Your Food Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The celery flavours the pot pie filling. The celery seed flavours the sauce.

fuck

I meant dessert. Not desert.

:rolleyes:
 
The celery flavours the pot pie filling. The celery seed flavours the sauce.

fuck

I meant dessert. Not desert.

:rolleyes:

In the same family as parsley. Maybe not a full on substitute, but could work if you have parsley and no celery. I've used celery leaves in place for parsley as an herb.
Then again, I've eaten pizza with a knife and a fork, as well as stir fry with a spoon (or fingers).
However, I've used a knife in place of all 4, but what the hell do I know???
 
Celery leaves add the extra sparkle to the taste bud's experience of a soup, with celery in it. Parsley does, too.
 
29217008_1783101501740600_5729346407103482697_n.jpg
 
Fish tacos! I will be adding my homemade sour cream. If I can wait, I may take a photo of these beauties.
 
Sour cream!

A tablespoon of buttermilk to a cup of heavy cream. Stir. Let sit on counter covered with plastic wrap. The next day add a squeeze of lime and a healthy pinch of salt. Stir. Voila!
 
Brunch ? Check your eggs


The affected eggs came from a plant number P-1065 with the Julian date range of 011 through the date of 102 printed on either the side portion or the principal side of the carton or package. A chart of the affected lot codes can be found on the FDA site.


They reached consumers in Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, New York, North Carolina, Pennsylvania, South Carolina, Virginia and West Virginia.


https://www.fda.gov/Safety/Recalls/ucm604640.htm

Boston gets North East eggs. We do have out-of-state chain stores, though...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top