The Detective, The Wife, And The Crime Boss (open)

silvertongue217

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 21, 2014
Posts
6,390
Across the street of the club a man stepped out of a black and red car. He was a very handsome man with short hair as black as midnight, his face was as chiseled as it was rugged and his plain black and silver suit did nothing to hide his muscular body.

But his eyes were the most captivating

They were electric green and sparkled with intensity most men didn’t have. They also spoke about his character, as they seemed to go on for ages and seemed to be filled with some sort of pain. He seemed to have been through enough to last a lifetime.

And it hadn’t been a good one

He looked around for a few seconds before reaching into his pocket and pulling out a cigar. He lit it and took a long appreciative drag before turning and going over to his trunk. He opened it and reached into his pocket pulling out a long black wallet, he tossed it into the trunk before a police issued 1911 followed it. He stared at it for a second before shutting the trunk with out a single word.

Damian Luthor Cross wouldn’t need it tonight.

He stepped across the street and entered the club. He paid no mind to the bouncers starring at him angrily. He stepped inside and flicked his cigar into an ash tray ignoring the jazz singers and instead searching the bar for his target.

He found her sitting at the bar nursing a drink and tapping her heels to the music, she was just as captivating in person as she was in the surveillance pictures his sergeant had supplied him with, He noticed no one around her and smiled to himself. The man knew from the police reports that any one who dared to touch the head crime lords wife mysteriously ended up in a ditch some where in the gallows. He also knew that his wife spent most of her time alone and was therefore theoretically very very lonely.

Which was where Damian came in

It was a simple assignment but the most dangerous the police had ever played. They needed some one to seduce the women and get some kind of dirt on the crime lords. Of course no one in the police force was insane enough to take that sort of mission.

Except Damian that is

He reached the bar and sat down next to her “Gin and tonic” He said to the bar tender ignoring the warning glance the bartender shot him for sitting next to her. He took his drink and drained it in one gulp before waving his finger to signal the bar tender to fix him another one.

“Hell of a night” Damian said turning to her and flashing his most devilish grin. It was his special pick up grin and for the most part it was his most dangerous weapon. It caused many women to go weak at the knees.

He hoped it worked on a crime lords wife
 
Dana Marcelliwas married to one of the biggest crime mobsters in the state. She and John had met as college freshman and had been together since.

She knew exactly what her husband was capable of and exactly what his family business was about and she rarely asked her husband what he was up to If it didn't have anything to do with their relationship although he did tell her things sometimes when he was in a heated rage.

She sat at the bar wearing a fitted black gown and sat at the bar having a drink and listening to the music. She heard the bartender gasp as someone sat in the bench beside her which everyone knew was a bad idea luckily John was out of state because the man would've been on his ass in a millisecond.

The man said "Hell of a night "and smiled at her causing her husband's men to move slightly closer but she held up a hand stopping them from taking care of rhe man. She smiled and nodded " It is indeed"she said back
 
“What’s a dame like you doing out on a night like this?” He asked ignoring the guards edging closer and taking a cool measured sip of scotch. There was a crash of thunder outside and seconds later he heard the rain crashing against the window outside.

“Would hate for a pretty girl like you to get wet” He said looking over at the guards “Or does your entourage come with a few umbrella’s or are you possibly meeting your husband” He said gesturing at the ring on her finger and leaning back continuing to ignore the guards inching closer to him.

“Should have known all the good ones were married” He remarked smirking slightly “shame pretty girl like you….. Well wouldn’t be polite for me to say”
 
Dana raised an eyebrow at the mans flirting and was a bit amused by it because he ha d to be quite the brave man or an idiot. She knew that he might know who she was and she took a long drag of her wine.

She saw the lightning and the men inch closer " My guards are always prepared for anything they're the best men I know.. My husband would've gladly kept me dry as well but he's not in town currently."she gestured for one of the men to get her things and said "Id better get going looks like its gonna get pretty bad out there"
 
“So going home to an empty home?” He asked raising an eyebrow and turning to regard her “doesn’t sound much to me what would be more not when we could instead have a few more drinks and some pleasant company…. Perhaps without the two gaurds” He said nodding at them.

“Get lost punk” The lead guard growled “she’s happily married”

That wasn’t true and Damian knew it. The bosses sexual desires far succeeded his wives and he was well known for sleeping around he was a powerful enough man that he didn’t bother to hide it either. Instead expecting his wife to just deal with it.

“Do you want to leave?” Damian asked raising an eyebrow
 
Dana stopped in her tracks at the truth behind his statement. She had often went home to an empty house and bed because her husband had been out doing other women or business. She looked at the men who were uneasy at this man and then looked outside. She knew that Spinelli would probably tell John about the man but she also knew that the large man would protect her no matter what because he did harbor feelings for her.

She gave the large man a look and he spoke to his men about giving her 30 mins space. She smiled thanking the guard and relaxed back in her seat. It wasn't often she got to speak with other people much because they were terrified of her husband.

She looked at the man and then swirled her drink "I suppose I can stay till the rain passes"she said then took a sip of her wine.
 
“Great” Damian said sipping his beer and smirking. He watched the men ambling off and leaned back giving them a cocky wave of his hand and then turned giving her his full attention.

“So love I’ve heard plenty of talk about your husband both good and bad” He said smiling softly “not that I am scared of him… But I cant imagine how lonely that must for you with no one wanting to get close factoring in a husband who is more interested in you being arm candy” He reached over taking her hand and flashing her another sexy smile.

“A woman like you is far to pretty to be cheated on” He said looking her up and down “you’re a first class dame”
 
Dana blushed looking down at her hand then at the man taking into consideration what he was saying then quickly pulled her hand back not wanting that to get back to John. The man might not have been afraid of John but she was and he damm sure should be because even though she was his wife if she had ever stepped out on him she was afraid hed be jealous enough to kill her because he was not one to share what belonged to him.

" That very sweet of you but you have no idea what happens between my husband and I and it is very impolite of you to assume" she said and drank more of her wine and raised her eyebrow " Shall I ask you about your personal affairs such as why arent you here with someone? Or do you prefer staying single to flirt with taken women?" She said eyeing him up and down.
 
“Maybe” He said smiling his most devishly charming smile “Who knows maybe I have a thing for married woman” He said winking and leaning in “Or maybe I am just very interested in seeing your husband get taken down maybe I am gunning for the top spot maybe I want you by my side when I take it” He said before leaning back.

“Or maybe I just think you’re the most beautiful girl I’ve laid eyes on and I want to make you mine” He said locking his eyes with her purposefully drawing her in.
 
Dana laughed at him and rolled her eyes" Looking to steal me and you haven't even told me your name." She looked at his men who were busy flirting with waitresses and looked back at him " So what exactly do you do? Car salesman like My husband? I know hes the top but a little competition never scared him." She grinned knowing exactly what he meant about gunning for the top but she had no idea who the man was for all she knew he could be undercover.
 
Back
Top