone, implying that she had a very good idea of what she was doing to the kitsune.

" Does he turn you on? do you wish it was his fingers instead of mine?" She asked as she raked her fingers, making Keara's own need impossible to ignore no matter how hard she tried.
 
Keara couldn't control the purring moans for long, slowly she put the flower back on the side of the tub while she relaxed more into Arkanas' hands. All of her questions had one simple answer, one that Keara could no longer fight or deny as her head leaned back against Arkana's shoulder.

"yes... I like being touched... Yesssss I wish for more...."

For a split second she couldn't believe her own ears, couldn't believe that such words would ever come from her very own lips. And her legs wanted to part for the little elf, yet a small part deep down still had conflicting thoughts on a stranger touching her in such ways. Keara tried to concentrate on the other question, trying to find an answer as to why he would get bored with her, sadly, only lust and desire clouded any real logical answer she could give.

"Yes..."

Keara whispered, a hint of shame hidden in the raspy tone.

"Yes... I desire him.... I desire to...."

she couldn't finish that thought as more shame of admitting such a thing rushed through her. For a moment Keara came back to reality and acted like she was embarrassed by the betrayal of her own words.

"I.... I shouldn't be acting like this.... I wasn't raised to have such thoughts.... I... I can't...."
 
Arkana smiled as Keara couldn't seem to control herself, and even as she put the flower back down, she listened as the kitsune leaned her lovely head back. At her little admission though, Arkana nodded.

" Don't worry, you only need to admit your needs." She mused, and even as she couldn't believe her own ears, Keara could feel Arkana's hands sliding further down, pressing her thighs open, 'forcing' her to open wide as she listened to that breathless secondary admission.

" What do you want him to do to you?" She asked curiously even as she 'fought' herself, Arkana's fingers slid against Keara's slit, stroking the swollen needy lips as Arkana smiled. " I Know, the high elves are so prudent... they don't enjoy pleasure like this..." She curled her fingers through the lips and flicked her pulsing clit, the little elf handling her well as her other hand slid up and cupped one of Keara's breasts.

" It doesn't change that you are so horny though, does it... what do you want him to do Keara? I won't tell anyone... it will be our secret..." She purred as her fingers stroked Keara's clit, her other hand squeezing the kitsune's lovely full tit, holding her as there was nowhere for her to go. She may think that this was 'wrong' but she certainly and couldn't seem to stop herself from what she needed.

The fact it would be secret Arkana was willing to bet would be enough... especially with her moving and sliding a finger smoothly into Keara's pussy, the little elf taking control of the kitsune so well. One could only imagine, if Arkana could control Keara with such simple touches, what Zander would 'do to her' when he realized fully her desires would be completely out of this world!
 
It was impossible for Keara to form a solid thought as Arkana's fingers moved expertly, it was nothing like when Keara did it last night. This was a different experience for Keara and she grew closer and closer to touching that edge. Images came flooding as she tried so hard to focus on Arkana's question, one that kept repeating in her mind like a dream. Images of her laying across his lap while he spanked her, the power of one look that demanded obedience. Just then, as if on cue, the shadowed figured crossed her vision, the dominance he had over her.... words couldn't even come close to describing how it felt.

"I.... I desire him to..."

Keara couldn't find the right words, sexual words didn't exists for her except from what little she over heard the humans speak, even then, she had no idea of what they truly meant. Only one word that kept coming up, one that even now was happening with Arkana, something Keara hadn't fully realized till now.

"Dominate me.........."

Keara whispered the answered through panting breath, and just as the words slipped from her lips, her whole body tensed. Her hips rolled towards Arkana's fingers and soon cried out in pleasure, feeling a rush of heated passion flow from her.
 
Arkana smiled as Keara seemed to have such a hard time in voicing herself, but it occured to her that the kitsune might just be that innocent. " Don't worry, you're going to be taken care of." She purred gently, though as she managed to try and find the right words, Arkana handled her, her nimble fingers catching Keara's nipple, pulling on it as she gave a little twist of the hardened flesh, even as her finger stirred inside the lovely kitsune.

Still, even she was surprised by Keara's admission. " You want him to dominate you? like... full out take you?" She asked, though as she asked it, she seemed to understand the answer, Keara's own mind seeming to sing in admission over that. A sly smile crossed Arkana's lips though, she fingering and working Keara right through her orgasm.

" Oh I can feel you cum... such a strong orgasm too..." She purred as she worked her, her finger picking up the speed as it slipped in and out of her, soon banging her virgin pussy with it as she grinned. " You're going to love being dominated by the master... but are you sure? He doesn't dominate lightly, and when he does, he doesn't tend to let those he does go easily."

She purred, nibbling on Keara's neck as she stayed right there, though the Wild elf seemed quite content at the moment to finger bang Keara into sexual submission with only her nimble skilled fingers, a second soon joining the first, pumping inside her.

" What else do you want him to do? you want him to fuck you silly?" She asked, she totally unlike the high elves, but Arkana was from a different world, namely the world of serving a dragon who was quite sexual in nature when he wasn't depressed over being cursed.

Keara would lift the curse, of that Arkana had no doubt!
 
Keara had no chance of coming down from the orgasm, unlike last night when she just stopped afterwards. Arkana on the other hand kept going, forcing Keara to ride it out only to peak into another wave. Everything the high elves taught her about such pleasures went flying out the window, wondering how something that feels this incredible could be so wrong. Keara did read somewhere that kitsune were very sexual creatures, very responsive to certain touches and sounds, however the Elders kept that away from her. Knowing if she was to explore that side of her, it would land her in trouble with the humans.

None of that mattered here though, somehow this place brought it out of her, letting the hidden sexuality be free. Keara was writhing and rolling her hips, seeking what Arkana provided, tilting her head to the side as she felt the nibbles on her neck.

"Yyeeeesssss..... I'mmm sure... It's what I desire.... Masters dominance.... and yeessss I wish to ..... have him fffuck me silly...."

Keara moaned and cried out the confession through a very intense orgasm, just saying the words Arkana drove out of her intensified the rush.
 
Arkana grinned as Keara didn't have a chance to 'come down' and even as her hips rolled and bucked, Arkana could tell that saying those words had turned Keara on even more! She grinned, though she pulled Keara back against her, holding her up as her fingers worked her so well.

" Oh you are so slutty..." She purred with a grin, though she added. " How are you going to let him know what you want?" She asked as her fingers pumped in and out, in and out they banged Keara's pussy into complete submission. Arkana wasn't like those stuffy high elves, and though she hadn't known that Keara would be THIS sensitive to such pleasures, the little elf took full advantage.

" His big long cock, filling you up... I haven't seen master dominate anyone in a long time... You'll love it." She purred with a grin, though she didn't stop until Keara had cummed her brains out, she then, and only then allowing Keara up and out of the tub, helping her towards the bedroom after she dried them both off.

She grinned and pushed Keara onto the bed though, she diving between the kitsune's legs to lick her out. " Tell me what you want." She purred, she working Keara mercilessly!
 
Keara never answered her one question about how she was going to tell him, to be honest, Keara had no idea. Part of her thought of the dream, or what she thought was a dream, that somehow she can use that to her advantage. She truly didn't know if there was a connection between the shadowed figure and Zander, it was just a feeling. Even if there wasn't some kind of connection, she had the feeling he already knew. There was a look in his eyes that told her he knew more than he lets on. Keara wasn't even sure if she would tell him at all, just allow things play out.

Arkana really didn't give her much chance to think about it much to begin with. By the time Arkana allowed Keara to get out of the tub, her legs were draped on the sides of the tub and she was shivering hard from the many orgasms that crashed through her. The water wasn't quite cold, though it was pretty close and water had splashed onto the floor from Keara's bucking and writhing. She was practically begging Arkana for a break, unable to catch her breath or even see pass the blinding lust coursing through her.

Keara had a difficult time walking on such shaky legs and for a moment she couldn't tell if she just fell onto the bed, or if Arkana actually pushed her down, in either case Keara ended up sprawled on the bed. Next thing she knew Arkana was between her legs, spreading them wide once more. The aphrodisiac had mostly worn off by all the energy Keara expelled in the tub, though Arkana had woken something up within her and Keara wanted more of it.

"I want.... I want Masters cock.... I want to feel it inside of me.... I want to cum all over it..."

Keara was too far down the rabbit hole to care about what she was saying, nor did she care how loud she became as Arkana ripped more orgasms from her. All she did care about was feeding this craving that has been created, a need for more.

"I need more of you...."

She whispered with ragged breathing, while gripping the sheets beneath her tightly.
 
Arkana had no idea about the dreams, but Keara wasn't wrong in thinking that perhaps Zander had something to do with it. She ALSO wasn't wrong in thinking that perhaps she might just let things play out. After all Zander had 'punished' her in a very exotic way that day, so perhaps he would want to dominate her soon, but then again perhaps not.

After all he didn't know she DID want it, and even as Keara wanted to plead for a break, the aprodesiac was mostly done, though there was one more of the flowers still in the vase, Arkana could tell that it was the kistune's natural lustiness that 'drove her'. As she said that though Arkana grinned gently.

As Keara said that though Arkana smiled, and having ripped so many orgasms from her already, she kissed and licked her way up Keara's trembling belly, before she was laying atop Keara. " You do? What do you want?" She asked curiously, there actual curiosity in her eyes. After all with how innocent Keara was, Arkana figured that she would be good with being made to cum over and over again.

She certainly wasn't going to complain that she wanted more of her, but she smiled. " Don't be shy, there's no shame here, other than admitting that you want master to breed you and dominate you." She teased with a giggle, though she leaned down and kissed Keara, their soft bodies pressing together delightfully.
 
Never in Keara's young mind imagined herself with another female. Sure, she has thought of other females being pretty, even more beautiful than anyone can imagine. Although, to be doing these things with one never once crossed her thoughts. Let alone tasting herself on the lips of another female, the scent and taste was intoxicating for Keara in ways she would never be able to understand.

When Arkana asked that just before the kiss, Keara smiled within the kiss and wrapped her legs around Arkana. Keara is no way dominate, that much as been clear, but she wanted to play with Arkana now. A need to give back some of the pleasure, to learn from this new experience. Once she wrapped herself around Arkana, she rolled to make herself on top, never breaking the kiss till she started to kiss her way down.

Keara is inexperienced and it did show, however she was also sensual and slow, testing to see how Arkana responds. She kissed and licked down towards Arkana's hard nipples, taking her time in giving each one attention, Keara wanted to take her time to explore. Her own nails raked down Arkana's sides, noticing how ticklish she was in certain areas, this made Keara smile.

This is the first time Keara has been truly happy, even if it couldn't be explained, in a sense it was just another cage for her. Only difference is, she had more freedom to learn and express herself in ways the Elders never allowed. Her time here hasn't been that long and already she has experienced so much. And her happiness started show as more of her kitsune side started to come out.

The more she explored Arkana, working her way down Keara's four silver marked fluffy tails emerged, along with silver fox like ears. Even her teeth and nails grew a little sharper, though she was careful with the clawing and nipping on Arkanas belly.

Once Keara made her way between Arkana's thighs, she inhaled her scent deeply just before taking a long lick along the soaking folds. Mimicking what the shadowed figure did to her in the visions.

"This is what I desire... Arkana..."

Keara purred then slowly teased the hard clit with her tongue.
 
Arkana had a good idea of what Keara desired, and even though the little elf was toying and playing with Keara, it was clear that she couldn't compare to the master, Zander being the true 'end goal' for Keara. However it was still very useful to learn more about herself through these dalliances.

As Keara wrapped her legs around Arkana, the little elf grinned, though planting her hands onto the bed, she arched her back and moaned softly as Keara moved down to her hard jutting nipples. " Oh you learn fast..." She purred with a grin, and even as Keara's tails began to emerge, Arkana gasped.

" Oh you're so beautiful!" She mused, though that comment turned into a loud moan as she arched her back, her breasts pressed right out, enjoying Keara's attentions.

When Keara made her way down to Arkana's hairless slit though the little elf rolled right over, she openly spreading her slim toned thighs for Keara. " Then lick away..." She began but that turned into a soft squeal of pure delight when Keara went right after the small pearl of her clit, she moaning beautifully as she panted softly. She had been so wound up from pleasuring Keara that her nectar flowed freely from her pussy, her hips bucking up, even as her hands moved down and took a firm hold of Keara's hair, holding her there.

" Oh yes... lick me... taste me." She panted out, her eyes watching the kitsune with intense desire, her pleasure mounting oh so easily and well!
 
Keara started to relax more and stopped forcing herself to try so hard, letting instincts take over. A thought came to her as she looked up, meeting Arkana's gaze and she grinned from the idea. Keara focused on her tails for a moment and used them to caress Arkana, tickling her in those sweet spots Keara had found. Meanwhile, her tongue dived deeply into Arkanas' sweet tunnel and pressed her teeth against the hard little nub. Deep purrs flooded from Keara towards the appraisals, the purring became deeper yet when Arkana grabbed her hair.

Keara still couldn't believe what she was doing, let alone allow another person to see her tails like this. In that same thought, she simply couldn't get enough of what Arkana offered her. Little did Arkana know though, Keara could stay like this for quite sometime, giving her the same treatment Arkana gave her in the tub. This made Keara wonder how long the little elf can last against a kitsune.

Oddly enough however, this was refreshing Keara's own arousal, feeling the aching throb between her own thighs the more she feasted on Arkana. This time, Keara wanted to deny herself for the time being, wanting to save it for when and if that shadowed figure showed up again. Taking advantage of this moment to give Arkana as much pleasure as possible.
 
Arkana grinned as Keara relaxed. " That's it... such a... ooh!" She squealed as Keara 'took over' though as the kitsune 'got an idea', Arkana giggled, moaned and squealed with each touch of the tails, her hands moving and stroking the fluffy things as she squirmed, thrashed and mewled.

As Keara 'took no break' though Arkana began to cum beautifully, she unable to hold back against such an assault, and even as she came her fingers tightened on Keara's hair, unwilling to let her go until she had cum all she could! The little elf proved quite the 'cum machine', she enjoying quite a few orgasms before she was finally begging Keara to stop.

Her lithe elven body lay twitching in a pool of her own cum as she panted, smiling though she kept petting those tails... She had no idea master had already taken an interest in Keara, and unbeknownst to both women he had been projecting himself like he had the night before into the room, his smirk bemused as he 'caught' the two women, though he was going to be much more 'forwards' tonight when Arkana left to 'handle' Keara.

Her mystery 'dominator' was indeed Zander, but he would play from the shadows for now, enjoying the torment of the young lusty sensitive kitsune!
 
Keara didn't stop until Arkana let go of her head, though her words were begging Keara to stop, her grip spoke something entirely different. When Arkana finally loosen the tight grip though, Keara wrapped her silky tails around both of them, snuggling up to Arkana, caressing her till the rush settled down. Kearas' thoughts were running wild and she had so many questions, yet she honestly couldn't form the questions, none that would make much sense right now at least. This whole day has been a lot of Keara to take in, what happened here just now added more for her to process.

"I'm glad you enjoyed that. I enjoyed it as well. I love how you taste."

Keara smiled and gave Arkana a very passionate kiss while snuggling up in her tails and started to slowly drift off, not caring if Arkana stayed or left at this point. However, one her tails stayed wrapped around Arkana a bit possessively, holding her close while Keara purred softly. Today ended up being a very exhausting day, little did Keara know, it wasn't over yet.

Although no matter how quickly the exhaustion rushed over her, Keara did hope the shadowed figure would 'haunt' her dreams again. It was just another thing she couldn't explain among many other things, but it made her feel good the other night whatever it was.
 
Last edited:
Oh Arkana loved what Keara was learning and how quickly she was learning! As she finally did relent though Arkana panted heavily, her eyes closed, her chest heaving in delight. As Keara said that though the little elf nodded, she swooning into the kiss, she softly moaning as she did. " You were fun to make cum yourself." She teased, though she looked exhausted, she also looked quite satisfied.

As Keara and Arkana slipped into the realms of dreams, Zander seemed to contemplate leaving them be for this night. Yet he decided against it. After all Keara in his eyes was his, and though he had just arrived, he felt the need to assert himself.

Within a few moments of falling into a deep sleep, Keara found herself alone in the castle gardens. The shadowy figure seemed much like a wraith within her mind, shrouded and hidden, and yet it seemed to once again approach her, though this time from the front. " What do you seek..." The shadow asked, it's voice deep, different than Zanders. What she didn't realize was that the voice was that of his true form, of the dragon.

Even shrouded and hidden, she would be able to pierce the shadows and see more tonight, though not all. The wraith like shape was more humanoid tonight, clearly masculine, the details were still hidden, the clear unmistakable scent of the man was lacking... yet the question remained. After All Zander didn't know of her confessions to Arkana. He was the new party here.
 
One of Kearas' tails began to twitch when the dream started to take form. The garden became more vibrant while she walked through it and soon found herself faced with the shadowed one. Now that she is able to see more of him this time, Keara felt a bit intimated by the appearance. Especially now that she is a bit more clear minded than before. It startled her that he spoke to her, however she really wasn't all that afraid either.

"I seek a lot of things."

Keara watched him closely and yet kept some distance between them, almost as if she was testing his motives this time. She knew there is no chance of denying him if and when he made a move, for now however, Keara wasn't going to give in so easily.

"It seems to me that it is you seeking something. You are the one coming to me after all, invading my dreams."

There is a hint of playfulness in her eyes when she met his gaze, a sly smile crossing her lips. Keara knew full well she was the mouse in this game, but the kitsune in her was coming out more and more, her curiosities coming to life. Also she was fully aware of her confessions to Arkana and every one of them were true. Keara bit her lower lip as she contemplated on giving him the answer he was really wanting, to let him hear those confessions. Keara didn't know if she was truly ready to give him her confessions yet anyway, it felt too soon for her. Somehow deep down, she knew before he left her tonight, he will get her to confess her desires. For now Keara took advantage of the moment, having thrown his question right back at him.

"What is it that you want of me? What is it that he seeks from me?"

Keara took a few steps closer to him, just barely out of reach while she kept some distance between them. This was exciting her in ways she wasn't expecting, more than anything she wanted to pounce on him, feel his arms around her again, his kiss and all this showed in her gleaming eyes. Yet, she held her ground, waiting to hear his answers first, if he will answer at all.
 
The shadow seemed to shift and change shades of black and gray as she gave her answer, as though he was annoyed that she wouldn't admit her own desires, and yet, at the same time there certainly was a much more dominative force beyond it, seemingly just beyond what she could see. Much like with Alexander himself, there seemed to be more to the shadow, than simply a shadow.

As she kept her distance, he dissapeared, re-appearing right in front of her, a shadowy hand lifting to slide over her cheek. " You have such delightful dreams..." He mused, though he dissapeared and re-appeared back where he was, the shadowy gaze seeming to look right to her. It was as though he intentionally kept himself hidden from her.

As she asked what he wanted of her, the shadow seemed to solidify further into a very male like visage, a muscular chest coming into view, toned legs and arms, the face still hidden. " He seeks someone to stand the test of time. He is tired of this place, and wishes to be united with someone worthy of him." The visage announced before it re-appeared behind her, catching her up, the hands seeming to enjoy tearing the dress she wore in her dream.

" He looks to conquer, to demand, to take what he sees as his." Those hands were relentless, and even if she ran, the visage chased her, tearing piece of clothing by piece off of her, until there was nothing left but her naked beauty.

" Is that not what you seek?" He asked, not knowing, but assuming, demanding in a way if she sought to be with him.
 
The answers he provided were more than enough to tell her of his connection to Alexander. There were even slight aspects about him that reminded her of him, though she couldn't quite figure out his face and it frustrated her a little that he kept it hidden. For the most part she held her ground until he started tearing at the silky dress, even then, she only ran off playfully, not really trying to 'escape' him.

"And does he see me as his? Does he wish to 'conquer' me? Does he see me as worthy?"

Keara for the moment still did not answer his question verbally, her eyes however told him that she was enjoying this. Once she was fully naked, Keara hopeless hid behind one of the flower bushes, knowing it wouldn't do her much good. But she wanted to test things, wanted to make him work for his prize this time.

"Why does it matter what I desire? When it comes down to it, would I have a choice?"

She again gave a playful smile, moving away from him each time he came near her, the scent of her arousal became strong even in the dream she could smell herself.
 
Back
Top